A new de-enabling thread

nisaba

magpie9 said:
OK, you get a [size=+1]Guilt-Free Personal Dispensation[/size] for this One Deck, especially since you've already ordered it. That's it, don't abuse the privilege and branch out to other Rum-soaked decks like the Pirates, or the Alcohol or Drunks of the World in Muscle Tee's and TuTu's.

[size=+2]I Have Spoken.[/size]

<gasp>

<bows low>

Indeed, your Majesty.

Debra

Maggie's gone soft. O woe is us.

GreenMoonBeam

Oh, gracious. Wow! Magpie rocks!:heart::thumbsup:

fairyhedgehog

magpie9 said:
don't abuse the privilege and branch out to other Rum-soaked decks like the Pirates

I had to look up the pirates tarot. The wooden version is far too expensive but have you seen what they've done to the paper version? It has the word 'PIRATES' all down the left hand side of each card. In huge letters!

I should be glad. This is a de-enabling thread after all and the addition of those words is hideous. In my opinion.

gregory

nisaba said:
=pricks up ears=

Nipples? Where?
Here. Annabelle's BF found them, and I am having serious issues whenever I look at that deck now.....

firefrost

One of the guys in the PDR is using the Magical Forest.

He's a brilliant reader but I screw my face up in distaste when I look at his cards...

MysticalMoose

I have never really looked at the Magical Nipple Tarot....I'll go & have a peek now out of sheer curiosity!

Meanwhile......can someone please de-enable me from ordering......ANYTHING please I seem to have lost all sense of reason & am madly clicking away...BUY....BUY......BUY NOW! ker-cchhinngggg! :bugeyed:

:(

MM

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
I have never really looked at the Magical Nipple Tarot....I'll go & have a peek now out of sheer curiosity!

Meanwhile......can someone please de-enable me from ordering......ANYTHING please I seem to have lost all sense of reason & am madly clicking away...BUY....BUY......BUY NOW! ker-cchhinngggg! :bugeyed:

:(

MM
Oy, MM. Have a coffee. I will even throw in one of my pains au chocolat.

Now.

What was the last thing you bought ?

How did it make you feel ?

Has the bill arrived yet ?

Have you given it the Time AND ATTENTION IT DESERVES ?

Have you enough chocolate in the house (oh sorry, do you mean you don't want to buy ANYTHING AT ALL ? like, no milk, bread, apples ?? My goodness, you will end up thin, you lucky sod....)

Now then. May I suggest the 78 card study. Go for it. Promise yourself you will do it for every new deck you get.

OMG is that a de-enabler. I did it voluntarily for a deck I love. It almost finished me off - had it not been for the encouragement of one of the very few others who finished, I wouldn't have managed. No one else in my tranche got to the end.

Other than that - OK - promise yourself a new deck as a treat when you have done ALL the housework. And I mean all. As you will know, this is not actually possible (I washed the floor yesterday; I hadn't got to the dusting when it was mucky again....) But if anyone ever made it they would deserve one, IMHO.....

Have a carrot :D

MysticalMoose

Uhhh-Ohhhh :bugeyed: what have I done?

I have just fallen madly in love with the Magical Forest! There were only perhaps 1 or 2 cards that looked rather "booby".... Its just so sweet & expressive, those little faces!!!
especially these 2! Awwwwwwww :heart:

Help.......

Attachments

• MF strength.jpg
    MF strength.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 70
  • MF9w.jpg
    MF9w.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
Uhhh-Ohhhh :bugeyed: what have I done?

I have just fallen madly in love with the Magical Forest! There were only perhaps 1 or 2 cards that looked rather "booby".... Its just so sweet & expressive, those little faces!!!
especially these 2! Awwwwwwww :heart:

Help.......
No - you are imagining it (unless you have a real THING for nipples.....) It reminds me of Magritte: is this really how you want to look at the world ?

Attachments

• magritte-le-viol.jpeg
    magritte-le-viol.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 78