Dreaming about The Empress?

Shanellipuff

Hello all,

I just remembered a dream I had last night, and I'm very perplexed. I wonder if you all know what this could mean?

I was at a girls house and I was looking around her room. I don't know who she is/was, but as I was looking around I saw that she had the exact same deck as me, which is unlikely because mine is a lesser known version that is based on RWS. Her cards were very well used, as mine are, and tatty; and I found myself drawn to The Empress card, which I have lost myself (I am sourcing a new one btw).

The thing is, The Empress was so vivid and beautiful... I can't describe it, really, but I was absolutely mesmerised by her. The colour red was so bright and prominent, and the imagery so delicate yet bold at the same time, I couldn't get my eyes off it. I can't forget how much it stood out to me, I was definitely in awe.

The question is, what could this mean? I've looked online about dreaming about cards and can't really find much that is out of the expected; and I've only ever dreamt about tarot cards twice before, and it was years ago.

Would it be plausible to say the dream is telling me I should be more like The Empress? Or is it that I am/am becoming The Empress in some way? I'm unsure. I may pick some cards later to see what it meant, but wanted to see other peoples ideas first.

Thanks!

Shanellipuff

Just to add...

I think the 9 Wands was there, too, but drawn in a very elaborate way. I'm not sure why but I viewed it very positively, and when I think of it it had a Pentacles/Cups vibe (if that makes any sense...

pumpkins

I agree! You need to show your nurturing and tender side by Taking care of something that can flourish by using your creativity. Also your physical presence in this case also matters. Empress is creator herself who is capable enough to give birth and nourish her offspring. You need to embrace this side of you and give birth to something, an idea or a literal situation that can use your creative input and grow into something better. Share your hard won perspectives on life as your wisdom and caring is valuable at this time. If 9 of wands was there then it's validating the fact that you need to hold onto this thought of getting your empress quality out in some way and keep up the pace and see it through to the end.

Shanellipuff

Hello,

Thank you so much for your perspective! It makes sense now, especially the link between The Empress and the 9 Wands. I think it was pertaining to an idea I've been having for months know but couldn't find the confidence to actually put it into action.

Thanks!

S

bluelagune

I've dreamt of empress before. It foretold a period in my life where I had to take on a responsibility of a caretaker. Not just physical responsibility like nursing but "just take life by the horns" type of responsibility. My own issues never went away. I just took on more responsibility of others, usually a very large number of people involved in this. That 9 of wands is this perfect representation. Good luck.

Emiliy

Hi :)
I have a feeling that this card want to tells you something a bout a baby.. are you waiting for a baby or wish to have one?

Shanellipuff

I've dreamt of empress before. It foretold a period in my life where I had to take on a responsibility of a caretaker. Not just physical responsibility like nursing but "just take life by the horns" type of responsibility. My own issues never went away. I just took on more responsibility of others, usually a very large number of people involved in this. That 9 of wands is this perfect representation. Good luck.

Hello,

Thank you for your response! I can definitely see where you are coming from with the caretaker element, as I am currently helping my sister and grandmother with some health issues that have been plaguing them, which has taken up a lot of my time and energy, and has been getting me down lately. Would you say that The Empress' role is to tell me to keep on at it, despite my own reservations about how it impacts my personal life and education?

Thanks!

Shanellipuff

Hi :)
I have a feeling that this card want to tells you something a bout a baby.. are you waiting for a baby or wish to have one?

Hello!

Thank you for your response, also! I am not currently looking to have a baby any time soon, and am using contraception at the moment. I would hope it isn't telling me I'm pregnant!

Emiliy

Hello!

Thank you for your response, also! I am not currently looking to have a baby any time soon, and am using contraception at the moment. I would hope it isn't telling me I'm pregnant!

Maybe The Empress just wanted to awake the motherly feeling in you...with her nature....maybe I think this is the answer...you told me that you take cautious from having child...and maybe she just came to tell you that you can be a wonderful mom with a loving feeling for a baby you are dont allow yet for him to come to life and share you this happiness :)

bluelagune

Hello,

Thank you for your response! I can definitely see where you are coming from with the caretaker element, as I am currently helping my sister and grandmother with some health issues that have been plaguing them, which has taken up a lot of my time and energy, and has been getting me down lately. Would you say that The Empress' role is to tell me to keep on at it, despite my own reservations about how it impacts my personal life and education?

Thanks!

No but it will transform you into one. Do you think it is easy to run an empire and do it with grace? Noone born with such qualities, they are forged by such challenges.