(3) Week forecast 2/28 - 3/5/2016

CosmicBeing

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
Just say you want to sit.

I am just asking "What will happen to [such&such] between feb 28 - march 5th?"

FEEDBACK IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE END OF THE WEEK. If you don't want to give feedback when the week comes to an end don't bother sitting.

1. Bonny :livelong:
2. think :livelong:
3. em_idol_twins :livelong:

*Only 3 people*

think

Hello! Please could I sit again? I am just about to give feedback for the last week.

em_idol_twins

Might I sit, please? Thank you :)

CosmicBeing

Everyone added :) I'll be pulling the cards later tonight United state hours.

CosmicBeing

:)

Thanks C!

Cross-Lily-Woman-Garden-Snake
Quint=Tree

Cross+snake= a problem that brings hardships/disappointments/emotional-physical burdens
or
Detour of hardships/disappointments/emotional-physical burdens
or
In 7 days there will be something related to organized faith (such as christian practices)

Cross+Lily= (I think of jesus with the cross on his back for this one)
or
Looking for wisdom from an organized faith (such as christianity)
or
Long coming hardship/burdens/disappointments

Lily+Garden= A gathering that brings wisdom or a Gathering that was long in the making to happen or a place of wisdom

Lily+Woman= A female you meet will have much wisdom to give you... you might look to a certain spiritual female (such a Mary for all the hardships she had to witness, but still stay strong) or you seeking/gaining wisdom.

Woman+Garden= A woman who is known to a group of people or a woman that people are gathering for or a woman you meet at a place of gathering or you going to a place of gathering.

Garden+Snake= A gathering taking place in 7 days (so this upcoming Saturday maybe even Sunday or Monday)

*If I remember correctly I believe you follow a faith that is considered an organized religion*

So I think this is going to be you reconnecting with your faith or looking to your faith for guidance/answers

These are 2 possibilities of a week you may have:
1.You will be going to a place of organized faith that is a gathering (a church). You might be going there to seek wisdom/higher understanding, You might be going to celebrate/honor a female of that faith that is respected (such as mary for an example), or you might meet a female at the gathering that will endow wisdom to you. This will take place 7 days from now (so Saturday or Sunday..Monday at the latest)

2. Alternatively, you might just be going to a gathering that was long in the making to happen which is problematic and full of hardships/burdens/disappointments.

I believe it is going to be a week that aligns with the 1st possible week. Especially with the tree being the Quint.. This is going to be a healing week or a week of getting back to your roots.

Let me know how the week goes for you.

CosmicBeing

Hello! Please could I sit again? I am just about to give feedback for the last week.

Ship-Stork-Stars-Clover-Fox
Quint=7 snake

Ship+Fox= A business trip...travel pertaining to work...investigating possible travels (maybe even being clever/witty to create changes) or a change at work

Ship+Stork= Changes that bring improvements or traveling that allows improvements or Traveling by plane or a "promotion"

Stork+Clover= A promotion that brings new income or improvement that brings small money or A promotion that is a blessing or a bonus check (even gambling bringing improvements) or a bargain for a plane ride

Stork+Stars= Flying a plane in the starry night or improvement toward your wishes/hopes or charting a plane trip.

Stars+clover=Charting a trip that brings a bargain or luck coming your way about your hopes/wishes or Looking at the stars at night.

Clover+Fox= Might see a fox in the grass or Investigating a bargain or too good to be true bargain or using your wits/clever mind to create luck or luck/promotion/small money from a work/job being done.

Snake can be indicating taking a detour...7 days...red flags..bracelet

3 possibility of what your week may be:
1. You might be planning/charting a 7 day trip. In the process you find a nice bargain for traveling. This bargain might be flying business class on the plane or getting a bargain for being associated with a certain job (like how certain corporations give their employees discount for traveling and such).

2. You or someone very close to you will have a change occur at work. This change could actually bring improvements (may even be a promotion). This improvement/promotion brings in a small amount of extra money (this could be a bonus check or a promotion). This will maybe seem like a opportunity for a lifetime. But someone might investigate this once in a lifetime opportunity, there might be red flags, or this will happen in the next 7 days (saturday, sunday or monday the latest)

3. Alternatively you might take a detour (during travels) that brings you to a hammock (even porch/rocking chair)... sit in it... look up at the stars while in the grass.. You might even see a fox or a fox-looking creature.

Let me know how your week goes... seems like it could be a great week.

Bonny

Cross-Lily-Woman-Garden-Snake
Quint=Tree

Cross+snake= a problem that brings hardships/disappointments/emotional-physical burdens
or
Detour of hardships/disappointments/emotional-physical burdens
or
In 7 days there will be something related to organized faith (such as christian practices)

Cross+Lily= (I think of jesus with the cross on his back for this one)
or
Looking for wisdom from an organized faith (such as christianity)
or
Long coming hardship/burdens/disappointments

Lily+Garden= A gathering that brings wisdom or a Gathering that was long in the making to happen or a place of wisdom

Lily+Woman= A female you meet will have much wisdom to give you... you might look to a certain spiritual female (such a Mary for all the hardships she had to witness, but still stay strong) or you seeking/gaining wisdom.

Woman+Garden= A woman who is known to a group of people or a woman that people are gathering for or a woman you meet at a place of gathering or you going to a place of gathering.

Garden+Snake= A gathering taking place in 7 days (so this upcoming Saturday maybe even Sunday or Monday)

*If I remember correctly I believe you follow a faith that is considered an organized religion*

So I think this is going to be you reconnecting with your faith or looking to your faith for guidance/answers

These are 2 possibilities of a week you may have:
1.You will be going to a place of organized faith that is a gathering (a church). You might be going there to seek wisdom/higher understanding, You might be going to celebrate/honor a female of that faith that is respected (such as mary for an example), or you might meet a female at the gathering that will endow wisdom to you. This will take place 7 days from now (so Saturday or Sunday..Monday at the latest)

2. Alternatively, you might just be going to a gathering that was long in the making to happen which is problematic and full of hardships/burdens/disappointments.

I believe it is going to be a week that aligns with the 1st possible week. Especially with the tree being the Quint.. This is going to be a healing week or a week of getting back to your roots.

Let me know how the week goes for you.

Thanks C!

You know I enthusiastically enjoy these readings!

Well, there is a wise woman (both my mother and my uni supervisor) who I am spending time with this week. The latter at some gatherings...
My workplace is dedicated to the Holy woman you mentioned and I'm tgere a couple of times this week so that might be the gathering.

There are a lot of trials at the moment. I will let you know which seems to show out more...

Blessings & thanks,

B:)

CosmicBeing

Thanks C!

You know I enthusiastically enjoy these readings!

Well, there is a wise woman (both my mother and my uni supervisor) who I am spending time with this week. The latter at some gatherings...
My workplace is dedicated to the Holy woman you mentioned and I'm tgere a couple of times this week so that might be the gathering.

There are a lot of trials at the moment. I will let you know which seems to show out more...

Blessings & thanks,

B:)

Amazing what the cards can pick up. Let me know how it goes.. I hope it isn't problematic just a place where you gain some new wisdom.

CosmicBeing

Might I sit, please? Thank you :)

Stork-Lily-Dog-Sun-Ring
Quint=4 House

Stork+Ring= Improvements in a relationship/contract/a form of commitment.
Alternatively improvements in the feeling of going in circles.

Stork+Lily= To me this looks like it took a long time to bring this improvement or Wisdom brings improvements

Lily+Dog= A person/friend/partnership/colleague you have been in long association with.
Alternatively a person who is older than you (might be someone you look up to like a professor/guide)

Lily+Sun= this long process is to become successful/victory
Revelation bring wisdom.

Dog+Sun= victory/success even a revelation about a friend/partnership/colleague

Sun+Ring= Success in a relationship/commitment/contract
Alternatively.. A revelation will occur.
Success in the feeling of going in circles

House can indicate an actual property...comfort/security..home

3 possibilities of what your week may be like:
1.There will be improvements in some type of commitment (contract/relationship). This is an improvement that you have been working on for quite some time. This is having to deal with someone who you feel is beneficial in your life (even could just be your pet -if you have one-). This long process is going to be successful/victorious for this commitment (relationship/contract)

2. Improvements in the feeling of going in circles. Wisdom/time brings improvement. Wisdom coming from someone you value/respect. This wisdom will bring a revelation...a revelation having to deal with the feeling of going in circles.

3. Alternatively.. you might gain some wisdom/revelation that brings improvements to a relationship/commitment.

Overall your week will have to do with a property/home or at least the feeling of comfort/security.

Let me know how your week goes. I am not sure if this relationship is romantic or just friendship or if this is more having to deal with contracts/commitments you made (possibly dealing with home life).