~Afternoon Lenormand readings available~

Sharla

~Afternoon Lenormand with PC readings available~

Got the house to myself for a few hours, so feel like doing some Lenormand readings today.

Just leave your question, and if these are prediction/future Q's, then i'm only doing a week max for these.

I only expect feedback in return.

WolfSwan

Hey Sharla :)

I went for an interview on Wednesday, and it seemed to go really well. I haven't heard back from them yet, though they said that they were going to get back by the end of the week (which it is).

What is going to happen with this job?

pageofswords9110

Hi Sharla
May I ask for a message from my guides?

Sharla

Hey Sharla :)

I went for an interview on Wednesday, and it seemed to go really well. I haven't heard back from them yet, though they said that they were going to get back by the end of the week (which it is).

What is going to happen with this job?

Hi Wolfswan.

Clouds, bouquet, lilies, garden, rider

It looks like they are going to contact you within the next couple of days or even hours....but its going to be disappointing news, i don't see you will be getting the job.

Id say the job went to a Male.....or/and it could be a Male who contacts you.

WolfSwan

Hi Wolfswan.

Clouds, bouquet, lilies, garden, rider

It looks like they are going to contact you within the next couple of days or even hours....but its going to be disappointing news, i don't see you will be getting the job.

Id say the job went to a Male.....or/and it could be a Male who contacts you.

That's a shame...I guess I thought I did really well, but it could be a male who contacts me (he was one of the interviewers) or it could be a male that got it. I will find out soon hopefully. I was really hoping this would be the job. It was perfect for my skills and experience.

lepleadian

hi sharla :)
yesterday i spoke to T and things are way to good to be believed ^_^ ^_^ pls check what i in store for us.

Sharla

Hi Sharla
May I ask for a message from my guides?

Scythe, house, heart

This message is to do with a guy, this guy is only considering his own interests though, he is also likely to lie to try and take advantage of you.

He may have a moustache or some sort of facial hair, darkhair and would have money around him. He also seems a little immature still, he's not quite grown up in his head.

He could turn up out of the blue or msg you out of the blue.

Infact this msg or visit may have already happened....if so the msg from the cards, would be not to trust him.

Sharla

That's a shame...I guess I thought I did really well, but it could be a male who contacts me (he was one of the interviewers) or it could be a male that got it. I will find out soon hopefully. I was really hoping this would be the job. It was perfect for my skills and experience.

Well i hope i'm wrong for your sake Wolfswan....let me know.

Sharla

hi sharla :)
yesterday i spoke to T and things are way to good to be believed ^_^ ^_^ pls check what i in store for us.

......<deleted> Lepleadian i just got you mixed up with mahafrins then because of your new pic lol, had to delete what i put.

ok give me 2 mins.

pageofswords9110

Scythe, house, heart

This message is to do with a guy, this guy is only considering his own interests though, he is also likely to lie to try and take advantage of you.

He may have a moustache or some sort of facial hair, darkhair and would have money around him. He also seems a little immature still, he's not quite grown up in his head.

He could turn up out of the blue or msg you out of the blue.

Infact this msg or visit may have already happened....if so the msg from the cards, would be not to trust him.

This could be any guy that contacts me. But I think it's a certain someone. I haven't heard from him so I'll be looking out for this.

Or it could be my ex as he contacted me this morning saying he missed me.

Is it ok if I ask for clarification on this may I ask RB intentions toward me ?