Dream of Blue and Purple Hair color

celticnoodle

Okay, so this morning, I had a crazy dream of my hair turning blue and purple, but mostly blue and a few white - clean & brilliant white streaks through it.

I dreamed I woke up and went into the bathroom, picked up my brush to brush my hair (normal morning happenings), looked into the mirror and my hair was a beautiful light blue--with streaks of purple and white through it. Mostly blue!

I was stunned and upset. The first thing I thought was "OMG! What will *** (my hubby) think of this! OMG, HOW did this happen?!" and I looked at the hair goop that I put into my hair all the time. Its in a small round purple bottle--and is called "BED HEAD". Many here may know of it and use it too. In my dream, I KNEW my hair color was due to this.

So, I get dressed, grab this bottle and run over to my hairstylist. She was busy doing a customers hair and interestingly enough, no one seemed to even look at me twice with this crazy hair color. In fact, another one of the hair stylists had the same color hair as me! (In real life, my hair stylist always has a different hair color and there was a time not too long ago, it was a bright purple as well....)

I held up the "BED HEAD" and asked, is it because I use THIS in my hair to style it?" and these two stylists replied calmly, "Yes" as they kept on with their duties. My hair stylist did offer to dye my hair again dark, if I wanted and she could do it when she was done with the customer in her chair.

I was confused and not sure I wanted that as I was afraid that my hair may fall out from all the obvious treatments so close together. (hair turning color after using bedhead and then having it dyed).

Then I woke up.

Now, I've been using the BED HEAD stuff for months - pretty much daily, and I LOVE it. I do think perhaps my dream is pointing to a big change I am making in my life. Its a BIG change and I've been thinking of it for quite some time, going back and forth on how to handle it and finally have decided the way I need to pursue it. Its a major change in my life and I am worried about making the right choice and if THIS is the right choice.

If it is about this, then the colors of blue,white and purple could indicate that I have been feeling worried and sad over the above mess in my life and the decision is a wise one and will be a good move for me. Blue being a loyal color.

With the purple, I think it is showing me that the decision I came to will help me heal in this area of my life and be kind to myself over it, as purple is a color for these attrributes.

The white is indicating my awareness in this situation and the new beginnings it will bring about for me. I read in a dream dictionary that white can also be a color worn for death and mourning--which here in the U.S. it is generally black--I don't believe I've ever seen white as this. But, the decision I am making will mean an ending to a big part of my life, so it is a death in a way. I am also mourning it somewhat. It wasn't an easy decision to make--but needed to be done.

Also the white in my hair could be pointing to something important that I have just made my decision about. Its also a color of wisdom and insight.

So, do you think that my decision is the reason for this dream? Is it my guides way to show me that I have made the right decision, hard as it is--and that my decision is a wise one, that will help me to heal and move forward? I've agonized over this decision for a long time--it was not made lightly.

or is it simply a dream because yesterday I was also looking at my hair in the mirror and thinking, Oh God, I'm so sick of this look! :laugh: so, was that dream above solely about my vanity over my hair style?

Any thoughts on this?

Starri Knytes

I hear this as a decision that's growing on the you.

Good luck wherever this new adventure leads. :flower:

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

Thank You, Starri! :) Much appreciated.