A witch's runes reads offered

Magi

I am offering readings with my Witch's runes (not the Ravenwolf ones). these will be 3 rune readings that will be posted on this thread unless you tell me you wish to have it pmed to you.

poivre

Hi!

I would love a reading also.

What do I need to know about my life at this time?

Would you like some kind of reading in return?
Many Thanks,
ros

amyel

Hi Magi,

I've been thinking about getting a rune set, so if you are still willing, I'd like a reading.

Do you need a query or would you perfer not?

ocho8s

Hello Magi
I would like to get a reading, never have gotten one with runes!!
What would you like in return??
And the question would be a general one about the new moon starting in a couple of days
thanks
Bendiciones
Anaoly

Magi

Does every one under stand that these are NOT the Futhark runes? I just want to make this clear so that you know what to expect. these are the ones I use.
http://www.castastone.com/Cast-a-Stone_files/witchsrunes.htm
I'm using a wonderful set made for me by Dark Inquisitor. I highly recomend these to anyone who loves runes.

tarotlova

Okay I'll give it a go, I just had a look at the Witches Runes and I want to know; Am I on the right spirtual path?

Magi

I drew 3 runes for you & got;
1. Woman
2. Flight
3. Waves

You are getting to know your female energies better, This lets you have the freedom to trust your intuition much more. I see a yes!

caridwen

Could you do a reading for me as well?

Why can't I get along with my Elder Futhark?

Magi

I did the same 3 stone cast & got;
1. Harvest
2. Romance
3. Waves
I see a change that is lead by love for intuition. the Futhark are depended on intuition, & you seem to be a little unsure of them. Trust & love them & they will trust & love you.

caridwen

Magi said:
I did the same 3 stone cast & got;
1. Harvest
2. Romance
3. Waves
I see a change that is lead by love for intuition. the Futhark are depended on intuition, & you seem to be a little unsure of them. Trust & love them & they will trust & love you.

What a beautiful reading! Yes and Yes again - that old intuition and being afraid I'm wrong and the Runes couldn't possibly speak to me because they are for far greater souls...

I think I'm a little afraid of them...

Thank you so much:)