Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Julien

Chronata said:
those Sagitarians.

I have nothing against them ...really...but some of my best friends throughout my life have been Sags...and we definitely collide like oil and water at times!

I have had to take a more submissive role in these relationships...and recently I decided I had enough... and started voicing my own opinions and being my own person around them...

and wow. They were having none of that!
Who was I to suddenly make my own decisions, to brag about my success ..or to want to talk about me for a change?

It was a very interesting wake up call!

Sagitarians...

Huh... I voted for Sagitarians, too, actually -- if there is a sign I seem to have issues with, it's the Sagis... Everytime... But it doesn't take us long to get to this stage... The Arian jumps out, and match that with my Scorpio ascendant, and well... Bite me. ;)

Julien

krysia322

Huh... I voted for Sagitarians, too, actually -- if there is a sign I seem to have issues with, it's the Sagis... Everytime... But it doesn't take us long to get to this stage... The Arian jumps out, and match that with my Scorpio ascendant, and well... Bite me.
Probably the Sag is clashing with your Piscean lean (being in the first descant of Aries). The Sages that bug you --- are they December or November Sages?

And a fellow Scorpio ascendant as well. :D Tres nice. :D

WolfyJames

krysia322 said:
What I love about Scorpios [...] And they're blunt: If you want to know, truly want to know if your ass looks fat in those jeans, call upon your Scorpion friend.

Or an aquarius friend... I'm not dragged into shopping by friends because of this (also because I hate shopping). My best friend, a sagitarian, told me a few times my honesty would get me killed one day; my mother, the wise taurus, has told me since birth to think first before opening my big mouth.

Personaly, I love sagitarians, they have a contagious energy and dynamism and they get you going, especially when, like me, you're more introvert and home person (glued to the computer screen or book). They're spontaneous, honest and generous, but they have trouble keeping up going in one direction and finish something, they scatter everywhere. There is more going in one day of a sagitarian than in one of my year, I envy them.

huredriel

I think I only know two sags, both male ........ they're lovely ..... one is my boss ..... he loves cats, and dotes on his wife (they just got married, so loved up ;)) ...... probably the nicest person I have ever worked for ....... and the other is actually my builder ....... great sense of humour, very blunt actually (maybe he has a Scorp asc) ..... and he's a total adrenalin junkie ..... skydiving, deep sea diving, jet-skiing ..... in fact both of them are intensely motivated especially about their work (builder is building up his business whilst working full time job, pregnant wife and toddler at home). Don't know where they get their energy from!

krysia322 said:
What I love about Scorpios [...] And they're blunt: If you want to know, truly want to know if your ass looks fat in those jeans, call upon your Scorpion friend.
Ah so I can blame my Scorp Asc for my bluntness and honesty then ;) :D

krysia322

huredriel said:
and the other is actually my builder ....... great sense of humour, very blunt actually (maybe he has a Scorp asc) .....

Ah so I can blame my Scorp Asc for my bluntness and honesty then ;) :D
Actually, Centaurs are honest all by themselves. If Scorpio gets thrown into the mix... <whistles> That arrow-sharp wit, always on target, could get lethal. LOL...

As a Leo (and a Fire sign) you should be honest already. :D But blunt? Yeah, when it comes to Leo, that's probably more your Scorpio traits channeling in. From what I've seen of the Fire Trine, Aries is direct, Sages are blunt, Leos are more subtle in their approach than the other two. LOL.

Aura Wolf

Well...I don't put too much stock in that zodiac/sun sign stuff, I know that's not really what astrology is all about, but let me tell you: every Leo I have ever met has been ridiculously happy all the damn time (either that, or very, very self-centered: my brother :D). And it drives me nuts! How can someone be THAT upbeat 24/7??? Haha! Other than that, I put Virgo, because I am one (ha!). Although I'm not sure where the "eating cereal at night" thing came from, I'm VERY intrigued, because I pretty much only like to eat it at night, and everyone thinks I'm crazy for it!

Babsalon

geminiminimini

My gemini friends and clients have me clawing at my own eyeballs in frustration most days. I think it's all the stuff I've got in Scorpio. The changability definitely doesn't get to me 'cause there's so much Sag in here. ;c) Hm, maybe something to do with my Chiron in Gemini squaring my Virgo-Mercury.... Who knows, lol.

star-lover

ive read that sagitarius men have a really big ego and always think they are right - hmmm can say that about a few signs in the male population lol

in general i find sagitarians great for a laugh - they just love to do it and its the best!

i have saggy moon conjunct jupiter and my best times in life i can remember is having such a good old mutley belly laugh and sod the rest of it LOL!

Shina

Cancerians it has to be

I just don't get along with them. The only cancerian I'm ok with is my Dad. Except him I have never been at good terms with cancerians.
This may be coz I'm Saggi, the complete opposite what cancerians are.

Whitestar

Star Spirit said:
Although I'm not sure where the "eating cereal at night" thing came from, I'm VERY intrigued, because I pretty much only like to eat it at night, and everyone thinks I'm crazy for it!

I'm Virgo too (rising also) and I eat cereal at night too!!!!!!! Usually as a snack around 8 or 9!!!

WHERE DID that description come from??