A new de-enabling thread

All Is One

Aerin said:
ps shame you can't get decks on approval really

Ain't that the truth? But if you come to this thread first, you might save your money and time and trouble.

faunabay

Aerin said:
ps shame you can't get decks on approval really
Actually I've done this with a few friends here on AT. Jewel and I send decks back and forth all the time. If she has one I'm curious about but not enough to buy she sends it to me to check out. Helps make up my mind all the time. And I do the same for her.

So all you friendly friends here on AT.....hook each other up with trial decks. :laugh:

magpie9

Wow! That's a REALLY good Idea! Thanks, Faunabay!

faunabay

That's how I ended up buying the Fantastic Menagerie. I just wasn't sure so Jewel sent her's to me. I tried a few readings and was sold. She also sent me the Navigators of the Mystic Sea and I decided I didn't need that one. :laugh:

MysticalMoose

what a brilliant idea! :)

Regarding the Animals Divine, couldn't agree more, very beautiful but to me, totally unreadable, the book is a nice read but the cards just don;t speak to me..my 11 yr old daughter reads well with it tho...I;ve never been able to make head or tail of it myself.....
Re the Fey: I don't have it, it's not my thing I'm not a fan of cartoony art so can't really comment other than the scans do nothing for me :)

Aerin

decks on appro

It is a good idea.

Postage though....

It would have stopped me from the ******* Quest. Yeuch. Symbol overload.

Aerin

faunabay

Aerin said:
It is a good idea.

Postage though....

It would have stopped me from the ******* Quest. Yeuch. Symbol overload.

Aerin
Well yes, you don't want to do this with people in different countries. LOL :laugh: But the shipping between Jewel and I isn't that bad. And truthfully we wait until we have a box full of stuff anyway. :)

morticia monroe

Sphinxmoth said:
ah, a couple of good de-enables for the Corte, glad I am to read them. it has been on my wishlist for a really long time, and now I can take it off of there for good, without a backward glance or any regrets.

sometimes taking a deck off of that list is as satisfying as aquiring one from it.

i was glad to catch some of that good ol deenabling.

Well said, my friend. And I feel the same. Thanks for the help, y'all.

cardlady22

stop me! minis are invading . . .

Please tell me why I don't NEED these mini decks from Tarot Garden! My lonely little Tiny Universal Waite wants friends . . .

Art Nouveau
World Tree

*majors only*
I Cani Originali Minitarocco- I love dogs, but my allergies have kept me away from the live ones

NorthernTigress

cardlady22 said:
Please tell me why I don't NEED these mini decks from Tarot Garden! My lonely little Tiny Universal Waite wants friends . . .

Art Nouveau
World Tree

*majors only*
I Cani Originali Minitarocco- I love dogs, but my allergies have kept me away from the live ones

As much as I like the idea of mini-decks, smaller isn't always better. One look at gorgeous pictures of the Art Nouveau, and all I could think was "Why would you want to shrink down those?"