Anyone here channeling Prince today?

prudence

When he spoke to you, did he say "please share this on a public forum as soon as possible, I am no longer the incredibly private person I was all of my life"? Having such close contact with his spirit, it just seems to me that you might have gotten the impression that he was a very private person, and that you'd likely respect that part of who he was, at least enough to hold back from posting something like this on the very day he died. Did he also say anything about his deep faith as a Jehovah's Witness and how this kind of spiritual interaction would go against all he held dear?

Maybe the second he crossed over, he decided to chuck his Jehovah's Wintess faith and his closely guarded privacy. I suppose anything is possible.

Annabelle

Moderator Note

Moderator Note

I think all of us can agree that Prince was a uniquely talented musical artist who deeply influenced many of our lives, and no doubt many of us are feeling a deep loss right now. I know I am.

But I'm closing this thread. There's a thread in Chat where subscribers may discuss Prince if they wish.

This thread is bordering on contentious and has served its purpose by now.