SEE HOW YOU SCRY 15 Nov - 21 Nov 2016

SweetSiren

Hiya! I'd love to sit for this, please :)

I'd like some insight into my job situation. I think I am quitting my job just after I'm back from holidays, which is soon. I hope it's a good move. I'd like some insight into how things will progress from then on.

I see an old man and his wife. They remind me of some of Shel Silverstein's more macabre drawings, which always put a bit of sadness in me. You're doing this with a heavy heart, and hoping that hope itself will fulfill you. His writings and drawings always seemed to come from a sad place, as if he was trying to convince himself of happiness. This, too, may be why you're doing this. I see a skull with glowing eyes, then a female with an atomic mushroom cloud coming from her head. Do you suffer from depression? I am sorry if this is personal, and you needn't answer. I see a lot of frustration that needs dealt with internally, as it will carry with you to this next place. Your leaving this job may be in some way self destructive, you might be moving ahead too quickly, fueled by your frustration. I see a cougar. Know when to pounce.

zayats

I see an old man and his wife. They remind me of some of Shel Silverstein's more macabre drawings, which always put a bit of sadness in me. You're doing this with a heavy heart, and hoping that hope itself will fulfill you. His writings and drawings always seemed to come from a sad place, as if he was trying to convince himself of happiness. This, too, may be why you're doing this. I see a skull with glowing eyes, then a female with an atomic mushroom cloud coming from her head. Do you suffer from depression? I am sorry if this is personal, and you needn't answer. I see a lot of frustration that needs dealt with internally, as it will carry with you to this next place. Your leaving this job may be in some way self destructive, you might be moving ahead too quickly, fueled by your frustration. I see a cougar. Know when to pounce.

oh my, that's depressing! I don't suffer from depression, but I used to in the past and I guess under some circumstances I could become more depressed. Not sure what you mean by convincing myself of my happiness as the reason for leaving the job. I'm not happy in my job, it's not the worst but then again I've tolerated everything in life with this attitude that I find enjoyable things in the situation. Staying in the job is more like convincing myself I'm happy than leaving it. I've been already putting that step off a couple of months, so not sure when the right time would be. And yes, there are some issues I have to deal with internally, but they are pretty much independent of the job, or - at the very least - I'm not sure how staying where I am could help me solve it. Thanks for the read!