Album songs divination

ana luisa

First thought that comes to my mind is "Love hate" interaction with someone...then i thought "depression"... then I thought "someone is in a coma"

So what I think you or maybe someone close to you that is affecting you.. is severe emotional/mental issues... such as depression.. I think you/person is having a disconnection from their surrounding and people (maybe even from reality)... and this person shows deep sadness... and one moment the person/you is very sweet and loves you/person and then next moment they want to kick you to the curb.

So it's this rollercoaster...It then made me think of manic depression (popularly known as bipolar).

So I think you or someone close to you is really in the state of upheaval which is effecting their relationship with lovers, friends, family, etc.

Before anything, I apologize for taking SOOOOO long to reply. I was busy but more than anything, I needed some quiet to read through your interpretation in order to give you proper FB. Btw, your tuneomancy is on the way too. It's been a while though ...

Now, to your reading/impressions on this song which was one The Smiths' most popular over here, in Brazil.

What you said all makes a lot of sense BUT I think it does not relate to one person alone. In fact, I believe it refers to a deceased one. I live with my mother who is depressive, (a Leo with moon in Aries) so bursts are common and sadness as well. However, my dad , who already passed was diagnosed as bipolar. It was the disease, in fact, that took his life. So, it is quite possible, because of the "coma" word (suggesting a limbo situation between the living and the dead) that his spirit has been more present than not in our house. And his proximity may have been causing some emotional upheaval and getting my mom's depression bouts more severe. She sees a presence by her side on the bed so that would apply really well... Off to doing some prayers and trying to see if he finds his new path. Suicides are really hard on the spiritual world.

Thank you again for reading me a song :heart:

ana luisa

Let me begin by saying that in Tuneomancy, I don't pick a song I like nor the style I like. I turn on i-tunes or Jango and the song being played is going to be the appropriate one. In a way, the song picks me :D And this is the one I had to read...

"Work" (by Rihanna feat. Drake)

Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi
Work, work, work, work, work, work!
He see me do mi
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!
So me put in
When you ah guh
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Meh nuh care if him
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting

[Verse 1 - Rihanna:]
Dry!... Me a desert him
Nuh time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he nuh like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nuh body touch me you nuh righteous
Nuh badda, text me in a crisis
I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been!
Mmmmm!
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong
Just get ready fi...

[Chorus - Rihanna:]
He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
Ner ner ner ner ner ner!
When you a guh learn, learn, learn, learn, learn!
Before the tables turn turn turn turn turn turn!

[Verse 2 - Rihanna:]
Beg you something please
Baby don't you leave
Don't leave me stuck here in the streets, uh huh
If I get another chance to
I will never, no never neglect you
I mean who am I to hold your past against you?
I just hope that it gets to you
I hope that you see this through
I hope that you see this true
What can I say?
Please recognize I'm tryin', babe!
I have to

He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
When you ah guh
Meh nuh care if him

[Verse 3 - Drake:]
Yeah, okay
You need to get done, done, done, done at work, come over
We just need to slow the motion
Don't give that away to no one
Long distance, I need you
When I see potential I just gotta see it through
If you had a twin, I would still choose you
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done, done
If you come over
Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
We just need a face to face
You could pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the...

[Chorus - Rihanna & Drake:]
He said me haffi
He se me do mi
So me put in
When you ah guh
Meh nuh care if him

[Outro - Rihanna:]
Mmmmm, mmmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm

As a rule, you like to deal problems and things you do not approve of head on. Be it people or circumstances. But now, the discomfort seems to be coming from the inside, as if something that brought you peace, comfort, joy is slowly starting to harm you and bring you disgust. You may have a hard time pinpointing it but it is there and you can feel it growing... It has to do with yourself and how you deal with emotions and how others expect you to act and deal with emotions as well. How others perceive what you have to offer and may (openly or not) judge the quality of your input. There is some resentment and the phrase "if you were in my shoes kept popping as well".

You may also get a sense that you belong somewhere else and this may bring a serious move/shift in your life. MANY bonds and ties will be broken and you will work more for yourself, on your own and not for others so much.

You should listen to your dreams (while you sleep) more as they will be very useful in showing you different paths you may take. Flashbacks of childhood instances/fears, joys may also be part of this "purging" of the old you that is necessary now.

I don't know if you believe in this but I saw that you have a HUGE amount of spirits linked to you from previous lives and they may be hindering your progress. Chest pain, sore throat and neck problems may be an indication that they are weighing heavily on you and that you should set yourself free. Some alone time/prayer/meditation may help with that.

Say what you mean.

Deal with pending grudges and traumas.

Make sure you get quality sleep and sex because in both, your spirit is extremely vulnerable .

Demand some respect and appreciation for what you have done and do for others.

Time to stop going through the motions.

Note: people won't like this shift of paradigm...

Thank you so much for letting me read for you :love:

CosmicBeing

Before anything, I apologize for taking SOOOOO long to reply. I was busy but more than anything, I needed some quiet to read through your interpretation in order to give you proper FB. Btw, your tuneomancy is on the way too. It's been a while though ...

Now, to your reading/impressions on this song which was one The Smiths' most popular over here, in Brazil.

What you said all makes a lot of sense BUT I think it does not relate to one person alone. In fact, I believe it refers to a deceased one. I live with my mother who is depressive, (a Leo with moon in Aries) so bursts are common and sadness as well. However, my dad , who already passed was diagnosed as bipolar. It was the disease, in fact, that took his life. So, it is quite possible, because of the "coma" word (suggesting a limbo situation between the living and the dead) that his spirit has been more present than not in our house. And his proximity may have been causing some emotional upheaval and getting my mom's depression bouts more severe. She sees a presence by her side on the bed so that would apply really well... Off to doing some prayers and trying to see if he finds his new path. Suicides are really hard on the spiritual world.

Thank you again for reading me a song :heart:

Shocked I picked up a spirits energy too (even though it wasn't a spirit reading was interesting).

Thank you for the feedback. Happy it made sense and also helped you know what you have to do next to get some normalcy to enter your household again. :)

CosmicBeing

feedback

Thank you.. I feel it all made sense.. It was very deep.

If you be fine with it.. I would like to sit on this for like a day so I can process it and give the best feedback.

Let me begin by saying that in Tuneomancy, I don't pick a song I like nor the style I like. I turn on i-tunes or Jango and the song being played is going to be the appropriate one. In a way, the song picks me :D And this is the one I had to read...

"Work" (by Rihanna feat. Drake)

He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
When you ah guh
Meh nuh care if him

[Verse 1 - Rihanna:]
Dry!... Me a desert him
Nuh time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he nuh like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nuh body touch me you nuh righteous
Nuh badda, text me in a crisis
I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been!
Mmmmm!
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong
Just get ready fi...

He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
Ner ner ner ner ner ner!
When you a guh learn, learn, learn, learn, learn!
Before the tables turn turn turn turn turn turn!

[Verse 2 - Rihanna:]
Beg you something please
Baby don't you leave
Don't leave me stuck here in the streets, uh huh
If I get another chance to
I will never, no never neglect you
I mean who am I to hold your past against you?
I just hope that it gets to you
I hope that you see this through
I hope that you see this true
What can I say?
Please recognize I'm tryin', babe!
I have to

He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
When you ah guh
Meh nuh care if him

[Verse 3 - Drake:]
Yeah, okay
You need to get done, done, done, done at work, come over
We just need to slow the motion
Don't give that away to no one
Long distance, I need you
When I see potential I just gotta see it through
If you had a twin, I would still choose you
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done, done
If you come over
Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
We just need a face to face
You could pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the...

[Chorus - Rihanna & Drake:]
He said me haffi
He se me do mi
So me put in
When you ah guh
Meh nuh care if him

[Outro - Rihanna:]
Mmmmm, mmmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm
Mmmmm, mmmmm

As a rule, you like to deal problems and things you do not approve of head on. Be it people or circumstances. But now, the discomfort seems to be coming from the inside, as if something that brought you peace, comfort, joy is slowly starting to harm you and bring you disgust. You may have a hard time pinpointing it but it is there and you can feel it growing... It has to do with yourself and how you deal with emotions and how others expect you to act and deal with emotions as well. How others perceive what you have to offer and may (openly or not) judge the quality of your input. There is some resentment and the phrase "if you were in my shoes kept popping as well".

Yes this is very true.. if there is a problem or something I am not pleased with.. I deal with it head on. Lately i been biting my tongue and it has been causing discomfort.. I just can't anymore. But, I do have other things in my life that cause me discomfort because I can't hundred percent confront it for certain reasons... mostly because I only have so much say in those certain situations legally. So it's really getting to me lately and I been in the mood to smash stuff. I also have issues with myself and how i deal with emotions and how other expect me to deal with them. I'm told constantly in my opinion mixed messages (I swear it is never a winning situation and they never tell you exactly the issue... it is always broad like "you are cold"..okay well "How am i?" and they say "you just are"...I don't think that is good communication skills). I am not sure what that phrase means.. but I assume it means what I say a lot to people. "If you were in my shoes you be acting the same way." I've seen a lot of dark stuff in my life and been through a lot.. I learned allowing emotions to run the show cause more problems vs just taking it into consideration when making a decision.

You may also get a sense that you belong somewhere else and this may bring a serious move/shift in your life. MANY bonds and ties will be broken and you will work more for yourself, on your own and not for others so much.

Yes this is very true... I feel like I belong somewhere else...both with where my life is and also where I live. I don't think current place of living is for me.. and I'm readjusting my life too. I could see this being true.. letting go of stuff either mentally, emotionally, socially, or even physically (maybe a combo).

You should listen to your dreams (while you sleep) more as they will be very useful in showing you different paths you may take. Flashbacks of childhood instances/fears, joys may also be part of this "purging" of the old you that is necessary now.

I been having flashbacks to my childhood...seems to be a purging of the old. I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately.

I don't know if you believe in this but I saw that you have a HUGE amount of spirits linked to you from previous lives and they may be hindering your progress. Chest pain, sore throat and neck problems may be an indication that they are weighing heavily on you and that you should set yourself free. Some alone time/prayer/meditation may help with that.

Well never had chest, sore throat, or neck problems. I did have thoracic surgery so since that surgery I have muscle pain but that is a side-effect of the surgery...huge percentage of post-op patients experience this for some years even their whole life. I have been doing spirit readings since 2009... so maybe part of them is from that. But, that could always be a problem, I'm not a huge believer in past lives, still open to the idea that anything is possible...not going to say I understand the universe.

Say what you mean.

I'll keep doing that

Deal with pending grudges and traumas.

In the state of doing that

Make sure you get quality sleep and sex because in both, your spirit is extremely vulnerable .

Yea I don't sleep well..I always wake up 2 or 3 times a night. Been like that since I started existing on earth lol. So I am working on that.

Demand some respect and appreciation for what you have done and do for others.

Will do

Time to stop going through the motions.

Taking 2 months off to really figure out me and where to go next in life

Note: people won't like this shift of paradigm...

I think everything happens at a good time. Lately I been feeling like a shift happening in my beliefs (not just spiritual), but this morning I really felt it coming...and I don't think it's too far away. I was asking myself this morning.. I wonder if anyone could tell me about it... maybe this is what I needed to hear.... it's a part of inner growth. Well hopefully 2 months off will help me with realigning with self. Be nice to take a break and just focus on self. I feel like I am always having to focus on everything else, but me. I now every saturday soak my feet and read a book at the same time for a hour. It is great for my foot pain.

Thank you so much for letting me read for you :love:

Thank you for reading.. feedback left in the quote above.

ana luisa

Take as long as you want and need. :love:

CosmicBeing

I was writing the feedback.. and my computer turned off when I was almost done it... so maybe there was a "reason" for that lol.