Any One want to Help me with Auras ?

FenestraThought

Any One want an Aura reading?

Hello to EveryOne ~!

First I would like to say I LOVE This site ! :D its GREAT. I can actually start practicing again ! I used to spend a lot of time in the chat rooms and that was how I got really good at reading. Well I've been out of practice for a while so I've been trying to get back "In Shape" .

I have had fun with the Tarot Section, but I don't have a membership so can't openly Read people.

I found THIS section and I had a great time getting to know a very unused addition to my divination collection; my Runes. And thank you for every one kind enough to help me with that process. . .

Now. I would like to ask if anyone was interested in helping me get better at reading Auras? I can and do read Auras, but its more of an "active" psychic ability and I need to get back in the "groove" of it. It's been a while so I'm not promising Amazing results. Just people that wouldn't mind me "Reading your Aura" and giving me feedback.

The Aura as I see it and know it, really only deals with the "Now" and has residual connections with the past, I don't know of how to "See the Future" with an Aura. So if you want a reading, It will be me reading your Aura and giving you my interpretation of what I see. and it will be JUST about you. . .

If your interested, Please Just Speak up :). And remember I'm looking for feed back :). . . also bare with me....it has really been a while for me ..

Thank you for entertaining the idea !

Thank you to every one that has trusted me enough to try this and help me get more "Intune"

The list so far
DeadlyNightshade--Reading Done --Feed Back Giving
(Formerly Seeker*13*)
medicinalfrog--Reading Done--Feed Back Given
NikkiB--Reading Done--Feed Back Given
mimiraj--Reading Done--Feed Back Givien
Pam O-- Reading Done-- Feed Back Given
Celticnoodle-- Reading Done--Feed Back Given
Bright_star--Reading Done
YDM42
Diva2themax
KMilliron
BlueMonkey
Jes
Rovay
Natalie8
crystalrose
TractJM
Istar
cronegoddess54
leelee
summerbutterfly
Puppet Master
re-pete-a
dark gloss
SwordsQueen
SOULdier3
kaleanna
LibraX
priscilla
List Closed

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh, I really would love one!

FenestraThought

Seeker*13* said:

Great, Thank you. You'll be my first in a While... so bare with me :) -it'll be posted in a bit-

Lunalyn

hi Fenestra
this is very interesting.
I thought reading auras was visual. don't you need the person to be there with you so you can see them?
sorry if that's a dumb question.
lyn

medicinalfrog

Hi fenestra. I would love one! If you would like I can give you a tea leaf reading in exchange. :)

FenestraThought

Seeker*13* said:

Ok I am more out of practice then I thought. That took a lot more to do then it used to.

I read the Aura in 5 stages. but I will only read 4 for you because the 5th was confusing :) nothing bad.. just out of "shape".

1. Foundation. These color images pertains to your life and your stability. Foundations in life are ideologies, self awareness’s, and perspectives that create the "Foundation" on which we see the world.

I also see metaphorical images. I saw dark orange/ almost brown, that grew more into a tree...I couldn't tell what was wrong with it.. it didn't look dead just didn't look "right" like a tree after it get struck with lightening... it looks "odd" but still alive. the images. The surroundings were dark, like night, not dark/bad. and you were uncovering something under the tree? some book or container... something you found. . .
When it comes to your foundations you have learned something new about your self are in the process of uncovering something that is part of you and at the foot of this "tree" Kinda like something that you have been blocked from seeing because of the way you think or believed... but its dark out, so I think you have been searching in the darker areas of your "Self"... concepts that are best dealt with during the comfort of night.... and you have found something.. very much an "alone" kinda discovery . . . it like you came across this glad a have found a old "something" way of thinking/feelings/beliefs. . . that were maybe damaged but are still alive within you. and on deeper introspection you have found something at the base of this past concept. .

Emotions: I see this as a house metaphorically and describe what I see. . .

Well from the outside you would think this is a very nice house. Very normal very pleasant, open . . . I see you enjoy the "simple" things in life (i see a porch swing) and you come off to others as friendly and inviting because there is a nice dog on the porch . . . Your emotions are in order for the most part.. you’r e not a messy person. very clean house and not a lot of dust so you do spend time keeping your self and your emotions "clean". . . But this is not altogether the truth of "You". It is what you show others. I can't go into your kitchen. Its black, that is.. I turn to go there and thats it, black. But you have a nice living room. . . And I look more and Find you in the upstairs on the balcony looking out contemplative on a windy sunny day.

I think you show the world that you are open and friendly and you are not actively inviting but you give off "pleasant" and you don't mind company. You can entertain well enough.. but you don't really want people to stay or stay around long. . you have no way of feeding them, not kitchen. so you don't want to really be a Host to others. You don't want to invite them in to stay long. you will be nice enough to be polite. but that is all i think.. you are move comfortable with them on the outside on the porch. and regardless you’re more or less detached. . . You don't let other upstairs you don't let them in "your Room" and that is where you stay emotionally. Not big on others getting to know the real "You". and You spend a lot of time thinking? I didn't really get a "Day dreaming" feel. but it is sunny out side and the wind is blowing like your life is not unhappy. . . just waiting for change. . . like listening to the wind...Oh, a note on the kitchen. I don't think you are very "emotionally" creative. . . not in a bad way, just that you haven't thought about doing anything emotionally creative in a while.. almost like you don't WANT to create anything right now... like you had a bad experience and you have band that part of the house for now...

The mind... this is the hardest one for me to deal with.. but what I got was DEEP blue . . . and I think you are dealing with old memories right now. . seems like you like to draw? or write? I feel like you are trying to figure something out and your memories play into this. . . its like you want to express something. I see you intently drawing or writhing something, like by do so you can figure it out or make it clearer. . . maybe these have to do with the "something" you found in your foundations.

And you spirit connection. . . . Lots of activity going on up there... Like a lightning storm. . All Black and erratic energy . . shot through with white and purple... I don't know if you're doing that or what. but it seems interesting. . . and i get this deme/god figure wearing a white/silver outfit kinda like a cross between an elf and Zeus just standing there stern. . . not really sure WHAT that means. maybe you are using new abilities or having erratic experiences. . . or that there is a storm brewing ? its like its on the tip of my brain.. but I just don't know. . .

Well thats what I got :)

FenestraThought

Lunalyn said:
hi Fenestra
this is very interesting.
I thought reading auras was visual. don't you need the person to be there with you so you can see them?
sorry if that's a dumb question.
lyn

Yes and no. Depends on who you ask. I have learned that my Internal "sight" is better then my external "sight" and even in person I tend to close my eyes. On top of that, my first encounter with auras was during a remote viewing exorcise when I saw colors around the person. and this was on the internet. So I actually learned on the internet WAY before I did it in person. And it really is just reading energy. Which can be done from anywhere. Not a dumb question :)

FenestraThought

medicinalfrog said:
Hi fenestra. I would love one! If you would like I can give you a tea leaf reading in exchange. :)

Sure. . ! I may not get this up till tomorrow though. :)

Lunalyn

FenestraThought said:
Yes and no. Depends on who you ask. I have learned that my Internal "sight" is better then my external "sight" and even in person I tend to close my eyes. On top of that, my first encounter with auras was during a remote viewing exorcise when I saw colors around the person. and this was on the internet. So I actually learned on the internet WAY before I did it in person. And it really is just reading energy. Which can be done from anywhere. Not a dumb question :)

thanks Fenestra. I'm glad you didn't consider it a dumb question. I never thought of seeing auras with your internal sight.
we live and learn.
thanks again for your explanation.
lyn

FenestraThought

Lunalyn said:
thanks Fenestra. I'm glad you didn't consider it a dumb question. I never thought of seeing auras with your internal sight.
we live and learn.
thanks again for your explanation.
lyn

lol belive me I know. I came as quite a shock the first time... I actually had to have it discribed to me by the person I was working with. and then I used a site with some color meanings and then tought my self :) . . .