A Little Fun with Leap Day Marriage Proposals

GotH

CLOSED......

leap-day.jpg

woman-proposing-to-man1.jpg

This is a game for women who think their men are taking too long to propose and gives them a chance to do the proposing.

The legend says that during the fifth century, Irish Saint Brigid of Kildare asked Saint Patrick to establish a day when women could propose to their suitors who were taking too long to propose on their own. If the man said yes, wedding bells would soon be heard but any man who refused a Leap Day proposal had to pay a fine of silk dresses and 12 silk gloves that could cover the woman’s embarrassment and her hands so no one could tell she wasn’t wearing an engagement ring.

I'll use my Lenormands, which contain a YES card and a NO card to see how your desired will respond to your proposal. I will flip the cards until a YES or NO comes up after a good shuffle and deck cut. Will it be a walk down the aisle with that special man or silk gloves and dresses for you?

Will he say, YES or NO?​

Go ahead and get down on one knee and offer your sincerest proposal to the man of your dreams here. :heart:

*Name or initials are a must*

think

Haha, fantastic.

All day I have thought about something like this. Not actually proposing, just the idea of proposing.

Anyway, I'll sit. Would K marry me?

GotH

Haha, fantastic.

All day I have thought about something like this. Not actually proposing, just the idea of proposing.

Anyway, I'll sit. Would K marry me?

Drum roll please............

The second card to be pulled and it came up after the Whip card is YES! The sex must be that good that he'd say yes in two seconds. ;) Congratulations! Time to set up a registry at Bloomingdales. :)

think

Hahahah. Groovy.

If setting up such a gift list means a trip to New York, I'm up for that :D

readings.by.mia

Hahahaha, I love this one! Very funny!

Will E. Marry me?

GotH

Hahahaha, I love this one! Very funny!

Will E. Marry me?

So the answer came up on the third card which means a rather quick answer. NO came after the child card which indicates that this relationship is either too knew or he's just too immature at this time and is not ready to accept your proposal yet. I also got the feeling that he couldn't afford a tuxedo right now so he's likely to tell you- Not yet.

readings.by.mia

So the answer came up on the third card which means a rather quick answer. NO came after the child card which indicates that this relationship is either too knew or he's just too immature at this time and is not ready to accept your proposal yet. I also got the feeling that he couldn't afford a tuxedo right now so he's likely to tell you- Not yet.

You nailed that! Hahaha

Both new thing, immature for commitment and kinda broke :D

SabrinaSpellman

May I sit? Should be fun lol
Do you see A saying yes?

GotH

May I sit? Should be fun lol
Do you see A saying yes?

His answer is YES but it would be later on down the line as the card came up deep within the deck. It also followed the Tree which tells me that he'd like to settle his roots with someone and grow old with them, perhaps with someone he considers his soul mate. You? :) He'd say yes but it would take some time before it all fell into place.