Garden + Woman

Lil Red

This thread was split from Coffin Talk

Okay, what I find interesting are that the garden + woman is meeting a woman in a meetup or in an event. Also another interesting combination are tower + birds + lilies cause I would have not figure out I will bump into someone I had not seen in years. So lilies can officially mean an elderly or someone with wisdom literally.
I noticed that the lenormand are straight to the point, but it's how we put it together that I find so difficult. It is like learning how to form sentences all over again. Is anyone having any difficult over this or is it just me?

Ryver

Okay, what I find interesting are that the garden + woman is meeting a woman in a meetup or in an event. Also another interesting combination are tower + birds + lilies cause I would have not figure out I will bump into someone I had not seen in years. So lilies can officially mean an elderly or someone with wisdom literally.
I noticed that the lenormand are straight to the point, but it's how we put it together that I find so difficult. It is like learning how to form sentences all over again. Is anyone having any difficult over this or is it just me?

This is new to me too! How does it break down to that?

Lil Red

This is new to me too! How does it break down to that?

I honestly have no idea how. I'm still trying to practice the noun + adjective + verb for 3 cards only. If I'm not doing the 3 card then I do the 2 card which is only just noun + adjective.