Conversations with tarot

pinkmunkey

I think this is a wonderful idea!

Usually I just sit back and wait for my cards to start speaking to me, and then I'll read and interpret from what they're willing to put forth. I've never even thought of initiating the interaction! I'll definitely try this the next time I read.

Yora

LittleBuddha said:
Just a few thoughts. I lost a mobile phone once and did a reading. I couldn't remember where I might have lost it as I had been in a series of bars that evening, socially. I got 'The Tower'. I took that to describe the event. But on reflection, I think it was actually describing the venue where the phone went missing. The bar was on several floors (about four or five) and resembled a tower. Unfortunately, I didn't get the phone back, but I have no doubt in my mind that that was where it went missing. Sometimes the tarot can be that literal so it might be good to ask it a question and get a fresh response.

LB

Yesh!! Sometimes it's not only the meaning that counts, but also the drawing etc. If you get a click feeling while looking at different ways at the card more broadly then it is most probably that. ;) Wherever your feeling leans towards to the most.(i am rambling again, didn't have much sleep this weekend :D hahaah!)

Pook

I found it!!

The missing earring is missing no longer!! I actually found it in the rolled up hem of my jeans. Apparently, even though it did slip out of my pocket, it didnt want to leave me just as much as i didnt want it to.

I'm so excited! I cried....again!

So now, not only do these earrings have a very emotional meaning to me because they're from my husband, they express something wholey new. They will always remind me to open myself up enough to ask for what i need.

Oh and i was thinking, its a wonder the Hanged Man didnt show up after the 2 of wands. All I had to do was turn those jeans upside down (or do a load of laundry ;) )...... Maybe thats where the wheel came in though LittleBuddha.....

Yora

:p Yeah i was thinking about a washing machine to when you mentioned you put them in your jeans and had the wheel of fortune card, but then i saw that you thought the the 2 of wands would tell where they where so i held it in! ( I really shouldn't do that so much grrr. ;)) But perhaps.. Jeans have two eh legs. (I don't know how to call it in english right now. lol) So it might have been the two cards, hinting towards how you could get your precious back.

And the cards helped you to have a great day outside! I am thrilled to hear the earring has returned! LET US DO A GROUPHUG! :D

Pook

Yora said:
:p But perhaps.. Jeans have two eh legs. (I don't know how to call it in english right now. lol)

And the cards helped you to have a great day outside! I am thrilled to hear the earring has returned! LET US DO A GROUPHUG! :D

Thanks for the hugs!

And you were right.....jeans have legs ;)

KaiMoonshadow

Congratulations! That's wonderful news :)

Niti

I'm glad you found your earrings.

The communicating with your cards things sounds very interesting. I'm going to have to try it sometime. It might be kind of hard for me to do it without feeling silly though, and feeling silly could block communication. Ah well. I'll see how it turns out.

Yora

Just keep on trying Niti!!! ;) I will too!

@Pook: Hahah so i got it right about the legs... Good! :D And your welcome!

Pook

Niti said:
I'm glad you found your earrings.

The communicating with your cards things sounds very interesting. I'm going to have to try it sometime. It might be kind of hard for me to do it without feeling silly though, and feeling silly could block communication. Ah well. I'll see how it turns out.

I dont think you would actually have to talk out load for this to work. In the second reading i did like this, I just sort of carried the conversation in my head. The cards were still very responsive.

I think it was Moonbow that said this was kind of like meditating with the cards.

Niti

When you meditate, do you feel as if you are in an altered state of mind? Do you purposefully get into a meditative state before doing the reading? If not, is there anything else you do to prepare for readings when these things happen?

I really would like to see this work, so if anyone else (aside from Pook) wants to share their methods too, I'm very interested :)