Five career / business readings offered.

readings.by.mia

Hi! I'm offering five readings related to career or business questions, as it is a topic I don't get usually asked about and I want to improve my skills on this one.

Feedback is required.

Only Career or Business questions :)

lepleadian

can you see what will happen if i choose hydrology as a master degree in future...how will my career in future ?

think

I would love to sit also.

I am applying for a masters course in town planning. Is this a good decision for me? It will mean leaving my current computing course. I already have a degree in politics but have never used it in my career.

classy

Hi

Do you see me owning a company in a few years time?

em_idol_twins

Hi, :)

May I sit, please?

I hope to ask, Should I continue on the path of becoming an academic researcher?

Thank you.

readings.by.mia

can you see what will happen if i choose hydrology as a master degree in future...how will my career in future ?

Hi lepleadian.

Your cards are:

Child - Man - Scythe - House - Fox

Cutting card is Anchor.

Quint is Bear.

Child + Man: The idea or project of a man. (You, if you are make, as I don't know your gender.)

Child + Sickle: A project or idea being put down.

Child + Fox: A clever call.

Gentleman + Scythe: A man (or you) who makes a decision.

Gentleman + House: A man who is in an steady position.

Scythe + House: Difficulties with the family or the house / position.

Scythe + Fox: Job loss.

House + Fox: Being careful when choosing a position.

What I'd say is that if you are a man, you will end up finding some other option, and if you are not, you could be pushed by a man to choose some other path. With the Scythe being the middle card I'd say that you will dismiss that idea sooner or later, since the outcome doesn't seem to be very promising.

Anyway, the Anchor as the cutting card + Bear as quint, tell me you'll get a very good and steady position in the future.

Astrological

Hi. I would like to know if I will get a new job soon? I am currently unemployed. I am also thinking of changing my career in the future. I thanks.

readings.by.mia

I would love to sit also.

I am applying for a masters course in town planning. Is this a good decision for me? It will mean leaving my current computing course. I already have a degree in politics but have never used it in my career.

Hi think :)

Your cards are:

House + Crossroads + Bear + Stars + Child

Cutting card is Ring.

Quint is Snake.

House + Crossroads: Decision about a house, multiple houses (As it is masters about town planning perhaps we could take this as a positive answer saying you'll be chosen?)

House + Bear: Steady and well paid position / House related business (Real state?)

House + Child: Projects or beginnings house related.

Crossroads + Bear: Decision that affects your finances.

Crossroads + Stars: Decision that brings expansion. Decision that brings success or achievement.

Bear + Stars: Financial expansion or improvement.

Bear + Child: New start in finances.

Stars + Child: Successful new start.

So I'd say, yay! Looks like a great idea, the only con or warning I could give you is, since the combination of cutting card and quint is Ring + Snake is to be careful when signing contracts or making deals, since there could be some kind of hidden or second motived issue.

nh786

I would like to sit :)

Whats next in my career say for the next 3 months?

think

Hi think :)

Your cards are:

House + Crossroads + Bear + Stars + Child

Cutting card is Ring.

Quint is Snake.

House + Crossroads: Decision about a house, multiple houses (As it is masters about town planning perhaps we could take this as a positive answer saying you'll be chosen?)

House + Bear: Steady and well paid position / House related business (Real state?)

House + Child: Projects or beginnings house related.

Crossroads + Bear: Decision that affects your finances.

Crossroads + Stars: Decision that brings expansion. Decision that brings success or achievement.

Bear + Stars: Financial expansion or improvement.

Bear + Child: New start in finances.

Stars + Child: Successful new start.

So I'd say, yay! Looks like a great idea, the only con or warning I could give you is, since the combination of cutting card and quint is Ring + Snake is to be careful when signing contracts or making deals, since there could be some kind of hidden or second motived issue.
That you Mia, that looks very good. A lot of decisions there, and improvement as well, so I can only take them as good signs like you said. Really interesting the house showed up in the reading about town planning as well. I'm not that familiar with Lenormand, but this looks good.

I'll pay attention to a possible hidden issue there.

Thanks for the lovely reading! :grin: