Connecting with Inner Child Dreams

golden rain

vivid dreams

I have been taking some vibrational drops to connect and heal my inner child and have been having really vivid dreams.

The first was I was at a house and there was a storm the back of the house flooded and I was trying to cross the water but felt as though I was being washed away, there was also a huge spider in that dream too.

Interpretation: Feeling of overwhelming circumstance, out of control. The spider is a perceived threat.

The second dream was my dog being attacked in our front yard by 3 Aggressive dogs.

Interpretation: Overlooking a responsibility for yourself, feeling afraid and threatened.

And the third was flaming arrows falling from the sky landing on boxes of fireworks, there were firefighters there trying to put the fire out and carry the boxes away. Not being able to find my car.

Interpretation: feeling intense emotions, need help with directions, experiencing a period of cleansing and purification, lost in real life not moving forward.

Just wanted to share with you and maybe get some of your interpretations

AJ

vibrational drops? Is that anything like a Doobie?

Milfoil

I'm not sure about the connection with the inner child but certainly each dream has an element of attack in it.

Being attacked seems to be from uncontrolable sources, flood, dogs & fire. This suggests that you feel unable to cope with some area of your life. There is something which you can't prevent and which threatens you. This is an instinctive reaction to change (the dogs) rather than an intellectual decision to fight or cling on.

The lack of other people in your dreams suggests that you feel alone in tackling this issue and possibly that you have nobody to turn to for help, just your own self reliance and even then you doubt your own resources (no car).

Did you have to deal with some major issues as a child? Did you feel alone? I wonder if this is the connection to the inner child work?

Just a few thoughts.

golden rain

AJ- not sure what a doobie is...............

Milfoil - Thanks for your interpretation, not sure if it is relating to my inner child. I am thinking more of what is happening at the present and I think your interpretation has confirmed this.....

Milfoil

If there is anything I can do to help you feel less alone, just PM me. Some stuff is incredibly difficult to face but I will help if I can, even if its just a listening ear . . .