URGENTT HELP MEDITIAION OR VISUALIZATION ONLY

Emiliy

"EDIT"...I will exchange first with one sitter...I can read by visulaizaton...If I found that I'm ok I'll take 2 more sitters then.

But please I need reading with medotation or visualization to answsr my questions...no other divinitaion methods excpet these two ways.

Guys I'm really shocked so please help me by meditation or visualization ONLY to find out what happaned please...I really really need your help and support.

the story is... I joined a workshop...and I admired the tariner "R" from the first minute I saw him .. I thought that he is a nice and justice guy..so I tried to show him that I care with him...I got his phone number And we began to talk..but sometimes he was ignoring me in manupulation attitude...but I didn't withdrw...I saw a vision about him and I ignored it too because I don't know why I was so beliving in him and maybe I loved him accidently.

my vision which I saw about him... "was represting A tiger that is starting to jump to attack me in front of me...but I shut the door in his face quickly and he couldn't catch me.

but I ignored the vision and I started to maybe chase him emotionally...while he seems enjoying the process....

BUT all changed yesterday when really something stange and shocking happened in the second workshop...!!

he came and I was totally happy once he entered from the door...UNTILL I HEARED the other trainer "A" saying to him.." she came with an amazing clothes and makeup for you..I want you insult her badly ..go bro"

I dont know why this guy "A" told him that...and I don't also if "R" told him that I love him...I really was frozen in my place...but I calmed down...although this stupid "A" was abusing me with hidden words and eye contact through the workahop...but Finally I decided to get revenge from him by polite words..and I already successed...then I just decided to leave the workshop in the middle of it....and before my "R" starting his episode in learning..because I really couldn't able to meet him in the eyes...

when I came home..."R" sent me a massage asking me why I left like this and before he talk??

I told him that I left because I love him..and couldn't get revenge from you as I did with your Friend "A"....and I dont know what you told him exactly...to make him so jelous and feel hatred from me like this ...because I heard his voice well when he told you to try to insult me...and also he was abusing me through all the workshoup...I don't know why you did that...and why he hate me like this.

but sure "R" denied that...and told me that "A " didnt say that...and that I accuse him now that he is not responsiple guy and thats is not true...

I told him that I dont need answer..or any more talk...and that I didnt get revenge from him beacuse I love him...although he is the person who made a proplem for me...and I told him that our relationship Is over and we will not talk again although I loved you.

the question for you guys which I ask you please to answer it with meditation or visulaization only...why his friend "A" did that with me????? is he in a secret admire with me and jealous that I love "R"???

or Is "R" already a bad guy..and was manupilate me and do fun about my feelings with his friend "A" and the other friend???

pleass guy help me ...as I still have strong feeling that "R" is a good guy and I still trust him and I dont want to loose him despite all what happened.