Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

star-lover

youre joking Julien, right? was your post serious or tongue in cheek?

this is just a bit of fun, we can all rant and rave about all the signs and praise them as well

dont forget every sign has its good and bad sides and we all have them in our horoscopes one way or another even though some of them are not too prominent at all

and even if it were serious, just imagine all those people voting for scorpio, could very well be because unconsciously they admire their strength and courage;)

Leo62

Julien said:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... I was just looking at the results. I'm an Aries with moon in Gemini and a Rising in Scorpio.... Apparently that makes me the least liked person in the forum!!!! Yep, I'm pretty fiery, talk too much at times, and I do all of this so intensely...

My apologies, but apparently I was born this way! :(

Julien
Hey Julien - sounds like a pretty potent mix to me...at least no-one could every accuse you of being boring! ;)

Helvetica said:
Sigh. That's what you get when you mix Leo and Virgo...
Actually what you get when you mix Leo and Virgo is someone who is confident enough to come to terms with their own perfection.... }) (not that I'm biased, of course, with sun in Leo and moon in Virgo)

Julien

star-lover said:
youre joking Julien, right? was your post serious or tongue in cheek?

I was joking... Really. ;) But I am exactly that combo... Whew!

Julien

Leo62 said:
Hey Julien - sounds like a pretty potent mix to me...at least no-one could every accuse you of being boring! ;)

Yeah, well, to make it more fun-- I was born on the cusp of Pisces/Aries. I had one astrolger place me as an Aries, and one just recently place me on a natal chart as a Pisces -- but I checked the star charts myself once, and I'm pretty sure I'm an Aries...

Just a really intense one. Who talks too much and has many sides to her personality... ;)

Julien

star-lover

do you know exactly what time you were born? if so you shouldbe able to find out for sure

check out jonathancainer.com, look on left hand menu, whats my sign, fill in the details and it will come up with all your planets placements

Julien

I know exactly when and where -- I can't figure out how the one astrologer made me into a Pisces given that I was born well within the timeframe for Aries (I mean, 10 hours or so after the shift)... She may have simply looked at the chart incorrectly... The rest of the natal chart showed what I could recall from the last one I had done...

Thank you though star-lover.
Julien

mingbop

it is true about scorpios though, I do admire their bravery..

Chronata

this poll is so funny!
I had forgotten that I answered it a while back...
but didn't include my reasoning...

Now, I have a reason! :)

Being a Gemini, I have had many people in my life who are the opposite side of the chart from me...those Sagitarians.

I have nothing against them ...really...but some of my best friends throughout my life have been Sags...and we definitely collide like oil and water at times!

I have had to take a more submissive role in these relationships...and recently I decided I had enough... and started voicing my own opinions and being my own person around them...

and wow. They were having none of that!
Who was I to suddenly make my own decisions, to brag about my success ..or to want to talk about me for a change?

It was a very interesting wake up call!

Sagitarians...

Fulgour

get used to it

As a Scorpio I voted for (against) SCORPIO.

*:p* Fulgour

krysia322

Julien said:
I know exactly when and where -- I can't figure out how the one astrologer made me into a Pisces given that I was born well within the timeframe for Aries (I mean, 10 hours or so after the shift)... She may have simply looked at the chart incorrectly... The rest of the natal chart showed what I could recall from the last one I had done...

Thank you though star-lover.
Julien
March 21st... First day of Aries!

A fellow March-Aries! :D We're a rare breed. :) (Vast majority of Aries folk I meet are April, and they just don't possess our innate March-Aries coolness and compassion. ;))