A dream I would like help with please, if you have any ideas.

Amanda

I was only asleep for a few hours and had this dream that is fading by the second, so thought I would get here quickly to type it up.

I was back in high school, it seems it was a reunion but everyone had to redo their senior year. There were many feelings of joy around with everyone seeing each other again, and we were all still fairly young even though some years had passed.

I went to my locker and a guy who used to have the locker next to me in real life (also an ex-boyfriend) was opening my locker and I walked up just in time to give him a slightly coy (in the artfully flirtatious sense) "Why, thank you!" I opened my locker and took out some books. He was the kind of guy who was very intelligent, and fixing things (in real life I think he ended up going to school for Mechanical Engineering if that helps describe).

I walked to a class where an older ex-schoolmate (someone who was a few years ahead of my class) was teaching it. She was kind of a bitch to me. Snooty, snobby. She was also mentioning jewelry sales and I got the sense they were for Mother's Day (perhaps this date is important). She was showing some gemstones in gold necklaces, and there were two: one emerald, and one ruby. Mind you, after I woke up I connected this to my birthstone (emerald) and my husband's birthstone (ruby). These were the only two that were shown.

Just before class was over another ex-boyfriend slipped me a note. There was a funny drawing on it about a duck and his "pecker" - sorry but this guy totally would have done something like that! He was always a real jokester. LOL Anyhow, I laughed it off in the dream and stuck the note in my back pocket.

As I was about to leave the teacher reached for my behind, wanting to know what the note was about. I quickly told her, "No you were feeling up on my ass and it's none of your damn business." I quickly left and met up with an old girlfriend. She asked me what that was all about and I pulled the note back out. Only, it looked different- the drawing was still there as the guy had put it, but now a larger message could be seen in what he had drawn, and he was asking me to the Spring Formal... he wanted me to be his date.

I felt extremely flattered, and wanted to go very badly with him, but I knew I couldn't because I was married.

Some points of interest- my locker number was 366 (in real life, it used to be 365!)

Mother's Day - I'll be keeping an eye on this dream to see if something significant happens then.

Emerald and Ruby (me and my husband's birthstones).

To be honest, I think this is saying something about protecting my carefree/jokester side from being overly critical (teacher) and not allowing societal standards to hold me back from doing something I enjoy (being married and wanting to go to the dance with another guy).

Any thoughts?

214red

Mother's Day

She was showing some gemstones in gold necklaces, and there were two: one emerald, and one ruby.

I felt extremely flattered, and wanted to go very badly with him, but I knew I couldn't because I was married.

Some points of interest- my locker number was 366 (in real life, it used to be 365!)

I have only removed some of the points that seem to be the pivotal ones from the dream, mothers day could be a date, or it could be related to your mother, or you as a mother.

The fact that you were married in the dream suggests you might have had a few regrets about how relationships with these 2 boys were, perhaps something your missing now in your relationship, or you still thinking about these people and relationship in a way, something needs to be resolved with these two, maybe there is a regret that you don’t have your freedom to date anymore as your married.

366=15=6 which is the tower and the lovers, perhaps its related to a choice that you made in the past.

There are 2 men in the dream and also 2 necklaces, perhaps this is also about choice, and also unions (I would look up 2 and 6 in numberology)
He stones were ruby and emerald, these could be you and yours husbands birth stones or I would also google the means of these stones. Which stone did you like the best, was one bigger then the other?

Hope this helps

KMilliron

Two is the number of duality. It represents opposites. I mention opposites just cause I notice that you and your husband have oppositely colored birth stones, and the note went from a silly doodle to actual words. Left brain right brain. This definitely has a lot to do with choices. Possibly regret of some of the choices you made in high school?

Another thing I noticed was the locker number. It's a natural progression. Just plus one. Maybe it's saying yeah your in high school but you're still older and more mature. Do you feel nostalgic for highschool years?

Is there something special about this mothers day? I know my five year old brother is at the age where he's excited about spoiling mom. Perhaps your kids are pumped for a day with their mom.

Had more in my head but Mom wants me to watch extreme couponers with her.

Amanda

214red said:
I have only removed some of the points that seem to be the pivotal ones from the dream, mothers day could be a date, or it could be related to your mother, or you as a mother.

Well, the other day my daughter told me I was "the best person in the world" and I about cried, because I don't feel that way. I'm not really talking to my own mother at the moment either- well somewhat, but it's more strained than usual- Mother's Day is also 2 days after my birthday this year.

The fact that you were married in the dream suggests you might have had a few regrets about how relationships with these 2 boys were, perhaps something your missing now in your relationship, or you still thinking about these people and relationship in a way, something needs to be resolved with these two, maybe there is a regret that you don’t have your freedom to date anymore as your married.

Funnily enough, those two boys even though fairly different from one another were greatly approved of by my father at the time I was dating each of them... and I liked them both for different reasons. The first one I was connected too on an intellectual level in real life, we used to have long discussions... the other one just made me laugh. :) I suppose my father approved of them because he knew of the families those two boys came from.

366=15=6 which is the tower and the lovers, perhaps its related to a choice that you made in the past.

Could be, I was thinking I need to "redo" something since in the dream I had to redo my last year in school.

There are 2 men in the dream and also 2 necklaces, perhaps this is also about choice, and also unions (I would look up 2 and 6 in numberology)
He stones were ruby and emerald, these could be you and yours husbands birth stones or I would also google the means of these stones. Which stone did you like the best, was one bigger then the other?

They were both the same, and I remember thinking, "I'm probably going to get a lot of emerald gifts every Mother's Day. That really isn't my color."

Thanks for your help, has given me some things to think about.

Amanda

KMilliron said:
Two is the number of duality. It represents opposites. I mention opposites just cause I notice that you and your husband have oppositely colored birth stones, and the note went from a silly doodle to actual words. Left brain right brain. This definitely has a lot to do with choices. Possibly regret of some of the choices you made in high school?

Could be I suppose, that seems like forever ago now. LOL I know that I've always got something on my mind that I should have done differently.

Another thing I noticed was the locker number. It's a natural progression. Just plus one. Maybe it's saying yeah your in high school but you're still older and more mature. Do you feel nostalgic for highschool years?

Well, it was mostly good feelings in the dream but I (at least not consciously) don't really miss it, I'm too caught up in the way things are and how they should be and where I wish they would go.

Is there something special about this mothers day? I know my five year old brother is at the age where he's excited about spoiling mom. Perhaps your kids are pumped for a day with their mom.

Eh.. not really. LOL Their Dad will tell them it's Mother's Day, they'll tell me Happy Mother's Day, they'll give me a hug and then we'll move on. That's really all we can do.

Had more in my head but Mom wants me to watch extreme couponers with her.

LOL - Have fun with that, I saw the preview for the show not too long ago. Crazy!

And good luck with your tests today. :)

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
Eh.. not really. LOL Their Dad will tell them it's Mother's Day, they'll tell me Happy Mother's Day, they'll give me a hug and then we'll move on. That's really all we can do.

BULL! My brother is going to take Mom to the movies. My brother who wants to be a chef usually makes food. I'm either going to make her some nice jewelry or going to set up some programs on her laptop for her couponing. I mentioned making a database and she thought it was awesome. Haha, now I have to. :D

I will have to teach your children how to spoil their mother. Tis a shame you only get a hug! Dad ought to step up too.

Hephasteus

Amanda_04 said:
I was only asleep for a few hours and had this dream that is fading by the second, so thought I would get here quickly to type it up.

I was back in high school, it seems it was a reunion but everyone had to redo their senior year. There were many feelings of joy around with everyone seeing each other again, and we were all still fairly young even though some years had passed.

I went to my locker and a guy who used to have the locker next to me in real life (also an ex-boyfriend) was opening my locker and I walked up just in time to give him a slightly coy (in the artfully flirtatious sense) "Why, thank you!" I opened my locker and took out some books. He was the kind of guy who was very intelligent, and fixing things (in real life I think he ended up going to school for Mechanical Engineering if that helps describe).

I walked to a class where an older ex-schoolmate (someone who was a few years ahead of my class) was teaching it. She was kind of a bitch to me. Snooty, snobby. She was also mentioning jewelry sales and I got the sense they were for Mother's Day (perhaps this date is important). She was showing some gemstones in gold necklaces, and there were two: one emerald, and one ruby. Mind you, after I woke up I connected this to my birthstone (emerald) and my husband's birthstone (ruby). These were the only two that were shown.

Just before class was over another ex-boyfriend slipped me a note. There was a funny drawing on it about a duck and his "pecker" - sorry but this guy totally would have done something like that! He was always a real jokester. LOL Anyhow, I laughed it off in the dream and stuck the note in my back pocket.

As I was about to leave the teacher reached for my behind, wanting to know what the note was about. I quickly told her, "No you were feeling up on my ass and it's none of your damn business." I quickly left and met up with an old girlfriend. She asked me what that was all about and I pulled the note back out. Only, it looked different- the drawing was still there as the guy had put it, but now a larger message could be seen in what he had drawn, and he was asking me to the Spring Formal... he wanted me to be his date.

Mother's Day - I'll be keeping an eye on this dream to see if something significant happens then.

Emerald and Ruby (me and my husband's birthstones).

To be honest, I think this is saying something about protecting my carefree/jokester side from being overly critical (teacher) and not allowing societal standards to hold me back from doing something I enjoy (being married and wanting to go to the dance with another guy).

Any thoughts?

Ya this dream basically means they want you to relearn the same tired old junk. Of course the "older" person was snotty to you because she wants to remain "the older person".

Duck
To see ducks in your dream, represent your spiritual freedom (if flying) or the unconscious (if swimming). They serve as a connection between the spiritual realm and the physical world.

Penis
To see a penis in your dream, signifies sexual energy, power, aggression, and fertility.

His duck with penis drawing is his characterization of the tension between you and the older "teacher".

This reminds me of when I started learning astrology. I hung out in yahoo chat and this girl was always crazy talking in there. She was a "psychic" and she was constantly saying she was millions of years old and an old soul. Well one day my uranus was acting up and I felt like stirring up the old ego pot and got on mic and I said with complete somber tone. I really love how they've allowed you millions of years to develope. It's really nice to know that the don't leave the retarded kids behind and give them plenty of extra learning room. I mean some people take a 1000 years to learn something some take 4 million.

Locker
To see or use a locker in your dream, signifies aspects of yourself which you have kept hidden inside. Consider what items and belongings are in the locker. In particular, to dream of a school locker, denotes hidden feelings, knowledge, and attitudes that you need to learn and/or acknowledge.

So there ya have. Not enough experience. Blah blah blah. There's something hidden that you're not aware of blah blah blah. You're inexperienced blah blah blah. Sounds like you have to go over the where's waldo learning task or I never pretended I was in a hardy boys mystery searching for something deep and mysterious learning experience or something. The fading is you realizing it's just not important more than likely. That it's a dumb phone call.

Jewelry
To see jewelry in your dream, signifies status and your own sense of self worth and personal value. It is also symbolic of knowledge, identity, or whatever qualities you hold precious in your life

Since the dream talks about birth stones. They seem to mean that you have to do the entire same stupid chart over. Apparently something went wrong with a manipulation or two and they need you to reach some other sort of conclusion. All you gotta do is get completely mind wiped and not remember any of the past experiences and hope they got their manipulation fine tuned.

"As I was about to leave the teacher reached for my behind, wanting to know what the note was about. I quickly told her, "No you were feeling up on my ass and it's none of your damn business." I quickly left and met up with an old girlfriend. She asked me what that was all about and I pulled the note back out. Only, it looked different- the drawing was still there as the guy had put it, but now a larger message could be seen in what he had drawn, and he was asking me to the Spring Formal... he wanted me to be his date."

And with that. We got a manipulative dream sender trying to set up some kind of hook between you and your husband. You know there wasn't any bigger message in it. But good old teacher was implying it and that it was deeply hidden. Blah blah blah. And you're friend is a more accurate and honest user of symbolic language than your teacher is.

"Jewelry highlights the importance of spiritual and psychological riches. If you dream of a specific piece of jewelry that you own, then it symbolizes aspects of a waking relationship."

So in summation. I think this dream was about... Turrible turrible stupid knuckleheaded turrible turrible communciation.

I don't know maybe your boss wants you to slave at the same job for 40 years or your bank wants you to pay off another 30 year mortgage for twice what the house is worth, or maybe the people who did bad things to you in your life want another shot at hurting you or damaging you. But doing it all over with this duck penis boyfriend instead of your husband is some big vital thing that you have to go through. And since it's a knockout dream meaning they put you to sleep for a couple hours to burst the message through at specific group alignment times...

"I felt extremely flattered, and wanted to go very badly with him, but I knew I couldn't because I was married."

On this part think very very carefully about how intrusive the energy was. Was there expectational energy. Did you feel swamped while having that reaction. What sort of inadequacies were present during your decision making processes. Was someting missing that hearded you into specific pathways? Of course you are suppressing a connection to strengthen a connection. That's a no brainer big whoop kinda of understanding. Is it sisyphus do over time or have conclusions been reached. Do you resent having conclusions dug back up and saying it's not over or are you happy with them being concluded. Does this reunion you attended in the dream feel like issues you will face in the everybodies dead and returned reunion.

Amanda

Hephasteus said:
Duck
To see ducks in your dream, represent your spiritual freedom (if flying) or the unconscious (if swimming). They serve as a connection between the spiritual realm and the physical world.

LOL - So my spiritual freedom is scribbled on a piece of notebook paper somewhere? Sheesh, I wondered what happened to my life before I got here. :laugh:

Penis
To see a penis in your dream, signifies sexual energy, power, aggression, and fertility.

His duck with penis drawing is his characterization of the tension between you and the older "teacher".

My stuffy inner critic?

This reminds me of when I started learning astrology. I hung out in yahoo chat and this girl was always crazy talking in there. She was a "psychic" and she was constantly saying she was millions of years old and an old soul. Well one day my uranus was acting up and I felt like stirring up the old ego pot and got on mic and I said with complete somber tone. I really love how they've allowed you millions of years to develope. It's really nice to know that the don't leave the retarded kids behind and give them plenty of extra learning room. I mean some people take a 1000 years to learn something some take 4 million.

LOL@uranus acting up!

Locker
To see or use a locker in your dream, signifies aspects of yourself which you have kept hidden inside. Consider what items and belongings are in the locker. In particular, to dream of a school locker, denotes hidden feelings, knowledge, and attitudes that you need to learn and/or acknowledge.

I took out a couple of 3-ring binders.

So there ya have. Not enough experience. Blah blah blah. There's something hidden that you're not aware of blah blah blah. You're inexperienced blah blah blah. Sounds like you have to go over the where's waldo learning task or I never pretended I was in a hardy boys mystery searching for something deep and mysterious learning experience or something. The fading is you realizing it's just not important more than likely. That it's a dumb phone call.

:laugh:

Jewelry
To see jewelry in your dream, signifies status and your own sense of self worth and personal value. It is also symbolic of knowledge, identity, or whatever qualities you hold precious in your life

Me an my husband's birthstones. I identify with him and hold our relationship up as something precious...

Since the dream talks about birth stones. They seem to mean that you have to do the entire same stupid chart over. Apparently something went wrong with a manipulation or two and they need you to reach some other sort of conclusion. All you gotta do is get completely mind wiped and not remember any of the past experiences and hope they got their manipulation fine tuned.

Some other conclusion... I wish that was, "live a long healthy life after getting stupidly rich, analyzing how money makes you extremely happy and content buying islands and supporting everyone you know."

"As I was about to leave the teacher reached for my behind, wanting to know what the note was about. I quickly told her, "No you were feeling up on my ass and it's none of your damn business." I quickly left and met up with an old girlfriend. She asked me what that was all about and I pulled the note back out. Only, it looked different- the drawing was still there as the guy had put it, but now a larger message could be seen in what he had drawn, and he was asking me to the Spring Formal... he wanted me to be his date."

And with that. We got a manipulative dream sender trying to set up some kind of hook between you and your husband. You know there wasn't any bigger message in it. But good old teacher was implying it and that it was deeply hidden. Blah blah blah. And you're friend is a more accurate and honest user of symbolic language than your teacher is.

That's good... the teacher is wrong.

"Jewelry highlights the importance of spiritual and psychological riches. If you dream of a specific piece of jewelry that you own, then it symbolizes aspects of a waking relationship."

So in summation. I think this dream was about... Turrible turrible stupid knuckleheaded turrible turrible communciation.

LOL - I suppose so, since the jewelry wasn't mine and I had never seen it before in my life.

I don't know maybe your boss wants you to slave at the same job for 40 years or your bank wants you to pay off another 30 year mortgage for twice what the house is worth, or maybe the people who did bad things to you in your life want another shot at hurting you or damaging you. But doing it all over with this duck penis boyfriend instead of your husband is some big vital thing that you have to go through. And since it's a knockout dream meaning they put you to sleep for a couple hours to burst the message through at specific group alignment times...

That happens to me a lot actually. I go very deep, very fast and when I wake up it feels like I had been out a lot longer. I've had dreams that felt like they lasted for days (and were even composed of being in them for days) and I had only been asleep for 4 hours.

"I felt extremely flattered, and wanted to go very badly with him, but I knew I couldn't because I was married."

On this part think very very carefully about how intrusive the energy was. Was there expectational energy. Did you feel swamped while having that reaction. What sort of inadequacies were present during your decision making processes. Was someting missing that hearded you into specific pathways? Of course you are suppressing a connection to strengthen a connection. That's a no brainer big whoop kinda of understanding. Is it sisyphus do over time or have conclusions been reached. Do you resent having conclusions dug back up and saying it's not over or are you happy with them being concluded. Does this reunion you attended in the dream feel like issues you will face in the everybodies dead and returned reunion.

It all felt very superficial actually. Wanting to go with him. Knowing I was married/having my husband in mind had a stronger effect on me.

Thanks!

DownwardSpiral

hi amanda : )
When I read this dream I got the feeling of you wanting a more carefree life.(carefree in the sense of being less burdened in your day to day life. ) Possibly a chance to re-do some of the choices you've made in your life.

High School to me was fun and exciting and a place to meet new people. I felt so grown up but didn't have the responsibilities of an adult.
I see going back to high school as stepping back from your current life. Kind of like a way to escape any major responsibilities or pressure you may be feeling right now. Not that you want to be back in high school but to be "amanda" who was "flirty" and had fun and had mom and dad to deal with the big issues.

Going back to re-do your senior year may be you wishing to re-do or change some part of your life.

Having two of your ex-boyfriends there with you and knowing you were married to me is about choices. Possibly choices in your life you may be questioning or wishing a chance to do over if you could.

Just a few more thoughts for you to think about.

And amanda.....kids can be pretty truthful! Even when it hurts : ) So when your daughter tells you your "the best person in the world" believe her : )

Amanda

DownwardSpiral said:
hi amanda : )
When I read this dream I got the feeling of you wanting a more carefree life.(carefree in the sense of being less burdened in your day to day life. ) Possibly a chance to re-do some of the choices you've made in your life.

Sorry, meant to comment on this sooner- I tend to do that with this forum for some reason. :)

Yes, daily trivialities seem to bog me down most. I'm much better keeping focus on a broad idea and telling others how to get there. :D

High School to me was fun and exciting and a place to meet new people. I felt so grown up but didn't have the responsibilities of an adult.
I see going back to high school as stepping back from your current life. Kind of like a way to escape any major responsibilities or pressure you may be feeling right now. Not that you want to be back in high school but to be "amanda" who was "flirty" and had fun and had mom and dad to deal with the big issues.

Going back to re-do your senior year may be you wishing to re-do or change some part of your life.

Yeah, high school was... different for me. It was a smallish school (I had about 100 in my class), and, I refused to "clique" with anyone in particular (except a few good friends that were just like me). I had no label. I talked to everyone and everyone talked to me. Not particularly flirty, because most of the time I was in a committed relationship, or not in a relationship at all. LOL But, I do kind of miss having no responsibilities and learning French and taking Art. The teacher in my dream- she had something to do with English Literature... which actually was my favorite for real in high school. So, I'm kind of disappointed it came across so badly in the dream.

Having two of your ex-boyfriends there with you and knowing you were married to me is about choices. Possibly choices in your life you may be questioning or wishing a chance to do over if you could.

Just a few more thoughts for you to think about.

I was thinking about this some more- actually, another ex-boyfriend came to mind the other day (that wasn't in the dream) and I wished I could talk to him and make things right with him. There was nothing really wrong with our relationship, I just didn't really want one at the time because I was young, and I inadvertantly broke the guy's heart. He ended up dating one of my friends a few years later and treated her like crap. She told me that he told her it was my fault, and that girls weren't to be trusted :bugeyed: - ever since she told me that, I've felt kind of bad about it. I didn't realize he cared for me so much. I just wish that I could make him understand that it really wasn't him I wasn't interested in.

The first guy in this dream, I think I might have broken his heart too. He got a little dramatic when I broke things off with him. Weepy. I felt bad about that one... He was very smart and I liked him a lot- but again, I was very young. These guys were wanting a whole lot more from man that I was willing to give at the time.

The last guy in the dream- we remained friends. He wasn't too heartbroken (I don't think!) and we still got along and laughed after we dated. It was mutual. So nothing to really feel bad about there.

I do think on these things from time-to-time (and other things that just have made me feel bad or guilty in the past), and wish I could redo or correct them. Because really, I'm not a heartbreaker. I don't like, want, or ever intend to hurt anyone and it bothers me when it happens, I guess.

And amanda.....kids can be pretty truthful! Even when it hurts : ) So when your daughter tells you your "the best person in the world" believe her : )

Thank you. :)