Feretian

I thought you were adorable :p

And I am over the Boho Cats.

Whew! Close one.

Le Fanu

Anna K

kabang said:
Does the Empress have a moustache?

I don't even need to look at the card to just know she has a moustache.

That cabbage patch deck is really not very special. Forget the whole idea that it is going to be desirable because everyone loves it and it is a limited edition and.. whatever. Just forget it...

The really, really desirable deck, the sought-after collectible of the future is right under your nose. It's the one nobody's buying right now because the system isn't user friendly and the images are ugly and nobody's giving it any attention whatsoever. Don't ask me what the name is coz I don't know yet, but it's never something as instantly popular as the Anna K...

Brigid

Anna K

Look! As many people have already said in various threads, they are Dwarfs! (Not that there's anything wrong with that)
Oh, they *pretend* not to be...but think! Every night they will stomp their way through your house on their way to work singing at the top of their voices... :bugeyed:
Is that how you want to live!? Is it?

gregory

Oh god.... Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work we go..... ARRGGHH Shriek.....

No - that is the best yet ! :TDEAT

kabang

Now I'm giggling madly but I STILL WANT IT. I have a problem, people.

gregory

kabang said:
Now I'm giggling madly but I STILL WANT IT. I have a problem, people.
You certainly do. Allow me to sit on your head. That would de-enable anyone. You don't get to get up till you concede.....

I shall succeed....

Brigid

gregory said:
You certainly do. Allow me to sit on your head. That would de-enable anyone. You don't get to get up till you concede.....

I shall succeed....

Oh, the visual! *giggle*
A spot lit wrestling ring, gregory launches herself with a mighty *I will succeed!* at the poor unsuspecting kabang..
kabang's now on the mat with gregory on her head.. and the referee's yelling one..two..three!...

Yasmin

Kabang,

My advice...get the deck. Then tell your "financial advisor" that you're done..."that's the last deck I'll ever buy...I swear....Really...I don't even like any of the other decks out there...None can compare to this deck...I can stop....Really, I can...I will...I promise!"

Whew...I feel better already. OOPS! I mean...you should feel better already! Take care and good luck!

p.s.--I ordered mine last night! LOL

kabang

LoL, okay, gregory, commence head-sitting. Yasmin told me what I want to hear. I will have it!! Even paying my student loan, insurance, and cell phone bill for the month -- and then looking at my bank account -- didn't convince me not to buy it. You must be pretty heavy if you think head-sitting will de-enable me.