Anyone here channeling Prince today?

Starri Knytes

Leave it to Prince to leave when there's a full moon and a meteor shower. It's like he grabbed the first star and took it for a ride[emoji813]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-15-39-22-1_zpsxsvklin0.png

He comes to me in a bright yellow/gold raw silk suite looking very "Prince" like. Serene.. Then Princess Di pops in. (she's a regular) ;)
I wonder if they met in life. I'm sure that they had. Now I see myself w/bff in Vegas at the Prince cover bands show. The band's playing all of the songs we know, love, and have danced to so many times.
We sit at a table. Its dark except for a flicker of candle light in the center. I pull my crystal ball out of my bag and a deck of cards. Prince is visible (to me anyway) in my ball. I watch the band nothing at all on my mind and begin to pull cards. I don't really even look at them just turn them one at a time laying them one on top of the other. I was wearing the exact thing I had on last time we were there. Odd. Bff was dancing. :) She's always dancing.

I listen to the Prince station while
working out and getting ready for the day, all songs written by and preformed by...
When I hear a noise it's the creaking sound my bed makes when you sit on it. I look around the corner into the bedroom. No one's there. I hear the noise again as I'm standing there looking at the pictures of family across the room.
I hear..
"They might leave but we are never alone."

I decided to sit for a moment with my crystal ball before I have to leave the house. I saw a lot of things..
IMG_20160421_142745_124_zpswjffyod6.jpg

A tower that turns into a clock with the hands pointing to 10 . *This was prior to finding out that he was pronounced dead shortly after10 am. The clock turns into a ship sailing on a sea of stars. With this I hear, "Traveling on a ship of souls". I see a lamb wearing a crown. There were three eyes in a slight arch, two owls and a crescent moon at an odd angle.
There was also an extraordinary number of orbs and bluish/purple spirit energy.
IMG_20160421_142651_972_zpssrztdpj9.jpg

IMG_20160421_142637_627_zpsf650pgjv.jpg

Tower + 10 o'clock + Ship
Disaster strikes suddenly at 10 am. Prince feels himself drifting away on a ship of souls.

Large and Small Owls
This is something he had knowledge of. A pre-existing condition. Pneumonia likely only exacerbated the condition, (made it bigger than it should have been) or was a side affect of the pre-existing condition.

Lamb wearing a crown
The Lamb of God? He was Jehovah's Witness, Right? He was either welcomed into his idea of heaven or he'll have a quick turnaround. I vote for the later.

I feel the need to spend some time with my crystal ball, the moon and stars tonight. Let them inform my soul.

That's my story, please feel free to add your experience as it relates to the passing of the musician Prince.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Starri,

I'm in a deep state of mourning over the loss of the amazing, sensitive genius that is Prince, but as I've pointed out to you at least few times, anything to do with cards doesn't belong in Divination. Please remove that and post it in an appropriate forum.

Thank you. :)

Prudence

Starri Knytes

Hi Starri,

I'm in a deep state of mourning over the loss of the amazing, sensitive genius that is Prince, but as I've pointed out to you at least few times, anything to do with cards doesn't belong in Divination. Please remove that and post it in an appropriate forum.

Thank you. :)

Prudence
Sorry I'll remove the offending portion. I didn't think it would be a problem since it was part of a premonition not a reading.

DownUnderNZer

Prince was a true music genius and ahead of our times really in so many ways, and like Prudence (many others I am sure), it is a very sad and unbelievable time.

I thought it was yet another hoax.

For me I wouldn't do something like this as it is far too soon and he was very finicky about his privacy.

My USA sounds engineer teacher also worked with Prince one part there.

He was truly talented and a natural. No need to double tune Prince in any studio. Phenomenal performer and a perfectionist. To the extreme.

But...he was very, believe it or not, eccentric, awkward, and rather strange.

To ask him anything or to talk to him you had to be in another room separate to him and it was kind of via another person. No direct contact!

With fame comes privilege and being how you like I suppose.

Prince was sensational and another amazing icon in the music industry.

Am truly sad and in disbelief. :(

prudence

I agree with DownUnderNZer, Prince was known for his very private life. He held his stuff to his chest, didn't let anything out, kept it close to home. I cannot in any way imagine that he'd be interacting with a medium on the same day he passed. Maybe you were interacting with a different spirit, not his, and you interpreted it as Prince.

I'm trying very hard not to be offended that you would post this thread, to be honest. I mean even if you truly feel you are channeling him, you would know he is not the type of person who would ever want this kind of thing posted about him, at all. Ever. Especially on the day that he passed. He just died this morning. He is not an amusement park ride.

Michellehihi

I agree with DownUnderNZer, Prince was known for his very private life. He held his stuff to his chest, didn't let anything out, kept it close to home. I cannot in any way imagine that he'd be interacting with a medium on the same day he passed. Maybe you were interacting with a different spirit, not his, and you interpreted it as Prince.

I'm trying very hard not to be offended that you would post this thread, to be honest. I mean even if you truly feel you are channeling him, you would know he is not the type of person who would ever want this kind of thing posted about him, at all. Ever. Especially on the day that he passed. He just died this morning. He is not an amusement park ride.

I don't know much about channeling but I so much agree with what you just wrote Prudence. Wheh I saw this thread I thought "is this serious"? We need to respect and mourn.

DownUnderNZer

I think his privacy should be respected.

This thread was how I found out he died and I was really perplexed by the "channeling" part until I read it further. Not the best way to find out.

As an artist he should be remembered, but not quite in this fashion. :bugeyed:

Prince was a true music genius and ahead of our times really in so many ways, and like Prudence (many others I am sure), it is a very sad and unbelievable time.

I thought it was yet another hoax.

For me I wouldn't do something like this as it is far too soon and he was very finicky about his privacy.

My USA sounds engineer teacher also worked with Prince one part there.

He was truly talented and a natural. No need to double tune Prince in any studio. Phenomenal performer and a perfectionist. To the extreme.

But...he was very, believe it or not, eccentric, awkward, and rather strange.

To ask him anything or to talk to him you had to be in another room separate to him and it was kind of via another person. No direct contact!

With fame comes privilege and being how you like I suppose.

Prince was sensational and another amazing icon in the music industry.

Am truly sad and in disbelief. :(

I don't know much about channeling but I so much agree with what you just wrote Prudence. Wheh I saw this thread I thought "is this serious"? We need to respect and mourn.

Puffette

Sorry to interfere. The third picture..i see an eye that looks big to me and resembles to Prince's eye. Im very sure of what i see in that picture and its definetly an eye,on the top side of the ball(up)

GotH

Prince was known for his very private life. He held his stuff to his chest, didn't let anything out, kept it close to home. I cannot in any way imagine that he'd be interacting with a medium on the same day he passed.

giphy.gif

I agree. I'm sure he's now busy orchestrating some angelic concert up in the heavens and not wasting time down here. :angel: He's already done his earthly time. It's time for the grand concert hall for this artist.

But also, maybe we all leave a small peace of us behind in someway when we pass on. Like spiritual sparkles, a spiritual hologram, print or spiritual music staff that only a few are able to tap into. So perhaps what Starri sees is not him but a small part of his essence that trails. :)

Starri Knytes

He not only came to me not the other way around as you imply, he's popped in on each of the next 3 days, spoke to me on several of those occasion, and moved things around in my office.

I believe it's I who should offended here if anyone. My only regret is trusting that I could share this extraordinary experience here with those I assumed to be like minded people without being judged.