A request to intuitives re our missing AT members in New Orleans

Imagemaker

[edited by zorya, to protect members' identities]

May we all send light and love to [Platinum Dove], wherever she may be. And of the truly psychic among us, is there a possibility of sensing anything around her?

If anyone has any info about floracove who lived in coastal Mississippi, pm me and I'll try some more research, just so we could attempt to sense their fate (whatever it may be) and relieve a teensy bit of the anxiety surrounding this horror.

Moderators, pm me if this isn't ok.

gregory

I thought it was floracove whose name was [name removed by moderator] ???? Just for those who are looking.

Imagemaker

Any clarification is welcome!

[removed by moderator].

Even if she's alive, the job and facility are gone.

WhiteRaven

In the prayers thread......page 19 I believe, it states that [removed by moderator] is the first name of Floraclove.

lunalafey

I do not claim to be truely psychic, but have had enough 'visions' that remarkably represent reality.
In reading this post, I got the feeling of family. Someone is safe with other family members, not just those that live together. I also saw a big white square building/house, perhaps a school built in the southern achitecture.(does not feel like a hospital)
It is very grey and dark (obviously no power) but people are staying warm.....
I see a woman wearing a pastel purple jacket/blazer type over shirt. Maybe a nurse?

Imagemaker

Luna, did you get that from PD's picture? I truly don't know if her name is [removed by moderator], now.

I so hope you're right.

This confusion and frustration is such a teeny sample of what is HUGE helplessness out there with this situation.

I'd not wanted to post this publically before but will now:
there was a coast guard rescuer interviewed on Monday night about his experiences saving people off roofs in the area [removed by moderator] (in an area where PD indicated she lived, I think).

He said, as they showed a video of it, that a man from a second floor window had gestured to him that there was a pregnant woman inside. It was a white man, don't know if [edited by moderator] was married to a white man.

The video showed the hanging rescuer on the way to someone else. There is no mention made if he went back for the pregnant woman.

The house the man was in was a 2-story white clapboard building. And there were several such women, I'm sure!

If that info does anything for your awareness . . .

prudence

HI Imagemaker

When I read this thread, I stopped for a moment, closed my eyes and imagined platinumdove. All of the hairs on my right arm stood on end and stayed on end for a minute. Nothing happened to my left arm (or any other body part)....So, I am wondering if perhaps this is due to her being in a hospital setting with an IV in her arm, and the fluids making her arm all cold as they flush. Which wouldn't be big deal, as it is the usual treatment for so many ailments and doesn't indicate anything life threatening.

I have never done this before, but wanted to give it a try.

Imagemaker

Thank you! Any positive feelings are one small bit of good news amid the (literal) swamp of horror.

Even if we never know for sure, we can hope. And if she comes back to read this, won't she be surprised :D

What's the point of all this tarot (and other) divination if we can't raise our spiritual usefulness, I say.

prudence

Is Sophie David still gone?

He is an acutely intutive person, as is Psychic sue. I will pm them both. But I think David is still gone.