Bella Sara Cards

Sinduction

Ug, the Sunflowers have extra wording on the bottom. Another set I won't be wanting.

cardlady22

Sorry about that, Sinduction! The older sets had an individual online code that bothered some people. The newer sets are adding "titles" that tie in to the books & stories being published. Many of the Bella Sara collectors had been asking about how the herd/family relationships might work, so that's probably where this addition came from.

For me, it's like my love of Lo Scarabeo decks. I don't mind the extra language titles, etc. And since I do read the Bella Sara books, the backstory can add a lot to what I feel from a card. I've got my wheels spinning about using the various Herds in a suit/element fashion . . .

The Royalty set has cards of the castles:
Airistos
Islandar
Rolandsgaard
Shahazar
Valeryk

Sunflowers is a "lost herd" that is in the process of being rediscovered.

Sinduction

Do not enable me to start reading or playing the games! If I make room for ponies I will have to get rid of all my decks! :D

cardlady22

Found a great re-packaged deal of 8 packs for $6 at my local Books-A-Million: Royalty, Baby Bella & Northern Lights. So, I'm going through marking my lists, etc and I realize that I have missed a card from the Magical Friends set.

Ara ~ You have the power to forget anger and get along again.

One of my recurring Opportunity to Learn themes . . .

cardlady22

Starlights have been released, but the packages say Made In China. The cardstock has a completely different feel and I'm not happy. :(

cardlady22

I was at K-Mart today and they are clearing out Native Lights booster packs ~ 8 for $5.00! :bugeyed:
They were hanging at the registers along with Pokemon, etc. repackaged.

ETA: I went back and the other packs were various mixes, not just the NaL.

cardlady22

I just ordered Ara (Magical Friends) and Moccasins (Native Lights) to finish out what I wanted from the earlier sets!

The next set is Spring Carnival with carousel horses.
Then Summer Camp & Winter Festival to finish out 2011.

cardlady22

artwork, part 3

These are from the newer sets, Royalty - Bella's Ball - Sunflowers - Moonfairies - Starlights

Jester: Chortlebones, Hilario, Jajali, Larkspur, Peka Peka, Spottie, Sunspot

Minstrel(le): Bluefiddle, Cygnus, Haku, Hummingbird, Kitty, Nieva, Trumbeau

NikkiB

arh these do look sweet, i like these sorts of cards when i want a bit of uplifting!!

cardlady22

Summer Camp is about to be released - Mustang herds.

Also, if Sinduction drops by and reads this, your Inbox is full. ;)