names coming out of the blue.....

amethyst57

this morning about 3, I was watching a storm...a stranger's name came to me...I wrote it down,and googled it later...he was a whistlerblower that reported a general in Nam for illegal bombing...but found nothing else,not even an Obit....
why would his name come to me?
in the past I've had prophectic dreams,feelings of someone walking over my grave,and heard the rattle....
is this a new death announcement?

lilangel09

I don't know, usually I wait around a bit to see what it was about. For me, I usually "get" it within 3 days. Sometimes nothing happens. You just have to kind of keep it in mind and let it go if nothing happens (or if you can write it down and consider it a long-term thing).

Mellifluous

I agree, sometimes they come to nothing. It is quite odd to google them and find out they're real people though, isn't it? :)

Milfoil

Like others have said, I don't know either but if it were me, I would keep a journal, put this experience and your google findings in it along with anything else each day which feels pertinent. Dreams especially.

You may well find that over the next few years you will develop your own unique way of decoding these 'messages'.

amethyst57

there was another guy by the same name...a software executive...

but I gravitated to the Nam Vet/whistlerblower,my ex was in Nam the same time this guy was...

could I post this name to see if anyone recognizes it??

amethyst57

I just pulled a tarot card for this name....the Queen of Pentacles came up reversed...saw the meanings here on AT, but...
still not sure what this has to do with me...

Milfoil

gurlevil said:
there was another guy by the same name...a software executive...

but I gravitated to the Nam Vet/whistlerblower,my ex was in Nam the same time this guy was...

could I post this name to see if anyone recognizes it??

By all means.

Grizabella

We only know how to access 10% of our brains. But everything we've ever seen, heard, read and experienced is stored in the other 90%. Once in awhile, something will just bubble up out of there on its own. You may not think you've ever known of it before, like with that name, but you have at some time and it just kind of burped it up at you. Maybe for some reason, maybe not.

amethyst57

his name is Lonnie Franks....anyone know him or of him??

Haunted Wood

That's creepy and a bit eerie. Hmm, well I don't know him but I googled the name like you said you did, and I found an obituary, it was on the third page of search results...http://genforum.genealogy.com/ms/itawamba/messages/30928.html
Someone that died recently, who was from mississippi in america. Don't know, is that near where you live?