Lenormand: Ancestry Readings.

DownUnderNZer

This thread will be for the actual readings:

1) Different methods, questions, and / or positions might be used.
2) It will be back and forth if need be.
3) Broken down in parts.
4) One card to five...or more.
5) Same cards re read in different ways.
6) Not limited to the above.

It will be all about ironing out the nitty gritty or truth if it can be done effectively or not.

NOTE I:

Sometimes it might not be anything more than "Northern Hemisphere" or "Northern America" and not a lot of it will connect directly to Australia or NZ at all.

If it can be narrowed down to countries then I feel that would be good enough- if not, then hopefully at least a rough idea of where rather than nowhere even if it is just a Continent.

And if you do not really know - maybe it will at least give ideas where perhaps.

NOTE II:

Although it might come up with something like: "China/ Africa/Europe". If it is only EUROPE that you can take then say Europe. I do not think ALL have to connect although one may never know. :bugeyed:

Link:

Ancestry Root (Sign Up)

DownUnderNZer

Sitters:

CELTICNOODLE
HONEY SUN
ASTER BREO
TALULAH26
MISS NINE
AMBERJUNE

DownUnderNZer

Aster Breo: Pre Run Reading.

Aster Breo's Pre Run Reading:

..."Aster Breo"...

Just wanted to do a pre run to see how it might work or not.

The question I asked:

With your family (both sides) in the broader sense what eras (if possible), countries, and/or continents can be connected to you?

Lily...Ship...Fox

Strong:

Europe and the UK...with Europe though main places like Greece/Italy etc not Bulgaria or similar I feel.

Also:

Either China, the Middle East, and/or the Mediterranean. (The Mediterranean ties in with Europe like Greece).

And if we are looking at the USA it seems some of your family may be situated in places like Florida (or may have been at some point) through to the South East of the USA (no idea what states make up that sorry) and even coastal areas right through to Canada or the border. North America.

Was hoping to see an era like the Roman Empire.

This is the start of ironing and fine tuning, so it would be good to see if it is way off base or not.

Thanks!

FEEDBACK 1:

I'm not sure how much detail you want at this point, so I'll answer only briefly to avoid biasing future readings.

Europe: yes.

UK: yes.

Greece/Italy: no.

China: no.

Middle East: no.

Florida: not to my knowledge.

Southeast USA: not to my knowledge.

East Coast of USA: Yes, specifically, Mid-Atlantic region, more specifically, Maryland.

CORRECTION:

It should have been Florida and SE areas/states of Florida like Georgia and the coastal regions.

And/or...

North America.

It is my chaotic scribbling and lines running into other lines.

Not sure how I would break down North America though except I know it is a combination of Canada and the USA.

FEEDBACK 2:

Not finished with the Ship, Lily, or the other card yet nor trying out different methods either.

Found the QUESTION and the cards...

"....With your family (both sides) in the broader sense what eras (if possible), countries, and/or continents can be connected to you?"....

.........Lily...Ship...Fox...........

Looking at them ALL together this could actually be saying that your main connection is to Europe and the UK (family both sides)

AB: Both sides have connections to Europe. If you want, I can be more specific about where in Europe.

AB: My father's side has connections to the UK.

and that different branches of your family have gone on to other locations like China,

AB: I'm as sure as I can be that none of my family moved to China...

or the Middle East,

AB:...or the Middle East...

or the Mediterranean

AB: ...or the Mediterranean.

as well as in the USA in states like Florida and S.E. of it (Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina)

AB: Most of my family is in the USA. But not, to my knowledge, in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, or South Carolina.

and/or the coastal regions.

AB: If you're referring to the East Coast, yes, specifically the Mid-Atlantic (which is north of the states you listed above). Not the West Coast, though.

North America would be another location.

AB: I'm not sure how to respond to this, since North America is a HUGE area, and includes all of the US (and Canada and Mexico), so all of the areas and states listed above.

AB: I do have family in another area of the US that we haven't mentioned yet.

So, somewhere among all those places, but not exactly each state or territory. Am only able to narrow it down to what are possibilities rather than not.

AB: Of course, it's possible that I have family in places I don't know about. If you go far enough back, nobody can possibly know everything about their family. But, if we're talking about the last few generations, I'm pretty confident.

Hope this helps! I'm very interested to see what kind of system you develop with these experiments. ;-)

DownUnderNZer

CelticNoodle:

I asked about your "deepest roots" as far back as possible and to do with both sides. (I am hoping this isn't going into past lives).

Cross...Key...Stars

This covers a few continents:

Deepest of all: North & South Africa like EGYPT or even the deserts like the Kalahari.

Right right back even before slavery or trade.

This also goes into areas like the West Indies and/or the Mediterranean.

And...

Europe including the East, West, South and North. Quite extensive as it isn't limited to just one area like Eastern Europe.

Let's say Norway (the Vikings) through to less developed places like Hungary.

However, it is unlikely your family comes from each and every country, so I would think the idea is that you do not stem from just one or two places but more!

Let me know what you think.

Still am not seeing an era except with you it does seem to indicate your roots may very well go back further than Europe or the USA.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

HONEYSUN

I asked:

"On your father's side with all the great great great grandparents (plus some) what can be shared about where they come from going right back?"

Mostly I would think your family's ancestry is connected to Europe and/or North and/or South America.

There is a slight possibility, if you are connected to Europe especially places like Greece or Italy etc, that your ancestors may go as far back as the Hellinistic Age when Alexander the Great reigned I believe.

Outside of that, North and South America is quite broad, so I am not sure if either can be narrowed down to a handful of places.

Could also be that from Europe some of your ancestors moved to the North and/or South of America.

However, with the North or South it makes me wonder about Mexico or folk like native indians and further yet like Brazil, not just the USA or Canada.

Either some moved there and/or part of your family is originally from there or was born there.

Hope that makes sense.

ADDING: Could be just about "options" as well as in Europe or North/South America.

So, either your FAMILY is tied to Europe, or only South America, or only North America.

DownUnderNZer

ASTER BREO

I asked where else your family comes from in the USA (out of curiosity) just to see what would happen.

My decision was to flip cards until I could find a combination with strong references to the USA or whatever came up first in a random selection of 5.

So, I went with the 5..... :D

Cards: "Owls, Horseman, Crossroads, Sun, and Anchor".

This time it refers to the Eastern USA and Canada specifically, however, also "Native Americans". (Nothing new on the Eastern USA part I think nor Canada).

However, no tribe in particular can be given which doesn't make it easy, so I am not sure if it really does have relevance to where other members of your family might be and/or if you might have blood lines connected to Native Americans.

I really do not think I would try this way again as it feels like scrambling for information, but as I am still finding out what works or not I thought it might be worth a shot at least.

Gotta give things a go even if just once! ;)

celticnoodle

CelticNoodle:

I asked about your "deepest roots" as far back as possible and to do with both sides. (I am hoping this isn't going into past lives).

Cross...Key...Stars

This covers a few continents:

Deepest of all: North & South Africa like EGYPT or even the deserts like the Kalahari.

Right right back even before slavery or trade.

This also goes into areas like the West Indies and/or the Mediterranean.

not that I know of. Now, both my mother and my paternal uncle have had the DNA tests done through Ancestry.com and none of these showed up.

And...

Europe including the East, West, South and North. Quite extensive as it isn't limited to just one area like Eastern Europe.

Let's say Norway (the Vikings) through to less developed places like Hungary.
This would be a yes. Do you need me to tell you specifically where, at least to what I know?

However, it is unlikely your family comes from each and every country, so I would think the idea is that you do not stem from just one or two places but more!

Let me know what you think.

Still am not seeing an era except with you it does seem to indicate your roots may very well go back further than Europe or the USA.

if you need me to be more specific, just let me know. I might not answer for another day or so, as we are getting ready to fly home soon, and it'll be a long trip to home.

Thanks, DND

DownUnderNZer

Thanks...no not yet about naming countries as still want to try a few things out.

My mum's cousin did the DNA test only through a lab somewhere here in Australia. Her blood and/or saliva was sent from NZ to Aus to be done.

If I did the same test some would be the same as hers, but through my father's side it would change.

I was reading up on a few things tonight and if one theory is correct about where we kind of all come from, and not in the Biblical sense :D, then it would go back to Africa or Egypt before it broke up into other lands.

Found that ironic and rather interesting.

How could we all come from the same place?

Your feedback is helpful. I do not think anyone can quite trace back that far anyhow unless Royalty perhaps.

not that I know of. Now, both my mother and my paternal uncle have had the DNA tests done through Ancestry.com and none of these showed up.

This would be a yes. Do you need me to tell you specifically where, at least to what I know?

if you need me to be more specific, just let me know. I might not answer for another day or so, as we are getting ready to fly home soon, and it'll be a long trip to home.

Thanks, DND

DownUnderNZer

Modern humans came from Egypt was one thing I read and another story was about what happened when Africa split eons ago in the way that it formed new countries and continents.

In fact, it is splitting yet again, so a new ocean or sea seems to be forming as well as another new continent. :)

I am wondering if there is something to ones deepest roots being the same for most.

celticnoodle

Thanks...no not yet about naming countries as still want to try a few things out.

My mum's cousin did the DNA test only through a lab somewhere here in Australia. Her blood and/or saliva was sent from NZ to Aus to be done.

If I did the same test some would be the same as hers, but through my father's side it would change.

I thought of having mine done, and I just may do it. I have my paternal Uncles and my mothers to compare with--and so I don't really need to have it done...but would like to do so anyway. :)

I was reading up on a few things tonight and if one theory is correct about where we kind of all come from, and not in the Biblical sense :D, then it would go back to Africa or Egypt before it broke up into other lands.

Found that ironic and rather interesting.

How could we all come from the same place?

Your feedback is helpful. I do not think anyone can quite trace back that far anyhow unless Royalty perhaps.

Yes, I've heard and have seen documentaries on how we all come from Africa. I think its interesting too! As far as tracing way back--on my hubby's side, I can trace his paternal family way--way--way back, as he is descended from the royals in Europe. Some very interesting stories with many of his paternal ancestors! :D Fun stories to have in the family too. So far, mine aren't as interesting, really--just 'regular' Joes.