A request to intuitives re our missing AT members in New Orleans

Imagemaker

Actually, that same feeling about PDove was what drove me to push the inquiry, when I haven't felt the same urgency about floracove, so I hope you're right, Magpie.

But like all of us who feel things, it's sometimes quite difficult to pinpoint the angle and direction of the signal!

Sophie

Imagemaker said:
Oh, Helvetica! Thank you so much! What is your after-feeling now?.
Very tired. I am usually a night owl, but I was conking out by 10 pm, with a slight headache. I still hear that howling voice.

Imagemaker

How about writing a dialogue with it. It's wanting to tell you something.

Perhaps a way to shift the energy.

Alta

Helvetica said:
There were people in orange.
I saw on TV yesterday that all the prisoners had been taken out. They were all at one part of the freeway, near a submerged spot. They were all wearing orange.

No idea if that is relevant.

psychic sue

I've only just seen this thread (thanks for the pm Astrid). I don't get any really negative feelings on first impressions but I want to give it my best shot. I'll try during meditation tonight.

Sue x

DarkElectric

I AM worried about Floracove...

Everyone else who's posted says they think she's alright, and I so hope that's true. But I get a strange feeling about it, and I'm a little nervous. I pray that the reason we haven't heard anything from her yet is that the power is out down there, and getting online may be the last thing on her mind right now. I don't want to be negative here, so my suggestion is that we all send her as much protection, lucky breaks, light, love and positive energy as we can, wherever she may be.

Imagemaker

As has become apparent, it's the aftermath that has hurt some more people than the hurricane did. I hope she at least has food and water.

Sophie

I feel the same, DarkElectric, after my meditation-trance. That howl haunts me. I might take Imagemaker's advice and write about it.

But I still hope I am wrong and she is OK. I am a beginner with that technique and could get the message muddled.

gregory

Helvetica said:
I feel the same, DarkElectric, after my meditation-trance. That howl haunts me. I might take Imagemaker's advice and write about it.
I would be howling; I almost am. It need not mean the worst. She must have lost everything, as everyone there has. Would that not make her howl ? And if she can howl, maybe that's a howl for life (like a newborn's) ?

Like so many - I have never felt the fear for her that I did for PlatinumDove.... but like so many I don't know why or what that means.

Sophie

gregory said:
I would be howling; I almost am. It need not mean the worst. She must have lost everything, as everyone there has. Would that not make her howl ? And if she can howl, maybe that's a howl for life (like a newborn's) ?.
Yes, I thought of that. It was a howl of rage, really. I would be howling too!! It could be an internal howl. The large hall reminded me of an evacuation centre, and the people in orange, of relief workers wearing waterproofs. But I don't know for sure. As I said, I am new to this technique, though I have had flash insights for years.