Crowds of people in dream state?

Saskia

Hi all, I'm mainly curious if this happens to others.

Often, when I'm about to fall asleep, I see crowds of people - nothing threatening, just people milling about, like in a conference room/cocktail function/at a train station or similar. But the slightly weird part is that they have no respect to my personal space. I'm some sort of a ghost in these visions because people don't dodge me, everyone just walks straight through or "occupies" the same space as I do. I don't feel being bumped or pushed. I'm just there being overrun, but there's no emotions attached to it, despite a very slight annoyance about the lack of respect.

I'm wondering now is it my frustration with people who don't respect boundaries? Or am I perhaps visiting another space/dimension....?

GotH

Astral travel. :)

Saskia

Perhaps, GotH! I've never astral travelled on purpose and don't know how it feels.

It could also be a subconscious message about people taking up my space - I've had a house guest staying for a bit too long, but I haven't openly made an issue of it because she's recovering from difficult times. She's leaving today so I'll see if the dreams stop or continue.