Bella Sara Cards

kaleanna

I did not know about these cards until cardlady pulled cards for some of us at the RS Envy Swap Meet. So far I have gotten 4 packs of ancient lights and then today I was able to snag the last 4 packs that the hobby town usa (that is right around the corner from me) had.

See what you started cardlady, LOL.

My 12 yr old asked me why I was getting them and I said cause I wanted to get them. LOL.

cardlady22

Which are tugging at you the most right now?

From the Ancient Lights (pink border) I am drawn to

Achilles - Have the courage to learn from your weaknesses and grow stronger.

Eurynome - Everything is easier when you focus on what you're doing.

Neptune - Take what is good from the past and wrap it in the future.

kaleanna

From Ancient Lights, these are the ones that I feel the most pull towards today:

Pandora - Open your heart. Let it's beauty shine.

Aurora - Nature's energy is all around you every moment.

Flora - Open like a flower and show your inner beauty

Sinduction

I found it in the Ancient Lights. It's the only one I've been able to find. Not sure I want the sunflowers yet. They don't have a checklist for that one up.

kaleanna

And from Northern Lights, these are the ones I am most drawn to today:

Urd - Believe in life and everything it has to offer you.

Iduna - Feel the beauty inside you and let it blossom.

Sleipnir - You are unique. Let others see what makes you special

Iceking - Hope is like magic. It keeps you full of energy

cardlady22

The artwork/scene for Aurora is breath-taking!

Iduna is a personal favorite ~ especially since one of my wooden rune sets is made from apple!

kaleanna

cardlady22 said:
The artwork/scene for Aurora is breath-taking!

Yes it is very breath-taking :)

kaleanna

Thank you cardlady for introducing me to these cards. I really like them!

LotusSong

I actually got some more cards today! They carry Ancient Lights and Sunflowers at a Target that's near my university. I really wish they had Bella's Ball and Treasures too, but I guess I'll have to order them online.

I promised myself that I'd only seriously collect three expansions, but I wound up buying two Sunflowers packs today because there's two horses from it I really want in my deck - Lavender and Oracle. Of course I didn't get either of them, but I did get a few lovely horses to add to my deck.

My deck of current favorites is only 35 cards so far, but I think I finally have enough to start experimenting with readings. I'm excited to find out how these guys speak to me. <3