Can't find it

Milfoil

I wonder if you can help. By whatever divination technique you prefer, whether pendulum, psychic inclination, gut instinct, runes, bones, stones - you name it, could you please help me to find a lost object.

This is a very special stone which I was given and I think the reason I can't find it is a lesson to me to be more careful with such precious things.

If you could help me, I promise to go look where you direct and give feedback.

:)

Yours in hopeful anticipation . . .

Amanda

Milfoil, I feel something similar to an old wooden letter box. Like an old wooden tray type of thing.

Something similar to this.

Milfoil

That's the box on my altar, that's where I thought it was but I have checked it twice now. :(

Amanda

It must be nearby, I can only feel the energy of the stone come forward and a little to my left away from the wooden box. Are you left-handed? Are you sure you didn't place it somewhere close to the left of the box, but not in it last?

Amanda

Maybe in a smaller more square and more decorative box with a lid... maybe reddish in color, maybe Asian writing or some reference to Asian style as the decoration on the box.

Milfoil

Thanks Amanda_04, I'm not left handed and have looked to the left but can't find anything (yet). I don't have a box like the one you describe but will keep looking. Sometimes we do have these things, we simply think of them differently.

Amanda

Milfoil said:
Thanks Amanda_04, I'm not left handed and have looked to the left but can't find anything (yet). I don't have a box like the one you describe but will keep looking. Sometimes we do have these things, we simply think of them differently.

Okay, I wasn't sure- I kept getting pulled to the left. I do hope you find it- I feel it's around the area of the wooden box still. Hopefully someone else will come along that can see a little better. :)

Cat*

I have no idea if I'm any good at this, but I tried a tarot reading with the Ironwing. Four cards to mark four places inbetween which your lost stone is located.

Above it: Two of Coils
A lamp with stained glass? A picture of water (Japanese waves)? Something non-cluttered and balanced.

Below it: Madrone of Spikes (Water of Fire)
Electricity. Connections. A TV, radio, or computer?

Left of it: Madrone of Bells (Water of Earth)
One or two bowls of smaller items. Stones, bones, bells. Old things.

Right of it: Sun
A source of heat and/or light. A bell jar with a plant under it? Or one of these lamps (although I can't imagine you have one).

Since there is so much water everywhere, could it be in the bathroom? Kitchen? Near another water source?

I hope this is helpful and doesn't just send you on a wild goose chase through your home!

Disa

Like Amanda, as I read your first post, Milfoil, I was feeling pulled to the left and a wooden box of some sort. I'm wondering now if it might be a wooden table with a drawer in it, to the left of a large piece of furniture.

Graymalkin

Milfoil said:
I wonder if you can help. By whatever divination technique you prefer, whether pendulum, psychic inclination, gut instinct, runes, bones, stones - you name it, could you please help me to find a lost object.

This is a very special stone which I was given and I think the reason I can't find it is a lesson to me to be more careful with such precious things.

If you could help me, I promise to go look where you direct and give feedback.

:)

Yours in hopeful anticipation . . .

you mentioned your alter, mine is a nightstand with two drawers under it, if yours is similar could it be there? in the same left hand side like Amanda suggested?