Divination Experiement - #2

Anam Cara

After reading all the results in Netzach's thread,
I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what you
all come up with for this one....

I'm returning to work (after taking a six-week leave)
this Monday, March 17th.

What can I expect upon my return?
For those who can do only yes-or-no answers,
will my return be smooth and easy? (I hope, I hope!!)

Thanks in advance for your time and effort!
:heart:cara

Netzach

anam_chara said:
this Monday, March 17th.

I've drawn three cards to represent you, your colleagues and your work as a whole.

The card for you is a red square. This suggests that you will feel confident about your return to work and will also be, to a certain extent, fired up to start work again. I feel that you work is important to you and you are likely to have a lot of ideas of what you want to do once you get into the swing again. But you won't be rushing into things . . . this will all be quite methodical and well-thought out.

The card for your colleagues is a brown triangle pointing to the right. In my reading for myself, I had two triangles pointing to the right and I took these to indicate moving forward on the right path. I feel that your colleagues will expect things to move forward once you return. The colour makes me think of both sluggishness and grounding. I feel that perhaps things have been moving rather slowly with you away and they will expect you to give a lead and point the way. But they will not expect you to go off at a tangent . . . they know that you are well grounded and will move forward sensibly (as the previous card also suggested).

The card for your work as a whole is also a triangle pointing to the right, this time a blue one. So again, a feeling of moving forward, with the blue giving a sense of clarity. So, overall, it seems as though your return to work will herald a period of putting new ideas into action and moving forward smoothly and easily.

Satori

anam_chara said:
this Monday, March 17th.

Well, this is a long reading. I broke my own rule....but I looked at a messy part of my counter....ahem....

Looking over my right shoulder, at a different view than my first reading. I see stacks of cups and pyrex bowls; an abalone shell that was broken and glued back together; a Lenormand deck; some clutter; a toaster oven; a tall olive oil bottle; black tap shoes; my Ocean Oracle and the telephone....which is missing the handset and shows messages waiting to be heard; two wall plaques showing Asian cast iron teapots and bamboo.

So, there will be some cleaning up to do, which is actually expected right? The abalone shell is the major player in the mess which is in actuality the small section of counter right beside my computer.

When looking at an abalone shell I have learned from Ocean Oracle's creator (and AT member shell oracle) that you must count the holes on the abalone to determine which chakra the shell is dealing with. This abalone is now an 8 hole, but it used to be a 9 hole before it broke. More on that in a minute. Red Abalone is the shell of emotional healing in Ocean Oracle. I have not yet identified my abalone shell, so for now I use the definition of the Red abalone when working with it. It means emotional healing. So, this may go beyond the return to work, but there seems to indicate either a need for emotional helaing or that you are in the process of emotional healing.

Now the holes in the abalone shell are actually waste holes. The mollusk will always have that many holes in it's life...it will always have 9 holes if it is a nine hole....because it plugs up old holes and makes a new one as it grows. Shells with more than 7 holes used to be rare...and I have been told again by shell oracle that the 8 hole is a bridge between spirit and us...so the 9 hole is a very unstable shell, because it speaks of a realm/dimension that is beyond the physical.

You are actually in touch with spirit, but still need to stay grounded here in the physical plane and keep your attention on what needs addressing here. so grounding exercises are good for you, and study of the root chakra.

The tap shoes I think show that you are ready to get back to work, that there is indeed work for you to do, music you will hear and be able to move to. But your absence has created some extra work for you to catch up on. It is piling up as it were. I think there is a man there waiting for your return, hence the tall bottle (phallic symbol because it has a silver pourer on the top) but he is a bit powerless (empty bottle). I think he is all talk and no action, or at least does not possess any real power???

So there is my retromantic look at your Monday....I think you will ease into things, but there is work, and there is at least one co-worker waiting for you to get back, but he isn't showing up as having a real emotional investment in any kind of trouble for you. He seems to have an emptiness to him, no real defintion. The phone shows that you have calls to return, people to speak to, communications to complete.

The lenormand deck is under the Abalone shell, so I do think that you are in a growth phase in your psychic/spiritual stuff....

starrystarrynight

Conchomancy

this Monday, March 17th.

I think it will actually enlighten you spiritually in some way.
There is something that you will learn beyond the scope
of the job, and you are open and ready to learn it. I don't
know if this cosmic lesson will be the cause, but at some
point, you may drift off on a sort of daydream which will
enable this "lesson" to sink in.

Your first day back might require some sacrifices on the
home front--whether that is just the fact that you can't
sleep in anymore :)D) or that someone at home may have
to do without something due to the fact that you have
gone back to work, I'm not sure, but something is
going to have to "give" or to be put on hold, and you
may not have anticipated that happening. It may be
something that tests your patience, but a hug will go
a long way to iron whatever it is out.

Overall, I think the day will balance out and end up peacefully
as you re-establish harmony in your friendships at
work. I think you'll be glad to be back, and they will
be glad to have you back.

Is someone at the office getting married, divorced or have a
new relationship? Maybe you will hear news along those
lines, as well. There may also be a new "alliance" at
work...some department switching or a new team working
on a new project...something like that--and if so, it may
not be working out as successfully as hoped for? So, you
may have to pitch in to do something not normally in the
scope of your job description to help reach this new "goal."

Again, not my best work here. I feel I'm flying on a
trapese without a net, and that I really have no idea what
I'm talking about. :D Hope you can get something
out of it, Cara! (And good luck on Monday!)

Edited to add:

How I got my Interp:

As I said for my previous reading for Netzach, I fabricated a Horoscope House chart on a large square of cardboard, then numbered a dozen shells to loosely coincide with a list of crystal "meanings" I found in a book years ago.

I tossed the shells onto the House Chart and left only the shells that fell completely within the house lines. The rest, I picked off and did not read. I used suggestion from the House combined with the "meaning" of the shell--along with a LOT of intuition to feel my way through the reading. As I said, I'm not really sure how things popped into my mind, except to say intuition had a lot to do with it??? Maybe a better word is GUESSWORK!!! :D

For Cara's reading, this is how they fell:

House 1 - Shell #2 face up
House 1 on the chart covers one's physical self and personality; Shell 2 covers spirituality

House 4 - Shell #7 face down
House 4 covers home, family and early conditioning; Shell 7 covers daydreams and moods

House 7 - Shell #12 face down, Shell #4 face up, and Shell #8 face up. Shells 4 and 8 were touching on another
House 7 covers partnerships and primary relationships, Shell 12 speaks of stasis, self-protection, and introspection, Shell 4 speaks of strength and courage, and Shell 8 speaks of friendship

House 9 - Shell #9 face up
House 9 talks of social areas, education, law, travel, etc. and Shell 9 speaks to peace, balance and harmony

House 11 - Shell #10 face down
House 11 covers goals, groups and friends; Shell 10 covers union, happy marriage, weddings

Altogether, I came up with the reading above by blending keywords, thoughts, and again, intuition. As I do more of these, I hope I will be better able to take into consideration the way the shell may be facing, where within the house division lines it falls (and how that my alter the interpretation), etc. Obviously, this is a very rudimentary experiment at this point!

I can't wait to hear from Cara about how her first day back to work goes! :D

Netzach

SSN, can you give us a quick run-down on how you arrived at your reading, please?

willowfox

I don't know how many people work in your place of employment but 4 people stick out very clearly, they will ask questions, there will be a feeling of warmth and friendship, help will be offered and so back to the daily grind. It will be a very successful reunion and you will be pleased.

starrystarrynight

Netzach said:
SSN, can you give us a quick run-down on how you arrived at your reading, please?
I was afraid someone would ask me that! :D I'll be back in a bit to break it down the best I can - but it is not "scientific" by any stretch. :)

Netzach

starrystarrynight said:
it is not "scientific" by any stretch. :)

Doesnt' have to be . . . I mean, reading blocks of colour isn't exactly scientific either! I'd just like to know what it is that your interpreting.

franniee

anam_chara said:
this Monday, March 17th.

OK cara - lets see what my bunch of stones have to say about your return....

well I lost one of my pebbles :( so we are down to 15

I concentrated on you and your return to work and dropped the pebbles. I feel that you will have a lot of support when you go back on Monday. There are 8-9 stones together in a bunch - so I feel that this will be a group of your coworkers coming together to say hi and greet you with smiles and good cheer.... there is a ninth pebble a little away from the crowd and that is you.... kind of like you are holding court. I think you will address them some way but they are clamoring to hear from you and to see you. There is excitement!

There are 3 stones at the "top" or off to the side and they are equidistant from each other.... they all look very much the same size - they will be watching with interest... (I think these are the higher ups). I think they are happy to see you come back as well.

There are 2 stones away from the group one black and the other white... I think they have a little gossip on their minds and a little sneaky talking (sharp tongues and jealousy). You can't win everyone over and they are a small price to pay.... stay clear of them they are not kind and aren't worth your time.

Finally there is one white stone far away from everything.... this person feels left out - or hurt by your leave and their feelings need to be smoothed over. Not sure what the deal is with this person but they feel slighted - left out! They are watching but they are sad and upset.

So overall I would say your return will be smooth and easy - the majority will be happy to see you. I think you will be overwhelmed by their enthusiasm and excitement. You seem so small in stature compared to them - all of the stones are larger than yours.... you need to stand tall! You are loved and appreciated. You must decide what you want to do with the lone pebble - I think you will mend fences with her. She is a she I think. You are friends and will be again.

I should have included a pic with Netzach's reading but I collected the rocks up too quickly sorry Netzach... but here is Cara's.
OK now, no making fun of the disgusting green counter top hubby hasn't had the chance to change it (the house came this way) :D

Okey dokey this is what I have! ;) Let's see how this goes....

Attachments

• Cara_pebbles.jpg
    Cara_pebbles.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 58

starrystarrynight

Oh, that picture is great! I'm going to try to add a picture of my next throw, too. Maybe that will make it easier to explain!

Great reading, franniee.