Best Mini deck

Celtictarot

Hello everyone.

Bar the RWS, I just don't like the deck at all and the Harmonious deck - I have the full size version. What would be the best mini deck to get?

Thank you!

Richard

My all time favorite mini is the Grimaud TdM that I got many years ago, but that's probably not the sort of thing you're interested in.

karen0205

What kind of decks do you like? The little deck I carry with me is the Vanessa, it's
small and it's in a little tin. Great for your pocket or bag. It's funky though, I don't
know what your taste is.

Le Fanu

The only minis/small decks I like are the Albano Waite, the Grimaud Marseilles and the Victorian Romantic. Plus the pocket - not-exactly-mini - Thoth.

I'm quite classical in my tastes. I don't like minis that feel shrunken. I have a love-hate relationship with mini decks; I love them in theory but in practice I would rather forsake the size and take a decent sized deck along that gives me a proper reading. The difference in weight in my bag is not that significant.

Celtictarot

Karen, I tend to like fairies and natural type of decks.

I just want a different deck to carry about with me if I need to do readings. I don't like too brash decks - I consider RWS and possible thoth too energy intensive for me.

sapienza

Is the mini Halloween still available? I have one of the ones that came in a tin and it's a fun deck, but also can good for serious readings.

I also like the mini Marseilles style decks.

Not my cup of tea but the Hanson Roberts could be something you'd like and although it's not a mini, it's certainly close to pocket-size as far as carrying around goes.

delizt

The small Hanson-Roberts that comes in the "Tarot to Go" kit is a nice pocket size deck...

also there's a mini-Connolly deck I believe and the mini Grimaud Tdm I think has been mentioned.

At one time I remember seeing a pocket Goddess tarot by Kris Waldhur

Thoughtful

There is also the tarot of Pagan Cats which is mini size, nice clear images and very readable.

velvetina

I have a tiny trimmed Thoth that usually lives in my handbag. I love that little deck!
I do love the snug way they fit in my hands, like a secret.

I also have the Hallowe'en in a tin and a pocket-sized Rider-Waite-Smith.

Because my eyesight is rubbish now, I can't imagine getting another small deck, unless I'm really familiar with it.