SEE HOW YOU SCRY 15 Nov - 21 Nov 2016

LittleOne

**** SEE HOW YOU SCRY 15 FEB TO 21 FEB 2016 ****
(sorry didn't fix the dates up in the title and can't edit the title)

Hello all,

I recently bought a new salt lamp and I had it on the other night and thought it might be fun for people to use as a a scrying tool, and then thought of the "see how you scry" threads!

I'm just going to copy the rules from the last "see how you scry" thread and it can proceed as it has in the past:

"The very first person to post a question will be read for by others, and if the readers wish to give their thoughts on the symbols they see in the picture--please do! Please, after the first question, no-one else also ask a question. We are taking ONLY one question. All others will be dismissed.

The person asking the question will need to give feedback on Sunday, Feb 21 to ALL the posters.

To all scryers. Please just do as you did in the last scrying thread and look at the image posted and post what you see. Do not feel like it must answer the question, but do read it and concentrate on the question as you look into the image. It just might show you that you can scry for people! But do try it and don't worry about what you see or do not see.

This exercise is to just show those who do not have a crystal ball how easy it is to scry. You do not need to own a crystal ball for this--it can be anything! Even your wall or ceiling. For those who are scryers already, this thread will just be for fun. Something we can all use for exercise and fun!"

This is an open sort of a thread, I'm not in control of it or anything - I just wanted to share my new crystal salt lamp and revive this scrying exercise!

http://postimg.org/image/abvq84ikd/

zayats

Hiya! I'd love to sit for this, please :)

I'd like some insight into my job situation. I think I am quitting my job just after I'm back from holidays, which is soon. I hope it's a good move. I'd like some insight into how things will progress from then on.

Dartellus

Hiya!

My question is : It's possible to archive an Phd outside of my country in 2017?

Thanks for letting me ask! :D

LittleOne

Alright, you were both pretty quick. The two sitters with their two questions can be used.

Readers can specify who they are reading for when they post:

Zayats or Dartellus.

Both are obliged to give feedback to all their scryers.

No more questions accepted.

zayats

Thank you! In that way I can also participate as a scryer, yeeeeah! which I'm really looking forward to. Thanks for accepting me. :)

Dartellus

Alright, you were both pretty quick. The two sitters with their two questions can be used.

Readers can specify who they are reading for when they post:

Zayats or Dartellus.

Both are obliged to give feedback to all their scryers.

No more questions accepted.

Thank you so much for accepting me as well! :D

queenxofxwands

I love scrying with my salt lamp! ok lets have a look

celticnoodle

I am pleased to see this thread resurrected! It was always fun! I also have a salt lamp, like yours, Little One and didn't think of using it this way. I will participate later--as my eyes are sore and tired now--so I wouldn't do anyone much good this way! :)

Don't you just LOVE the salt lamp?!

I will be back hopefully tomorrow to participate.

zayats

Hiya!

My question is : It's possible to archive an Phd outside of my country in 2017?

Thanks for letting me ask! :D

Hiya! Can you rephrase this question, not sure what you mean. I'd like to do some scrying, haha, since I have time :)

Dartellus

Hiya! Can you rephrase this question, not sure what you mean. I'd like to do some scrying, haha, since I have time :)

Sure!

I would like some insight about joining an phd in 2017. It's possible to join?

Thanks! :D