Clairvoyantly Curious ?

FenestraThought

All right, I will do yours now. I had eaten dinner a few hours ago, and I don't like to try to use my intuition just after a meal because it seems to block the flow of energy more, so I have waited.

I communicated with my guide for several minutes to raise my consciousness and to make sure that he would help me with this reading.

I trace the username back to the soul who has created it, which is how I track your energy signature.
I like the way that you stated that "tracking the energy signature". People seem to forget that the internet is all energy :). Forgive me If I borrow that explanation in the future :).
Your soul is rather advanced. It has worked through much of its karma in its past lifetimes. I see you in ancient Greece for some reason; you held some religious office. You were well-liked by the people of that time, and you were very wise. You didn't believe in the Gods very much it seems, but it was just a job that you did, and a way to serve the people. You had a much more abstract view of the Universe, though at the time you had not the words to express it. The rituals and ceremonials, to you, were simply a way to connect with that Source.
Very Very interesting. . . Forgive me if I don't have tooo much to say about the Past lives, I've never done any extensive past life work, so this is All very new to me.
Though I like the personality that you describe, It seems similar to how I feel about religion and rituals in this life time. That is why I try to keep my "Rituals" to mental exercises, as apposed to ones reliant on objects and places.
I'm trying to trace back even older lifetimes. Mostly in the east it seems, perhaps a lifetime or two in Egypt. You were a magician at one point.
I like the idea of being a Magician. I am very drawn to energy and Mage Craft, being focused more in the relation between the physical and the metaphysical
You also have a connection with Buddhism in several of your lifetimes. You seemed to avoid Christianity in the west, though you were a monk at least once or twice.
Hmm...Interesting. I DO believe in Reincarnation. And I have been thinking here lately, about the idea of the Buddist practice of "Detachment". Caring for and loving others, but not being "attached" them. hmm... And Yes, I can see the aversion to Christianity, Even though I was in the church and was part of the prayer circle (the only one Not in their mid-20s or older to be invited to pray for the paster before sermons) I'm sure I had plenty of reasons back then, but Today, I didn't have a mentor the could connect me to the "Spirituality" of Christianity . and the "Magic" that has always been so natural was considered "Bad" so ... I looked esle where. I am now a Spiritualist ...but this is not the thread to expand on my spiritual views
You had a gap of about 500 years here on Earth, where i believe you helped out in other dimensions or planets, if you believe in such. You were well-respected everywhere you went.
VERY interesting I Do believe in such things. And I have always felt that when I die I would like to be "In Charge" of something like Fate or Time... or at least on the comity :)... Very interesting... (sorry I don't know how to say this humbly,though, I am Not bragging just sharing) I have always been told by others that I am seem wiser then my years. When I spent time in the Chat rooms in the 90s (when chat rooms were the twitter and facebook of the day) Learning Tarot, I also developed my Psychie and met some AMAZING psychics. I was always respected for my insights and learned NOT to share my age with people.
The past few hundred years...I see a connection with healing. Do you have an interest in healing arts? Reiki may be a good field for you.
Some small draw to it kinda...I was interested in Reiki at one point but I never put time in to finding a Master. This would also tie into my interest in "Energy"
In the upcoming years, you will be unifying several fields into your own system, taking from disparate traditions. I even see some work with crystals perhaps.

You have a connection with nature. You spent a while in previous lifetimes in the Americas, around 800-900 C.E, and the lifestyle gave you an appreciation for the connection between all things.
Again Very interesting. I have already started to try to find underlining/unifying truths in systems... and it is my instinct to do so when given a new "system" I have done work here in Certain threads about changing and adapting my own methods to things. I like the Idea of working with crystals. Again a newer development
YOur focus is in the higher cakras, especially the third eye (Ājñā), which gives you your clairvoyant gift. You can be known to not be grounded, and that is something you have to work on. You have a lot of karma related to your first cakra, and there are several blockages there. I feel that perhaps you would like to focus more on your spirituality and intuitive abilities, but it seems difficult right now. I believe you will be given this opportunity in the future.
Yes, I can see how there would be blockages in my first "cakra"(as you spell it) and I know of some the Karma, and am sure to learn of more. I will given Great thought and meditation to what you have said my 3rd eye being tied to this "cakra"'s karma. As it IS something I am trying to develop greater again.
You also have a very open heart cakra. Love comes easily to you, though sometimes too easily. Love is like a key that can open up the soul of another, make them see the Light shining through the darkness. You can use this Love as a tool to do good in the world. YOu are growing in this way, of course.
Yes Love was very easy for me to share and give when I was younger and I was very naive to the ways of the world.. I have not been and "loving" and "giving" as I once was...
Your primary purpose is to help people to see the equality and connection of all things. Example is a strong teacher, so you will be acting this out in your own life. YOu are called to family life, and will excel in living it out in your family as well.

Your major lesson is balance, balance between yes and no, expansion and withdrawal. I feel you can occasionally overextend yourself, and this takes its toll on you.
Yes I can see myself being drawn to being a Teacher. It is a desire of mine one day to have a coffee/tea-shop/Divination Center to Teach those that are drawn to the "Arts"
And My family DOES have a lot of karma wrapped up in it. I would like a family one day. Kids are Awesome! :) I was a camp counselor in highschool and I LOVED IT
And Balance is a HUGE Lesson for me. True again
Your strongest planet is Jupiter, by far, with its attributes of expansion, outwardness and blessing.

There is a Buddhist meditation that I think would help you the most. This is the loving-kindness meditation, where you send loving-kindness first to someone very close to you, such as a spouse, child, spiritual teacher, etc; then to a family member or friend; then to an acquaintance with whom you have no emotional connection; and finally to someone you do not get along with. Finally, you send it to all the world. This will also help you, and awaken greater Love within your heart.

I Like this Meditation and Agree... I have stunted my ability to love and how much I share that Love with others. So This is something I have been thinking about and Will continue to think about. . .

Thank you again for this reading It was Very interesting and It will give me something to meditate on and work outward from. . . I have never had Such an extensive reading done on me, nor one that resonates so strongly. . . Thank You again. . :)

I understand (even though I don't) that your ability allow you to just "download" this info. Though I am curious, do you just "Know it ALL-at-once" or does it filter in... do you have to use a voice recorder keep from loosing the information ...and does it Fade afterword or do you retain it ?... Just curious :)

Magicus Textor

I like the way that you stated that "tracking the energy signature". People seem to forget that the internet is all energy :). Forgive me If I borrow that explanation in the future :).

No problem. In truth, all energy is like a very large, much more efficient Internet, since it brings everything into connection.

Very Very interesting. . . Forgive me if I don't have tooo much to say about the Past lives, I've never done any extensive past life work, so this is All very new to me.

Sure. I find it useful because they help you to see where some issues in your current life come from.

Again a newer development Yes, I can see how there would be blockages in my first "cakra"(as you spell it) and I know of some the Karma, and am sure to learn of more. I will given Great thought and meditation to what you have said my 3rd eye being tied to this "cakra"'s karma. As it IS something I am trying to develop greater again. Yes Love was very easy for me to share and give when I was younger and I was very naive to the ways of the world.. I have not been and "loving" and "giving" as I once was...

Forgive me if I spell some words like this oddly. I did an extensive study of Sanskrit, so I tend to spell Sanskrit terms as they are actually in Sanskrit. As an example, Sanskrit has no "ch", but a regular C is pronounced as CH. Therefore, when people write "chakra," it is only for pronunciation, but the true transliteration according to the I.A.S.T. (International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration) would be cakra. It's very important to me to be true to form, so to speak.

Thank you again for this reading It was Very interesting and It will give me something to meditate on and work outward from. . . I have never had Such an extensive reading done on me, nor one that resonates so strongly. . . Thank You again. . :)

I am honored that you feel it so extensive and that it resonates with you so much. :)

I understand (even though I don't) that your ability allow you to just "download" this info. Though I am curious, do you just "Know it ALL-at-once" or does it filter in... do you have to use a voice recorder keep from loosing the information ...and does it Fade afterword or do you retain it ?... Just curious :)

Good questions, and I am happy to answer.

Yes, it is a download. However, it is more like an instant association. I think of something, and the answer comes. So, I think about where your soul was during a certain period of time, and a location comes to mind. Then I think about what happened in that location, and it all gets filled in. Or I think about a particular cakra, and I get a sense of it and sometimes a vague image to go along with it.

So, if I'm not asking the right questions, something can get passed over, so I try to be as detailed as possible. That's why I like to go cakra-by-cakra in my full readings, that way all the major issues are covered. If people want to know about relationships, they have to ask specifically, or even perhaps if they had any lifetimes in a particular location, etc.

The information never really fades.

I can tell, however, when I am connected and when I am not. The answers I think I will get never really match up with the answers I actually get when I am connected.

FenestraThought

Yes, it is a download. However, it is more like an instant association. I think of something, and the answer comes. So, I think about where your soul was during a certain period of time, and a location comes to mind. Then I think about what happened in that location, and it all gets filled in. Or I think about a particular cakra, and I get a sense of it and sometimes a vague image to go along with it.

So, if I'm not asking the right questions, something can get passed over, so I try to be as detailed as possible. That's why I like to go cakra-by-cakra in my full readings, that way all the major issues are covered. If people want to know about relationships, they have to ask specifically, or even perhaps if they had any lifetimes in a particular location, etc.

The information never really fades.

I can tell, however, when I am connected and when I am not. The answers I think I will get never really match up with the answers I actually get when I am connected.

Thank You for the Detail. It actually helps me understand better your Process, and intern, allows me to apply that to my own practice. I agree, it helps that I focus on something to get an answer it is a rare occasion that I will get "info" that will just JUMP out at me. Even when I was reading you, I realized later that I didn't focus on your "spiritual" center and therefor didn't have any info.
I also agree, that when I read some one, even when I know them, it doesn't always match up to the preconceived notions/opinions I had about the.

Now... about the Extra Info about your Emotions.
-When I "Read" some one's "Emotions"/Heart "Cakra" I use the metaphor of a House. How I see the house and how I interact with the metaphor is how I interpret it.
-For you I was Drawn to a Large Door with a Large Knocker. I remember, at the time of the reading, that this must mean that he has a big heart, or at least has the capacity to accommodate many.
-When I used the knocker, I was IMMEDIATELY answered by a butler type person (he was in a suit and had a "feeling" of a butler. So I would think that you are accommodating to others in that you acknowledge them.
-I was also invited in and shown to a sitting room and offered refreshments. I would take this to mean that you attend to people you make the effort to make them feel welcome and attend to their base needs.
-I also saw many drawings and "projects" that were in various states of completion. The room looked liked it was a room to "Hold" things, it was clean and "kept-up" but didn't have the air of "every-day use".
-I made the effort to get up and look around, not only the sitting room, but to explore the house. I do this to get a feeling for how people react. And I "felt" that I shouldn't ... the butler didn't stop me, nor did I challenge the "feeling" I just chose not to "Look around".
-I took this to mean that "who you are" is something that you prefer to keep private. You allow people to see and "Idea" of who you are and what you do (hence to the projects and drawings) but you keep what you are Currently doing a Secret.
-When I said you weren't "There" it was because I didn't feel like you show people (the average person) to see the "Real You". You are inviting and accommodating, and people may feel welcome, but they don't see the "Real You". Even though they may "feel" like they have your attention (because you are catering to their needs) your "True Self" is else where working on deeper and more complicated issues/problems. Like the distracted scientist that has a very good Butler.
-That is why I said you were on "Auto-Pilot". I don't think that the average person would be offended in your company. Just that you are Very good and Hiding how VERY Busy you are else where.
-Again, I didn't pry nor did I challenge what I was given, so I can't say as to your Truer nature, as I don't like to "Push" when I come to those points in a reading.

I hope this better explains what I posted earlier :) I am happy to give further explanation.

FT

Magicus Textor

Now... about the Extra Info about your Emotions.
-When I "Read" some one's "Emotions"/Heart "Cakra" I use the metaphor of a House. How I see the house and how I interact with the metaphor is how I interpret it.
-For you I was Drawn to a Large Door with a Large Knocker. I remember, at the time of the reading, that this must mean that he has a big heart, or at least has the capacity to accommodate many.
-When I used the knocker, I was IMMEDIATELY answered by a butler type person (he was in a suit and had a "feeling" of a butler. So I would think that you are accommodating to others in that you acknowledge them.
-I was also invited in and shown to a sitting room and offered refreshments. I would take this to mean that you attend to people you make the effort to make them feel welcome and attend to their base needs.
-I also saw many drawings and "projects" that were in various states of completion. The room looked liked it was a room to "Hold" things, it was clean and "kept-up" but didn't have the air of "every-day use".
-I made the effort to get up and look around, not only the sitting room, but to explore the house. I do this to get a feeling for how people react. And I "felt" that I shouldn't ... the butler didn't stop me, nor did I challenge the "feeling" I just chose not to "Look around".
-I took this to mean that "who you are" is something that you prefer to keep private. You allow people to see and "Idea" of who you are and what you do (hence to the projects and drawings) but you keep what you are Currently doing a Secret.
-When I said you weren't "There" it was because I didn't feel like you show people (the average person) to see the "Real You". You are inviting and accommodating, and people may feel welcome, but they don't see the "Real You". Even though they may "feel" like they have your attention (because you are catering to their needs) your "True Self" is else where working on deeper and more complicated issues/problems. Like the distracted scientist that has a very good Butler.
-That is why I said you were on "Auto-Pilot". I don't think that the average person would be offended in your company. Just that you are Very good and Hiding how VERY Busy you are else where.
-Again, I didn't pry nor did I challenge what I was given, so I can't say as to your Truer nature, as I don't like to "Push" when I come to those points in a reading.

I hope this better explains what I posted earlier :) I am happy to give further explanation.

FT

OK, that makes so much more sense. YOu are right, that very, very few people know my true nature. In fact, I am more apt to express it online than I am in social situations. In social situations, I feel more that I have to put up a façade. The distracted scientist fits pretty well. When I was younger, and still today sometimes, I would do math problems or other calculations if I couldn't get to sleep. My mind never turns off.

Unfortunately, I become rather resentful when I cannot express my true self socially, so I do not seek out such situations too often.

I do also have many projects going at once, all the time. I always need to have something I am working toward.

Your explanation helped very much, so thank you.

FenestraThought

:)

Welcome :
Good evening lovelies <3

I am about as beginner as they come on the topic of Clairvoyance.. I have had some interesting experiences during tarot readings, and I have tried to incorporate more of the "triggers" into my reading practices (I'll explain the triggers in a moment). I am very interested in expanding and learning more about my psychic abilities outside of the cards. For the time being though, a lot of my experience will involve the cards, as they are the primary time I am able to notice these things.

My abilities and "triggers":

- I am an empath. Even during tarot readings online or over the phone, I am able to feel the emotions of my sitter as though they were my own. This effect is magnified 10x when I am dealing with people in person, something I believe is a major player in my anxiety disorder (the confusion of often not being able to separate my own emotions from those around me is incredibly overwhelming, at the best of times). My empathy is the most strong with those who I am familiar with, such as family, lovers, and close friends, or when someone is near me who is feeling an emotion with intensity.

- I may or may not have some form of Clairsentience, although it may be an extension of my empathy. I have felt on a few occasions that when I touch someone physically, my sense of touch sort of.. "extends", to delve deep into the person, as if I can physically touch the soul. I have also been able to feel "pressures" or vibrations, as if someone were pushing on the borders of my awareness or fluttering against it. I have found this usually indicates the presence of either a departed loved one (usually my own father, who passed 6 years ago), or a spiritual guide.

- In various readings I have been found that certain things will "trigger" images or feelings to arise.
Visual images seem to flow most easily for me once I have made an emotional connection to my sitter, and if I can keep my hands busy. During tarot, I find visual images come while I am shuffling and "tuning in" to my sitter. Usually they are very vague, internal images, that vanish instantly if I focus my attention on them. I usually have to let my mind go as blank as I can tolerate, focus on the shuffling, and allow the pictures to flow past my third eye. I try to make a mental note of the pictures without putting too much thought into questioning what they could mean. I have had both very specific images and metaphorical ones, some in color and others in black and white, and the images are ALWAYS tied to an emotion I will feel as the image fills my third eye.
Feelings/emotions are the easiest for me to connect with through the palms of my hands. I often feel as though I have a magnet in the center of my palm, repelling out (as opposed to drawing in) about 3 inches off the surface of my palms. Often before I begin a tarot reading, I will lay out the cards face down in their spread positions, allow the "magnet" sensation to fill the palms of my hands, and then I will hold them a few inches above the cards, letting that "magnetic aura" feeling just barely touch the surface of the cards. During this time, as my hands slowly move over the downfaced cards, my body will be overwhelmed with emotions, feelings, and sensations. It is hard to me for pick out specifics, but I can usually pull out keywords such as "empty" or "sad", or "excited", "warm", or "angry".
interesting :) empathy is an aspect of the psyche that I have yet to devolop much, its not an inate talent of mine. I like how you use the cards as "triger" base. I am working on something similar, and have posted a reading for cherrberry in the " Experimental Techniques " room.
Bravo on working with your empathy! As you stated, it can be very confusing at times.
My rituals:

- I lay out everything I will need for the reading in question, including cards (tarot and oracle), as well as a notebook, beverage, and occasionally crystals or stones.

- Sometimes I will light incense or a candle, depending on the location.

- I often take a moment to ground and center myself, take a few deep breaths, ask my guides for assistance and clarity - and then begin.

- I generally listen to music while doing any sort of reading that involves distance (online/phone/etc). I find it helps me tune out the feelings and perceptions from the outside world and tune into the inside where I can connect with my sitter. My taste in music varies, but I am a fan of electronic. Something about the frequencies of the synthetic beats and sounds makes everything feel stronger to me, and I can allow my mind to fill and flow much easier than with music involving classic instruments, such as guitar or piano. I have no idea why this happens.
:) Yes, I like to liksten to music too, usually it is to drowned out background noises. Though now, I feel it helps keep my mind active and is also a source of intuitive inspiration.
- Once the reading begins, I take out the notebook and pen, and start writing down those feelings or images as fast as I can before they slip away. I find writing keywords, like those above, the easiest, and then I can expand those words into full interpretations later. When reading tarot, I have a very intuitive style and follow what my gut instinct tells me the meaning for each card in question is. I will flip the card upright when its turn comes, and just allow the image to fill my mind. Any emotions that arise are quickly written down in the notebook beside the name of the card and its position, and I will also note the specifics I notice while looking at the card (butterflies, certain colors, numbers, directions, etc).

I am sure I have more to write but I have formatted quite the novel here already. I would love to do an exchange if more people get interested in this room! :D I will wait and see!

Love Always,
Oracle of Light

I understand using tools that "work" for you.
This is the Divination room, so we'll have to see what the Moderators say. Though I would think they would allow your readings with tarot as long as you keep the explination primarily focused on the clairvoyant aspect of the reading. Maybe just listing the name of the card only and keeping your reading focused on your psychic interpretation. Again, this is in the handa of the Moderators, so well see what they allow. Though, regardless, there is room on AT for you/us to practice. :)I I would be up for an exchane in the "Experimental Techniques " room :)

I hope to hear from you soon!
FT

FenestraThought

I would like to invite the experienced and novice alike to join in :).
This thread may seem daunting (given the awesome reading my Magicus) but it can be as casual as you feel comfortable with.
If you would like to exchange feel free to post your questions
And answer any of the following
*impressions on upcoming living situation (next 2 months)
*impressions on my job. Now and in the fututer
*impressions on the clairvoyant development my abilities
*impressions on the unknown that I should be cautious of
*impressions about the house im staying in (of a spirit nature)
* or a general reading of whatever comes to you

just remember to include as many details on your process , and how you perceive your info aa you can
we are here to teach an learn together :)

Looking forward to exchanges :)

FT

Winterchild

Fascinating Thread

I am unable to give readings here as I am totally unpractised... although I have sensed things often throughout my life. I usually know if someone is telling a lie.... for example... even if I have no reason to doubt them, something inside me shuts down and refuses to hear anymore..and I immediately want to challenge them but I usually dont... sometimes they are strangers. I seem to have no control over any of this though... I don't know much about it. I usually know the instant people close to me pass from this world, even animals, with my 4 children I knew the instant I conceived...I felt the life. Not sure what this is maybe everyone does this.

But if anyone wants to read for me for FB I would be happy with that. I have only been read for in the past by a lady who contacted my guides.... and it seemed to her I was very open... I wonder if I still am. I would love to be able to contact my guides.

Thanks for the thread... I am really enjoying it...

ghost271

Its funny Magicus, because as I was reading Fenestras reading for you, I got an immediate flash of who you're attached to as well as the Butler. I find it interesting that even in the Astral your secrets are kept hidden from uninitiated eyes. Very cool thread and I hope more interest is shown. I would partake, but I'm so exhausted being a dad at the moment that I'm lucky if I can get an hour of reading time in, let alone time for meditation or my own magical workings.

I love the in depth feedback you each give. I wish everybody on here gave detailed feedback like this.

Magicus Textor

Its funny Magicus, because as I was reading Fenestras reading for you, I got an immediate flash of who you're attached to as well as the Butler.

Any idea of who it is? :)

I find it interesting that even in the Astral your secrets are kept hidden from uninitiated eyes.

Interesting, but a pain when I want to get a reading from someone else. :)

This being came to me over two years ago, and told me that he was taking responsibility for my spiritual development. I didn't think much of it at the time, until he kept popping up everywhere about six months later.

FenestraThought

I find it interesting that even in the Astral your secrets are kept hidden from uninitiated eyes.

In most of my readings people's secrets are seen as either, not accessible, or shadowed or dark, or otherwise "hidden" from me.

In the past I have, at the request of the one being read (they were curious as to the "root" of the block), pried into "hidden" areas of them, and the experience wasn't the least bit pleasant. So, in retaliation, I stay "on the surface" when reading some one.

I post this mainly for the sake of others that may fear I can "see their darkest truths". I stay in the shallows and only swim where I am allowed :). Even when reading Magicus's "Book" it was more a "skim" reading because he didn't ask for a full personal reading.

What was difficult for me was Actually "Getting" to the information. Most people are more-or-less "out in the open". Though some are "Hidden" for different reason.

I'm looking forward to maybe exchanging with you one day :). I wish you all the best with "Father Hood"