A new de-enabling thread

BodhiSeed

Annabelle said:
About the Pearls of Wisdom . . .

Have you ever had one of those nights where you go out drinking, and you and your friends go from one club to another, and you keep on drinking . . .

And suddenly it's 2:00 AM and you are dizzily falling on to a friend's sofa . . .

and then it's suddenly 5:30 AM and you are projectile vomiting into a friend's toilet (that looks as if it hasn't been cleaned for weeks, by the way), and the vomit is all different colors and textures, all swirling around, and you feel so dizzy that you can't stand up?

Well - that's the Pearls of Wisdom deck for you, right there. Same colors, same experience . . . same nasty feeling in the stomach, just looking at the bizarrely and terribly busy art.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't buy the Pearls of Wisdom tarot. The mere sight of it will make you sick.
No way in hell I want to buy this deck now. Thank you for your excellent de-enabling skills Annabelle!:D

gregory

jackdaw* said:
EXACTLY why I could not work with the Quantum ...
Good point. I can see it now. This card is - Oh - Alan Rickman; OK - it is 10 Swords, and there is blood all over - but even so, gotta be good.....

SolSionnach

I'm back, and I still want to find another Thoth.
Last night I went through Thoth and Liber T, card for card - and I now like the Thoth much better (with the exception of about 2 cards...). And I want to *see* them better than I can with my pocket deck! HEEEELLLLP!

gregory

sravana said:
I'm back, and I still want to find another Thoth.
Last night I went through Thoth and Liber T, card for card - and I now like the Thoth much better (with the exception of about 2 cards...). And I want to *see* them better than I can with my pocket deck! HEEEELLLLP!
You've been told. Get a magnifying glass. Get one of those BIG ones that cover the whole page. Then you will see them even larger than what I can.

Cat*

magpie9 said:
Drunks of the World in Muscle Tee's and TuTu's.
I would buy that one. :D But gregory has given us permission to want decks that don't exist.

gregory said:
Everyone here KNEW, I thought. And he is mine, all mine and this was established years ago here when I beat Netzach to it by about 30 seconds. (she's still mad....)

Alan Rickman. :) Sigh.
Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The occlumency lesson scene. Hear him say "You will attempt to resist." Repeat as necessary.

(And thanks for the Rickman pic (the lip curl! *swoon*). I'll go over to the Chat section to edit my list of attractive older celebrities once again right now. :D)

gregory

Cat* said:
Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The occlumency lesson scene. Hear him say "You will attempt to resist." Repeat as necessary.
Exactly. Works like a charm.

So far.

Then again I am not hankering too much just now.... though it seems to me I have something on preorder.....

MysticalMoose

gregory said:
though it seems to me I have something on preorder.....

:bugeyed: Alan Rickman??????...........

gregory

MysticalMoose said:
:bugeyed: Alan Rickman??????...........
Shh. I don't know if they TOLD him. I got a really good price.... :D

morticia monroe

Annabelle said:
About the Pearls of Wisdom . . .

Have you ever had one of those nights where you go out drinking, and you and your friends go from one club to another, and you keep on drinking . . .

And suddenly it's 2:00 AM and you are dizzily falling on to a friend's sofa . . .

and then it's suddenly 5:30 AM and you are projectile vomiting into a friend's toilet (that looks as if it hasn't been cleaned for weeks, by the way), and the vomit is all different colors and textures, all swirling around, and you feel so dizzy that you can't stand up?

Well - that's the Pearls of Wisdom deck for you, right there. Same colors, same experience . . . same nasty feeling in the stomach, just looking at the bizarrely and terribly busy art.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't buy the Pearls of Wisdom tarot. The mere sight of it will make you sick.

daaaaaaang.

Rosanne said:
...it is all those penises (ie. on the Lovers Card) that make the deck like an Easter egg hunt...ooops there is another one.

WaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nisaba

Cat* said:
I would buy that one. :D But gregory has given us permission to want decks that don't exist.

In which case, Pentacles themselves, the physical world, has de-enabled you! Now *there's* poetic justice! You can't back out of *that* kind of de-enablement and sneak off and buy the deck behind our backs!