Cartomancy-Phoenix rising 'weekly' readings

Phoenix Rising

Hi Groupies
I had to start a new thread, as my other thread seems to have disappeared. So this is for my weekly's..Thankyou very much...

1.Main influence
2.Your reaction
3.Good advice
4.Outside influence
5.What to avoid
6.Likely outcome/action

I thought I might myself a weekly reading too.

1.Queen hearts
2.Joker(black)
3.10 clubs
4.8 clubs
5.9 hearts
6.3 spade
13/03-20/03
This queen is someone of a nurturer, as the one most likely to have other children around. Me or my sister who is pregnant and due within 2 weeks. Maybe feeling hormonal or emotional, but a time to be compassionate and caring, offering a healing hand.

Joker-my reaction, is to do something totally out of character, or something eccentric. go against the norm. Joker can also be a young child...hmm baby.

Good advice-now taking on extra burdens or responsibilities is something I can do without, but it could also be to gain alot of ideas, things that are heavy on the mind. Alot more effort than what i would normally do.

Now there is going to be a situation that is changed and may require you to re-think a situation, it is beyond my control. It will happen quickly. I'm not to get my hopes up about something, also not to overindulge in something.

Now this 3 is my least favourite card. But an action is something to do with 3. There maybe some rumors or gossip, or may think a little negatively about a situation and not to talk myself out of something. Lose the faith in myself.

poivre

March 13/05

The main influence at this time will be raised emotions. Your emotions at the crossroads have taken on a new direction and surprises may arrive.
Your reaction will be one of infinite possiblities. I feel like the direction you have taken makes you feel like a child in the candy store.

Advice for you for this week will be stay grounded and look at all the positive things you "do" have in your life, not what you want. Appreciate your life as it is. Be confident and confront your issues is what outside influences are telling you. Take control and move ahead with confidence!

Advoid a man with money or a man that makes his money look like a good package for you or a banker. You need not to do any business deals or be influenced by money this week.

Your outcome of the week may involve a person who likes to stir the pot.
If you are involved with a strong personality type, take caution or you be
strong and take a stand if the opportunity arrives. The energy this week may end in unheaval. Try to stay grounded and confident. Many strong personality
types are on their way to visit!!

1- 8 Hearts
2- Joker
3- Queen of Diamond
4- Queen of Clubs
5- King of Diamond
6- Jack of Clubs

Phoenix Rising

Hi ros,
thankyou mate. Now that King has come up a third time now, for "what to avoid" I do have a business idea, and I'm looking around to find the best quote, before I make a commitment. A company I've been dealing with, at the moment, I feel there quote is too expensive.
so I will be aware of any male, trying to pretty things up with packages this week.
Yes that Joker.....my sister might just have her baby this week I think?

mooncat2

Hi Lucille,

Your reading for March 13 -20

1. 5 Clubs
2. 2 Spades
3. Ace Clubs
4. Jack Clubs
5. 3 Hearts
6. Queen Diamonds.

Despite the 4/2 black predominance I don't feel this actually has to be.

The main influence centres around your work and your plans for the future. This is very much on your mind , you're keen to have something set so you can go! This is not the week to expect results in this area - the less you expect the happier you will be! Your choice whether you allow this impatience to add mental stress to your already busy life.

A dark young man may be a slight problem - could be a family member or friend looking for some financial help.

I feel the week will improve as it goes on with your mind being taken away from your own plans and turning to something else.
News coming to you regarding family - a celebratory gathering together .

A sense of well being through taking care of life's usual daily rounds and through family and friends.

Have a great week!

Phoenix Rising

Hi Carol
thanks buddy. Yep I've got alot of ideas going on in my head. And I need to actually shop around to get good quotes. Started a business course too. Young male, few of those, probably my older son's sporting fees, which looks like it's going into over $100 mark, team uniforms and such, never ending!!!
Will report back sunday. That family news...as mine and ros also indicates, My sister is expecting a baby next week, so hopefully it'll be this week!!!! I'm going in to as a support person...hehehe! I nearly fainted last time!

Phoenix Rising

Ok ros and Carol, just reporting in on my week.

well sister hasn't had baby yet, but it could be a birth of a idea, and that is exactly what I've done today, got another bright idea!!!
I had a very productive week, well in my head atleast, and completing assignments too.
My oldest son managed to get me to fork out some more money to have his bike fixed, so you were right about that Carol.
I had a lovely night and day yesterday as my children went to there fathers again!!!
I met with a new webdesigner yesterday, a friend of my best friend, and may have managed to get a cheaper but still good quality quote to have my website done. gave him a reading also, as he's had a bit of a hard couple of weeks.
Decided to give the other webdesigner, the King the flick, as I don't think he's taking me seriously with my project.
And went to a lovely barbeque last nite.

So on reflection on what my week has been, I can fit it all into the readings done by you both and myself too.