a pretty Lenormand variation, I think...

HearthCricket

ilweran said:
I think you are. Lot's of companies are publishing Lenormand decks, not just one - off the top of my head I've got decks published by AGM Muller, Lo Scarabeo and Piatnik. I think it's just a term for a type of cartomancy deck.

Well, they are all based on her deck, and often similar or with a new twist, and my collection includes decks from various publishers, as well. Same goes with books on Lenormand decks that list a variety you can purchase and the various publishers, so maybe there is some free reign at this point. At any rate I love my cards. They are so precious and vintage looking. I have ordered a backup copy from her, as well.

AJ

I expect Lenormand has long been in the out of copyright zone, but the whole title?
Madam Lenormand's Oracle Cards
Just seems rude to me, why doesn't she call them
Pam's Lenormand Oracle?

Nina*

I've got one of these too (and a second one on its way). It is beyond doubt the most beautiful Lenormand deck I have ever owned!

SO beautiful!!! :heart:

faunabay

I don't have an etsy account. Is there any way I can get in touch with this seller without signing up with etsy?

I have never had any urge to buy anything from there before so am not sure it would do any good to start an account for just one thing. But I really do like this little lenormand deck. :)

lilith_in_tree

faunabay, I think you do need an account to contact a seller, but I'm not sure--if you go to her shop there's a "contact this seller" link on the page, give it a try and see what happens--otherwise it is free to get an account on etsy, so it might be worthwhile.

a_shikhs

Woww. This deck is GORGEOUS. I love them and want a copy now.. :love: :)

lunakasha

I just received mine today!!! :D

Absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced, with a custom-made bag.

Here is a pic of my set:

Attachments

• il_430xN.20861852.jpg
    il_430xN.20861852.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 138

Nina*

I just received my second set today; this one is with a tin (with decoupage) instead of the bag. Amazingly beautiful.

lunakasha

Nina* said:
I just received my second set today; this one is with a tin (with decoupage) instead of the bag. Amazingly beautiful.

I think I saw yours posted on her Esty page, under sold items....does it have the collage with postage stamps and playing cards on it???
All of her bags and tins are incredible, and the deck itself is very nice.

Have you tried a reading yet Nina??? I'm wondering how it shuffles, since it is unlaminated....

:) Luna

Nina*

Hi Luna... yes, I think that must have been mine; it's all blueish.

I use it every day for daily draws and I also simply look at those beautiful images a couple of times each day. It IS not the easiest deck to shuffle, but I agree it would ruin its lovely feel if it were laminated, which is also why I got a second one for backup. IF this first one will wear out in a bad way I will consider laminating the other.