BBCats 2nd edition reprint

nortytiger

AJ said:
I'd a million times prefer seeing your working on new projects over reworking old projects, just my 2 cents :)

I would love a copy of the BBC and also the Victorian Romantic but being a newbie to Tarot I havn't had a chance to get hold of these and I certainly can't afford the prices these decks go for once they are OOP.

I am sure I am not alone in wanting the opportunity to have these decks to work with and if the demand is there for a reprint (and it clearly is given the prices of 2nd hand decks and the positive reviews) then surely those of us who missed out first time around should be able to share the joy these decks bring? The decks don't need to be changed, just a pure reprint would please people I think, there would be much less involved than working on a new deck, allowing time for future projects to be worked on. Best of both worlds possibly?

baba-prague

Caristia said:
I apologise for any confusion. I did not see this on your site. It was an online bookstore in Germany (www.libri.de).

Here is a link to the translated page so you can see exactly what I saw:

http://tinyurl.com/326z7b7

Hopefully you understand more German than I do. Perhaps there was an error in the translation.

I should also mention that I don't see anything to indicate that this is the new edition. That was an error on my part. I was so excited about the possibility of purchasing a second edition that I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Maybe a supply of NOS 2007 decks has been discovered and this shop is accepting pre-orders in anticipation of their arrival.

In any case, I'm very sorry if caused anyone any anxiety (besides myself :)).

No, that's just a very old page about the first edition. It's nothing to do with us or with any reprint. Thanks for clarifying :)

Caristia

Le Fanu said:
That's the first edition and it has probably been badly translated as "when we think we'll get it in stock again"

Of course they're wrong...

Did I post a link to the wrong item? They also have the first edition kit with a similar estimated delivery date.

No, the ISBN is 0954500733, which should be the second edition.

Unfortunately, I think you're right about them being wrong. :)

Caristia

baba-prague said:
No, that's just a very old page about the first edition. It's nothing to do with us or with any reprint. Thanks for clarifying :)

And thank you for clarifying! Sorry if I got anybody's hopes up.

AineFoley

I have all the decks but I think everyone deserves the opportunity to have a MRP at an affordable price, so I don't mind waiting! :D

nortytiger said:
I would love a copy of the BBC and also the Victorian Romantic but being a newbie to Tarot I havn't had a chance to get hold of these and I certainly can't afford the prices these decks go for once they are OOP.

I am sure I am not alone in wanting the opportunity to have these decks to work with and if the demand is there for a reprint (and it clearly is given the prices of 2nd hand decks and the positive reviews) then surely those of us who missed out first time around should be able to share the joy these decks bring? The decks don't need to be changed, just a pure reprint would please people I think, there would be much less involved than working on a new deck, allowing time for future projects to be worked on. Best of both worlds possibly?