Anyone interested in joining in?

Dancing Bear

I think she wasnt a real prostitute, just a poor desperate lost soul with no proper life.
I feel and see the memory in the 2009 photo and I agree she was killed there and very fast. I also see two men.

I was right , 3rd person to think there are two men involved.. :D

and need to tally but 3rd or 4th to say it is the spot she was killed and fast.
Yes Ming most prostitutes wernt really that by choice.
Many divorced women needed a way to earn money, to eat and a roof over the head, dos houses back then also cost, plus food, plus everything else... No welfare back then, and if you came from a poor family with no skills to use to earn a bit of money.. Prostitution was a easy Money earner. Maybe not the best way to do it.. But some had no choice! or saw no other choice.

Dancing Bear

Posted By Silverwings

I got that this is not her. There is something very strange about her and I just can't put my finger on it yet, but definately not her.

This is a picture of Buck's row in the early days and an arrow pointing to where she is supposedly found.
Was she killed there , or placed there after her death?
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/bucks10.jpg

With this I did get that she was placed there after her death, but it was near by that she was murdered.

accross the road from where she was found
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/1228710.jpg

Here is a close up of Bucks row but in 2009..is the memory still there?
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/bucks_10.jpg
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/21874010.jpg

I did get the feeling that part of her spirit is still there. There is a strong connection with this place and her spirit being here.
A Map
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/map_bm10.jpg

Her eldest daughter Alice:
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/13/57/99/74/daught10.jpg

There is something very peaceful about her daughter.

K another one not thinking this first photo is Mary

I think you ar ethe 2nd person to think that maybe she wasnt killed on that very spot they say she was,

For me i think the one with the sign of her name on the wall.. Is definately not where she was murdered, but i do feel the one that they circle/ point to the spot, is the palce she was murdered.. I feel so much fear and confusion with them.

Looks like you also feel that connection too ;)
I did get the feeling that part of her spirit is still there. There is a strong connection with this place and her spirit being here.

Dancing Bear

Ive been away from my comp and im not home now, so my notes are not near me. Ill try the first images again.

My first impression was that she was not happy that they marked her grave that way, her associated with that man, why mark her resting place as a victim... I mean, come on, put her in the ground with some dignity.
I didnt get anything on her job. She feels to me to be alittle cold, i guess if she was a lady of the evening, then that may have made her that way.
The daughter doesnt look much like her. have no opinion on that.

It is a bit iffy the way they marked her grave huh!!
Yes many prostitutes have a need to separate themselves from how they feel..
its like a disassociation from their bodies.
Well according to some psychology research i have done!

Dancing Bear

A bit late to this but seeing her photo I was immediately feeling the sense that this lady didn't play by the established rules, she perhaps wasn't too bright or well educated and by Victorian standards made a few decisions which were frowned upon. With no disrespect to her, she 'stood out' by the very fact that she was so typical of what Victorian 'society' considered to be improper. Instead of romantically wasting away in a ditch rather than secumb to working in ways which were considered shameful she was seen by him as 'waste' and the very epitomy of what taunted him and stirred his uncontrolable side.

Eugh . . where did that lot come from?

Ah look like you are tuning into maybe the murderer himself giving us that angle. ;)

Its good you went with it Milfoil :)

Do you think maybe his own mother/ sister was a prostitute and thats why he would have despised them, or that they were just easier targets than the more so called "respectable" women of the time?

Dancing Bear

Thanks everyone for your input, it has been really interesting to see how many of you agreed on so much..

and an interesting angle to look at, That maybe we are not looking for one man but "2"

I havent come accross anything to say why they concluded that it was one man who did these murders..
other than one statement about one of the victims.. details revealed later..
that her friend saw her with one Man..

Now who is to say, that one man was not hired to do the luring. Or is just as guilty as the person who stabs and cuts, as the victims all had cuts and things taken out with precision of a butcher or doctor. The things taken out needed to be taken away without leaving a trail.
Now i know many people back then needed to know how to cut up a carcus.. Rabbit, duck Pig, chooks etc..
But also back then Not everyone did.. They went to the Butchers.
So it is an interesting angle to look at it considering 3 of us Got that 2 men were involved with Marys murder..
Are 2 men inolved in the other murders? Is Mary a victim of Jack?

Many of you thought that the first photo was not Mary at all.
and also the picture of her daughter..
and Majority believe the place pointing to her place of death IS the actual place she was murdered.

The first readings by you all has really been interesting
Because the picture of her daughter is claimed to be valid..Does this mean it is?

I think as we start to read all the murder victims that are linked to Jack.. the pieces may come together, Also if anything else comes to you about Mary in the duration of doing these readings, please its never too late to post up what you get.
it is going to be a long journey for me to try to link up police reports with what we get and the conflict we may get also..
Which is already starting to show, :D

Please give me another day to put the next Victims details together into one post.. :)

Dancing Bear

Just my initial reactions.

That is her.

She was not killed at that spot.

I felt more panic from across the street in these photos than the spot she was found.

This picture felt more tainted with the build-up of fear and stories. The part showing her name in memory made me think, "Means nothing." I don't know if that was like, her coming through there or what... it seemed kind of cursory, the feeling I was getting with it. Like, "whatever, it means nothing they put my name there" kind of.

Didn't really get much from this, although upon closing it out, I thought that one of them was not a victim of Jack, but couldn't really pinpoint who... someone pictured near the top left.

Alice thought more than she spoke. A stronger person than Mary.

I get nothing from this.

This picture, along with the first picture I believe is her, and reading her name as you typed it all hit me right in the heart with numerous overwhelming sensations... so, perhaps the heart is important- I know that I felt extreme fear at one point.

Just my thoughts.

OOps Sorry Amanda missed your POst.. Please forgive me!

You also feel her name plaque and grave are a bit iffy!!.
The first image is suppose to be her, as claimed by many websites, and yet is also claimed by a proven relative that it is not..
Who is right, I dont know, but it is interesting to see that we pretty much are split down the middle with the readings about that one.

With your feelings on this case , has actually put a split on a few things, which makes this more interesting.

Its going to be interesting again to see what we all come up with for the next victim..

mingbop

In saying there were two men involved with her around the time of her death, isnt the same as saying there were two men involved in the whole series of JTR killings :) Maybe she had been with one man and was gettign herself back together when Jack happened by ..
I think our modern view of prostitutes isn't at all the way these ladies operated or lived. We dont know what its like to have no roof over our heads for the night or no food. desperate times and desperate lives then eh.
I think the plaque on the grave is just a touristy-ghoulish memento done in the days when people were a bit less sensitive and refined LOL!
And either way whatever happened, RIP Mary, you are a soul just as bright as any other and deserve justice, which you never got.

Dancing Bear

In saying there were two men involved with her around the time of her death, isnt the same as saying there were two men involved in the whole series of JTR killings :) Maybe she had been with one man and was gettign herself back together when Jack happened by ..
its why i think it will be interesting to see if we get two men in the next victims murder.

I think our modern view of prostitutes isn't at all the way these ladies operated or lived. We dont know what its like to have no roof over our heads for the night or no food. desperate times and desperate lives then eh.
I think the plaque on the grave is just a touristy-ghoulish memento done in the days when people were a bit less sensitive and refined LOL!
And either way whatever happened, RIP Mary, you are a soul just as bright as any other and deserve justice, which you never got.
I agree Ming.

Satori

I just went back over all the links that DB put up.

I missed the Map before. Something about the pattern of the murders interests me.

I'm wondering a couple things.

Do we know which murders were first, 2nd, 3rda and so on.

Do we know the nationalities of all the women? The neighborhoods that they were found in, were they all different in terms of what kind of nationalities lived there. So was one area known as the Polish area.

As I was looking at the chemist shop I thought....somehow there is something to do with someone Jewish in this chain of murders. Not sure if the killer might have been Jewish and I don't say this lightly, I'm not at all anti-Semitic. It just occured to me, and I'm trying to post whatever pops into my head.

Amanda

OOps Sorry Amanda missed your POst.. Please forgive me!

You also feel her name plaque and grave are a bit iffy!!.
The first image is suppose to be her, as claimed by many websites, and yet is also claimed by a proven relative that it is not..
Who is right, I dont know, but it is interesting to see that we pretty much are split down the middle with the readings about that one.

With your feelings on this case , has actually put a split on a few things, which makes this more interesting.

Its going to be interesting again to see what we all come up with for the next victim..

No worries! I probably shouldn't have done this so close to bedtime. :D I ended up plugging my phone in to charge (mobile) and laying down after I made my post here. The phone has a button that you must hold in until it vibrates before the camera will come on... what actually got my attention was the fact that the phone beeped twice in a way I had never heard before... The first time it beeped, I actually thought it was my husband's phone doing something funky, because his is fairly new too... so I ignored it. The second time though (maybe not even a minute or two later), I realized it was coming from the direction of my phone... and so I picked it up and the camera was on... it was totally weird... Actually I just now pulled up my camera info... a video was recorded at 1:31 AM on 2nd July... it only lasts for about 10 seconds, but it's a totally black screen in the video (probably because my phone was laying with the camera face down), and it just sounds like a bunch of static (which I had a fan going). Still totally weird though. LOL I might dig out a set of earphones I bought for ghost hunting and see if I can reduce the noise and get any voices out of the recording... the video itself isn't more than 30 seconds long. But there's no way I could have turned on the camera... for one, you must hold the button in until the phone vibrates. For two, you have to manually select 'video' because the button brings up the camera to take still photos. Another thing is, I always look at my phone after I plug it in and sit it down to make sure it's charging, and the camera definitely was not up when I placed it on my dresser. LOL

I'm a little creeped out to find that a video was actually recorded now. LOL

ETA: Sorry, just checked again, the video is exactly 27 seconds long. I didn't hearing any of the beeping I heard with my ears in the video. So weird.