names coming out of the blue.....

Milfoil

You could be opening up to some mediumship skills. Hearing someones name doesn't necessarily mean an omen of death so don't worry.

I think that Dancing Bear holds weekly mediumship and psychic developement groups online on her site, there is an advert for them here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=102358

amethyst57

grapefruitmoon said:
That's creepy and a bit eerie. Hmm, well I don't know him but I googled the name like you said you did, and I found an obituary, it was on the third page of search results...http://genforum.genealogy.com/ms/itawamba/messages/30928.html
Someone that died recently, who was from mississippi in america. Don't know, is that near where you live?

Way south from here...I live in minnesota...

if it was a death omen, it wouldn't of happened yet...my omens were later that day or week after I got them...
the Nam vet would have been about 15 years older...don't remember the age of the executive...
thanks for your help though...

amethyst57

Milfoil said:
You could be opening up to some mediumship skills. Hearing someones name doesn't necessarily mean an omen of death so don't worry.

I think that Dancing Bear holds weekly mediumship and psychic developement groups online on her site, there is an advert for them here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=102358

Thanks I might just check that out!

Besides those death omens things, from my teen years,I've always been
sensitive to the supernatural...sensing evil in places,seeing ghosts,sensing
something not right about people...all the while, friends and family thinking
I'm off my rocker...
it's just that I haven't had any omens for quite a few years...I took this name thing as the omens coming back and changing again...

amethyst57

Dancing Bear said it might just be death omen thing....told me not to reverse that card and see what's up...upright she reminds me of myself...what do I have to do with these men?
the only connection...and it's remote...my ex husband was in Nam the same time as the whistleblower,but was in the army's infantry as a radioman...
my ex is fighting cancer,but that's not his name...

maikin

names

Sometimes when you are having a good day and are totally connected in your life..the planets Akaishic records will be revealed to you in small snippets..the memory and history of the planet can be logged into by certain people..you are honoured to have seen a part of it..you will discover all kinds of traffic beginning to come through you..some good some not so good..it is your choce to allow it through ..or do something with it.Like everything..its a learning process..

amethyst57

maikin said:
Sometimes when you are having a good day and are totally connected in your life..the planets Akaishic records will be revealed to you in small snippets..the memory and history of the planet can be logged into by certain people..you are honoured to have seen a part of it..you will discover all kinds of traffic beginning to come through you..some good some not so good..it is your choce to allow it through ..or do something with it.Like everything..its a learning process..

i only got names...not things about these people....days were random and things were always rosy with me when i got these communications...

BUT, after awhile, hearing about how spirits' communication can get muddy...
i'm wondering if these were even names...what if they were just sentences or phrases that just came out weird??
cranston does sound like 'grandson'...pederson, '(?) your son'....and franks could be 'thanks'....

does anyone else hear other words and not names?

Amanda

rockersgurl said:
i only got names...not things about these people....days were random and things were always rosy with me when i got these communications...

BUT, after awhile, hearing about how spirits' communication can get muddy...
i'm wondering if these were even names...what if they were just sentences or phrases that just came out weird??
cranston does sound like 'grandson'...pederson, '(?) your son'....and franks could be 'thanks'....

does anyone else hear other words and not names?

I've had random spirits come to me over what sounded like radio (in my head). I inadvertantly "tuned in" to a guy saying he died from a heart attack. A lot of times, it has sounded as if I was walking in on conversations between dead people... but I never heard whole conversations- just bits and pieces it seems.

They give me impressions too. A couple nights ago I was in an open state and heard a loud "POP!" and felt something like... snap... into my back at the left of my spine... like... I got shot in the back or a rib broke or something. Then I saw an outlined figure in my mind's eye and redness all around that same area on them... there were no features, I just "knew" it was a man.

I've been "stabbed" in the stomach before too.

Usually, it's the names I mess up. Or I get confused on what they're telling me. Was doing a mediumship reading for a friend and was picking up on her dead great-aunt (apparently) and I kept hearing this "R" sound... it was coming more strongly than any other part of the name for some reason... but as I later found out, her name was Janet, and she was trying to say "NoRma" I believe (which is my friend's grandmother, and the deceased's living sister).

I have however, done a reading before and a woman was asking me about a job, and a name came right to me before I even pulled any cards- I said, "Who is Scott?" And she was confused... it took her a minute, but she said it was someone who had offered her a job and she had turned it down (for some reason or another like distance or something I can't remember right now) and I said, "Well, you better check with him again about a job." LOL Never had that happen before or after though, that was probably the only time I ever got a clear answer as such with a name (and on a person still living).

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
I've had random spirits come to me over what sounded like radio (in my head). I inadvertantly "tuned in" to a guy saying he died from a heart attack. A lot of times, it has sounded as if I was walking in on conversations between dead people... but I never heard whole conversations- just bits and pieces it seems.

They give me impressions too. A couple nights ago I was in an open state and heard a loud "POP!" and felt something like... snap... into my back at the left of my spine... like... I got shot in the back or a rib broke or something. Then I saw an outlined figure in my mind's eye and redness all around that same area on them... there were no features, I just "knew" it was a man.

I've been "stabbed" in the stomach before too.

Usually, it's the names I mess up. Or I get confused on what they're telling me. Was doing a mediumship reading for a friend and was picking up on her dead great-aunt (apparently) and I kept hearing this "R" sound... it was coming more strongly than any other part of the name for some reason... but as I later found out, her name was Janet, and she was trying to say "NoRma" I believe (which is my friend's grandmother, and the deceased's living sister).

I have however, done a reading before and a woman was asking me about a job, and a name came right to me before I even pulled any cards- I said, "Who is Scott?" And she was confused... it took her a minute, but she said it was someone who had offered her a job and she had turned it down (for some reason or another like distance or something I can't remember right now) and I said, "Well, you better check with him again about a job." LOL Never had that happen before or after though, that was probably the only time I ever got a clear answer as such with a name (and on a person still living).

That's hardcore. That stuff happens to one of my friends. We make a BA duo.

This may sound like a stupidly cliche and sarcastic question but hearing voices isn't normal? I've heard snippets too. But I just thought it was like memory or something cause I've always recognized the name and the voice... That's the only snippet I've heard is the name, and it's the same name every time.

amethyst57

maybe a second read of this thread, and a list of the names is in order....

daniel cranston
marty pederson
lonny franks

do any of you see sentences or phrases in these particular names?

btw, don't appreciate mental health ref....
these names/sentences/phrases are totally new to me, not part of my memory...i googled them and they don't live here...i was awake when all 3 came to me...

KMilliron

rockersgurl said:
btw, don't appreciate mental health ref....

Not sure who that's directed to, but if it's to me, I'm sorry. Didn't mean my post to be taken that way. Should've put quotes around my actual question.

Was there a voice attributed to the names? Or an emotion to them?