A new de-enabling thread

Aerin

It's Llewellyn.

It will have crappy cardstock that will bend in an annoying way. There will be a stupid white box that is utter rubbish and which doesn't fit the deck so that the cards will bend out of shape even more.

And the borders look yuck, the colours wimpy, etc. Very bleargh.

Aerin

sapienza

I'm in the process of trying to find myself a copy of Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot. It's challenging. Can anyone de-enable me to save me the trouble?

gregory

sapienza said:
I'm in the process of trying to find myself a copy of Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot. It's challenging. Can anyone de-enable me to save me the trouble?
Well - at least await till mine arrives :|, and then I can tell you how awful it is. I am told that the artist demanded that the colour be oversaturated and so much of the detail was lost....

magpie9

Aerin said:
It's Llewellyn.

It will have crappy cardstock that will bend in an annoying way. There will be a stupid white box that is utter rubbish and which doesn't fit the deck so that the cards will bend out of shape even more.

And the borders look yuck, the colours wimpy, etc. Very bleargh.

Aerin
And it Chants, according to the fine print. Personally, I wouldn't have a Chanting deck in the house, making a ruckus and annoying the cats and keeping the other decks up all night. Best to just walk away from this one, niseba....no good can come of it.

gregory

It chants ? It DOES ???? That will be awkward; I sing a lot..... Ummmmmm.....

Aerin

sapienza said:

It uses Etellia's meanings. Which, depending on your pov, could be considered de-enabling.

Aerin

magpie9

Aerin said:
It uses Etellia's meanings. Which, depending on your pov, could be considered de-enabling.

Aerin
:bugeyed: O CR*P!

nisaba

magpie9 said:
And it Chants, according to the fine print. Personally, I wouldn't have a Chanting deck in the house, making a ruckus and annoying the cats and keeping the other decks up all night. Best to just walk away from this one, niseba....no good can come of it.
IT CHANTS????

How come this wasn't mentioned on the website???

I go :bugeyed: at the mere idea of Gregory singing, but a deck??

Where are its vocal cords?

Oh well, I suppose I could build a special little timber soundproof box and put my chanting deck in with my sibilant whispering deck. Perhaps the whispering deck can get the chanting deck to quieten down, and the chanting deck can build up the whispering deck's self-image.

Grf.

What have I started.

Somebody kill me.

Le Fanu

cardlady22 said:
Please tell me why I don't need this OOP deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot by Sandra & Chic Cicero

Damn, that´s quite nice...