Best Mini deck

Babalon Jones

Daphne, the German Thoth is one of those Hexery decks talked about here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=136342

i traded for it with an AT member.

the Rosetta mini will be about 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/8 inches, give or take a few mm which I am still working out based on how they will fit in the tins I can get. So you think that is a "mini" or a "pocket size"? the goal was to go as small as I could and still preserve the images and type. smaller is better for portable magic techniques.

daphne

the Rosetta mini will be about 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/8 inches, give or take a few mm which I am still working out based on how they will fit in the tins I can get. So you think that is a "mini" or a "pocket size"? the goal was to go as small as I could and still preserve the images and type. smaller is better for portable magic techniques.

Oh, good, good, happy dance!:)

This is more on the pocket (although it seems to be as Victorian Romantic MINI, which is 83mm x 52 mm (about 3.25" x 2")).
This is a very lovely and practical size, it is still small to carry it around, but not too small for not to being able to shuffle or see the cards. And the tin box is such a good idea, need a strong box to carry those in a purse.
I was afraid it will be smaller, than is almost not usable. This kind of mini is ideal!

sapienza

I was going through my box of tarot books and decks that I'd packed away tonight and found my mini Albano-Waite. Even though I don't like the RWS deck, the Albano is cool, and the mini is just fantastic. So I'd add this to my earlier ones. :)

agviz

Is the mini Halloween still available? I have one of the ones that came in a tin and it's a fun deck, but also can good for serious readings.

Yes it's still available. I have it and like it even more than the full sized version. Its graphic style holds up very well in a smaller format, making it a very charming little deck.