pageofswords9110

If nobody else sits I would like to

Bonny

Hey P!!

I'd love one.

Q. What msg does c have for me today?

Yours?

Bonny

Hey Sorry Guys I didn't realise this was for one... have me step out if you need me to P!?

pumpkins

Hey P!!

I'd love one.

Q. What msg does c have for me today?

Yours?

“A brother and two sisters who hadn’t seen each other for some time met for a quick lunch. As soon as lunch was over they planned to head to Riverdale, about half an hour away, but as they sat there reminiscing, thinking of days that had gone by, other ideas came to mind.”

I think the message here is to remind you of old days when things were beautiful and how you were happy together. They would like to re create those moments and may be plan something interesting when you meet. Sun, sandwiches and fun time comes to mind. What do you think?

If you can read I would like to have a message for most beautiful chubby little baby:)

pumpkins

Ok what message do my guides have for me at this time ?

PILGRIMAGE

Coming from nowhere
I ring the bell
Going to nowhere
I ring the bell

I think your guides want you to know that it is time to take pilgrimage, leave your usual place,friends,activities,state of being and move into unknown. It is time for you to look for yourself, break attachments, destroy the habits that have held you back, open your eyes to reality and find out what life really is and what is your place in it. There seems to be no restriction on you at this time, so you are free to move on. You don’t know what awaits you in the unknown, but that;s the beauty of life. Pilgrimage makes me think of a new chapter in your life that is about to begin or begins when you take some action to break your self free from current bondages.

Makes sense?

pageofswords9110

PILGRIMAGE

Coming from nowhere
I ring the bell
Going to nowhere
I ring the bell

I think your guides want you to know that it is time to take pilgrimage, leave your usual place,friends,activities,state of being and move into unknown. It is time for you to look for yourself, break attachments, destroy the habits that have held you back, open your eyes to reality and find out what life really is and what is your place in it. There seems to be no restriction on you at this time, so you are free to move on. You don’t know what awaits you in the unknown, but that;s the beauty of life. Pilgrimage makes me think of a new chapter in your life that is about to begin or begins when you take some action to break your self free from current bondages.

Makes sense?

Yes that makes sense. I'm one of those people who like to live in their comfort zones. So I guess it's time to explore new things. I've been meeting a lot of new people at school so hopefully they will take me on new adventures.

pumpkins

Yes that makes sense. I'm one of those people who like to live in their comfort zones. So I guess it's time to explore new things. I've been meeting a lot of new people at school so hopefully they will take me on new adventures.
Life is one continuous journey,adventures are milestones. I wish you luck for your next adventure!!!!! Thanks for the fb!