Could someone please give....

hispanicJ

I have two tarot decks and do readings all the time but i want a reading. I read someonewhere that you cant do readings on yourself. So anyway If someone could please give me a reading that would be great! Just reply or email me. Thanks

Mojo

Doing readings on yourself can be a little difficult, but it's not impossible. The problem is that you're going to be a little biased and that may affect how you interpret the cards. I suggest you choose a question and a layout and spread the cards out and then post that spread here and have others help you with the interpretation. Just be sure to list what each position of the spread is supposed to represent since we all do our spreads a little differently.

misifu

Frankly, I agree with Mojo. There is no such thing as not being able to give yourself readings, I do it all the time. Mojo is right about being careful as to not become biased. Your mind must be free and open to what the cards tell you. Also, if you're relatively new to Tarot, it's a great way to get practice!

GeminiLady

I have to agree with the group on this one. I read for myself quite a bit, and yep, the hardest part is staying unbiased.

One thing that is helping me, is to write my spread down. somehow when I put it on paper, it becomes easier to step back just enough to make a difference..Just an idea.

I think it has improved my reading skills, too...It helps me to see how a card can have a less/or more litereal meaning.

Love and Light,
Gem

GeminiLady

I have to agree with the group on this one. I read for myself quite a bit, and yep, the hardest part is staying unbiased.

One thing that is helping me, is to write my spread down. somehow when I put it on paper, it becomes easier to step back just enough to make a difference..Just an idea.

I think it has improved my reading skills, too...It helps me to see how a card can have a less/or more literal meaning.

Love and Light,
Gem

catlin

Hi,

I refused for years to do readings for myself but then I found encouragement from some of you to try it and loo, it works!

It is still hard to be unbiased but writing the spreads down and pretending to do a reading not for me helps a great deal ;)

hispanicJ

Thanks for your help everyone! I think im going to do a reading on myself and then post the results here and have people help me interpret the cards.BYE!