~Afternoon Lenormand readings available~

WolfSwan

Hi Wolfswan.

Clouds, bouquet, lilies, garden, rider

It looks like they are going to contact you within the next couple of days or even hours....but its going to be disappointing news, i don't see you will be getting the job.

Id say the job went to a Male.....or/and it could be a Male who contacts you.

I just got the phone call from a lady (Catherine) and have been advised I got the job!! My first day is on 1 March, and I'm heading up to site on a train that day with the Deputy Chief Executive, who is a lady. I'll be working from the office, but it's a casual kind of day. Don't know if any of these details helps with the cards you pulled perhaps?

Thanks though, and thank goodness I did get the role!!!

Sharla

I just got the phone call from a lady (Catherine) and have been advised I got the job!! My first day is on 1 March, and I'm heading up to site on a train that day with the Deputy Chief Executive, who is a lady. I'll be working from the office, but it's a casual kind of day. Don't know if any of these details helps with the cards you pulled perhaps?

Thanks though, and thank goodness I did get the role!!!

OMG great news Wolfswan :thumbsup:.....yes your feedback is very helpful, thankyou.

Dartellus

Hey Sharla!

What Olivia T M feels towards me?

Thanks!

Sharla

Hey Sharla!

What Olivia T M feels towards me?

Thanks!

Rider, clover, garden

8 :spade: 2 :heart: 9 :spade:

Has there been some distance between you and Olivia, and your maybe hoping to hear something from her ? I think she is maybe purposely distancing herself from you.....or she just lives quite far from you.

This would have been a r'ship/friendship that didn't really last that long.....but it seems like your slightly disappointed, as she seems quite happy to be out meeting new people now.

scorpiogirl

Got the house to myself for a few hours, so feel like doing some Lenormand readings today.

Just leave your question, and if these are prediction/future Q's, then i'm only doing a week max for these.

I only expect feedback in return.

Hi Sharla...I have a weeks prediction question if I may ask it...
Will M and myself be back together in any capacity (we are slowly talking again, he still hurt) within a week? I mean, meet face to face, etc...not necessarily romantic but in any way. Thanks.

Sharla

Hi Sharla...I have a weeks prediction question if I may ask it...
Will M and myself be back together in any capacity (we are slowly talking again, he still hurt) within a week? I mean, meet face to face, etc...not necessarily romantic but in any way. Thanks.

Coffin, fox, ring, tower, clouds

Ace :club: 6 :club: 6 :heart: rx jack :heart: ace :spade: rx

Not seeing any sort of meetup in next week, you've spoke yes but he is still being cautious about things because he still feels let down by you from when you were together.

There's hope though, as he is contemplating and this looks not be a final ending between you both just yet.....your just going to have to not hope or push for things too much and let him come round, as he is still slightly holding himself back.

But theres a possibility here that he'll come around eventually.

scorpiogirl

Coffin, fox, ring, tower, clouds

Ace :club: 6 :club: 6 :heart: rx jack :heart: ace :spade: rx

Not seeing any sort of meetup in next week, you've spoke yes but he is still being cautious about things because he still feels let down by you from when you were together.

There's hope though, as he is contemplating and this looks not be a final ending between you both just yet.....your just going to have to not hope or push for things too much and let him come round, as he is still slightly holding himself back.

But theres a possibility here that he'll come around eventually.

Thank you. I'll update by the end of next week. I feel awful about this! And I understand why he's being cautious.

Jdance

Coffin, star, anchor

10 :heart: 7 :spade: 8 :club: (ive had to clarify yours with some PC's,as wasn't too sure on who was who here)

There's patience here and distance, it looks like your hoping to hear from T, but there is stagnancy....there is also feelings here, but i'm not too sure which side this is coming from, you or T.

T seems like he is someone close to you and someone you have known for sometime.

It could be like a situation of not knowing what to do with these feelings, they've sort of been stored away in a box for now.

There is a need to for you and T to talk.....im sure this is coming from your side, but i don't think that whatever you talk about will make you feel very happy, your going to feel quite hurt and disappointed by it.

Thanks Sharla
We are long time friends, never been romantic but we both know there is something more there.
Both of us are a bit afraid to face it
We also live very far away from each other. He has been sending me these cute funny little messages. But I can't seem to get him to open up.
I guess he's not ready.
I just need patience!
Thanks

pageofswords9110

Rb....but ive got the msg from this morning tied up with him by accident.

Well RB may want to contact you then.

I haven't heard from RB.

My ex B on the other hand just wrote me expressing that he was coming by to see me tonight. So I'm guessing that's who the reading is about.

pageofswords9110

Scythe, house, heart

This message is to do with a guy, this guy is only considering his own interests though, he is also likely to lie to try and take advantage of you.

He may have a moustache or some sort of facial hair, darkhair and would have money around him. He also seems a little immature still, he's not quite grown up in his head.

He could turn up out of the blue or msg you out of the blue.

Infact this msg or visit may have already happened....if so the msg from the cards, would be not to trust him.

I received a random message from a guy I considered a friend. He has shown interest. But I think it's selfish in nature so I turned him down. He had a beard and has a lot of money