help with a reading

destinyawaitsme

In a week I will be leaving for college about 5 hours away from home. I've been stressed and excited all at the same time because I'm leaving a person I care for very much. Although he feels the same we've decided to stay apart, because...well, we make each other miserable. I did a reading on my situation, and I was hoping some of you could help interpret. Any insight I could get would help so much. Thanks. I used the Celtic Cross.

1 - Ace of Swords
2 - The Magician
3 - Death (below 1 & 2)
4 - 3 of Swords (left of 1 & 2)
5 - The Heirophant (above 1 & 2)
6 - The World (right of 1 & 2)
7 - Page of Cups
8 - King of Cups
9 - The Hanging Man
10 - 6 of Swords

And I always draw another card for a clarification on the outcome and I got the 3 of Cups.

Rhiannon

It looks to me like destiny truly does await you! I would love a reading like this in your situation! Here's what I see:

With the Ace of Swords I see a beginning of self-reliance and self-confidence along with the Magician to re-inforce it with the ability to carry out your plans.

The Death card in the #3/present position says that there are of course changes going on for you right now with your love life and your residence and your status as a child. The 3 of Swords in your past is the heartache and miserableness with your loved one.

The Hierophant says that you are going to be studying and the World says that this will give you a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment in your life.

The Page of Cups in your fears suggests to me the person that you care about and are afraid of leaving. The King of Cups in the family influences position suggests someone who can give you good advice. The Hanging Man says to me that although you aren't really too happy about leaving your loved one behind that you are accepting it as neccessary to do.

The 6 of Swords is your final outcome and shows me a little bit of regret but also a passage away from the sorrow in your past. And what a great clarifying card with the 3 of Cups! New friendships and feelings of community and happiness!

Good Luck! It looks like you're going to have a great time. And it looks as though the heartache will resolve itself somehow.

Hope I helped.
Rhiannon :)

catlin

Hi,

Guess Rhiannon was faster than me, she all said what I intended to tell you!

I will have a try next time ;)

Rhiannon

Sorry Catlin, I couldn't resist. I just love giving good news!

Rhiannon :)