Seeing a person's name everywhere.

think

So, I am seeing a person's name everywhere I look. I deactivated my FB account recently, and before that I was seeing it constantly. But still, it appears everywhere I look. E.g. I receive an email of bargain kindle books, and it's usually in that list. It's quite a popular surname really, and also, it may be that because I had noticed I was seeing it a lot, I would be paying extra attention and kind of looking out for it.

I have a friend with this name, and it makes me think of them. Could the universe be trying to tell me something? Or is it a coincidence I've managed to manifest in my mind is something more than it really is?

Starri Knytes

Since the name is common, part of most kindle book lists, daily emails, etc. It's highly likely that you are used to seeing it, and prior to closing fb you just glossed over it. Since you deactivated the main place you consciously looked for it, your mind seeks it out and finds it in other places. (common/found many places during a normal day both before and after fb)

After all you did say it's very common. It's part of your daily experience, not like say... Rumpelstiltskin, a name that would stick out like a sore thumb and be highly unlikely to be seen once in a blue moon.

I don't believe this has anything to do with a message from the universe. It's just you missing someone who had been a big part of your social experience.

Good luck sweetie. I hope you find peace with your decision.

think

Aww, thanks for your kind reply. Yeah, I think you're right. It is weird tho. It's not a totally common name, like Smith. But yeah, I guess I'm probably looking for it now. Haha.

dreamlikediana

Aww, thanks for your kind reply. Yeah, I think you're right. It is weird tho. It's not a totally common name, like Smith. But yeah, I guess I'm probably looking for it now. Haha.

I actually have something similar happening to me, but I think of it like this: is it a common name in YOUR life. Because I keep seeing this name that everyone says is popular or common but yet I've never met a person with this name until him. I've never saw or heard it anywhere else this much until after him. Now it's like everywhere I go the world keeps trying to remind me of him.

It may be a common name to other people, but to my life it never was. Now it's just weird.

think

I actually have something similar happening to me, but I think of it like this: is it a common name in YOUR life. Because I keep seeing this name that everyone says is popular or common but yet I've never met a person with this name until him. I've never saw or heard it anywhere else this much until after him. Now it's like everywhere I go the world keeps trying to remind me of him.

It may be a common name to other people, but to my life it never was. Now it's just weird.
Haha, I just realised I totally contradicted myself.

I think the name (mine) is fairly common, but not that common. It's not a word without being a name. I know of only one person IRL with the name... it doesn't matter tho, I am missing the person whose name it is, so it is probably that, and not a sign that they're missing me also. Ha.

I do understand a bit about coincidences - you're pregnant and so pregnancy is on your mind and everywhere you go you see a pregnant lady or a pram or something, or you buy a new car and everywhere you go you see the same car. And I named my daughter a name after a French film I loved, and nobody had heard of the name and we never met another. Since naming her, we know several, and hear it everywhere. But still most people probably haven't heard of it.

Saskia

I think it indeed is telling you that you're missing the person and subconsciously hoping to hear from them - hence the name pops out in emails etc. because you might hope it's from them. I know it's not always easy to reach out and people don't always respond like we'd like (or respond at all), but if you are missing this person that much, maybe try to get back in contact?

dreamlikediana

I guess the same could go for me then too, but my situation with the guy is complicated in general. We have a bit of a psychic connection and when we don't verbally express some stuff it comes out through dreams instead. I'm sure he doubts these because I've done readings that told me he does.

I usually have a dream before I know he contacts me. The only way I can really describe our situation currently is "Stage Four: The Running Stage" I've already put my foot down about this though. I've been giving him some space to either come back and work on things slowly or just completely keep walking.

Good luck though!

Haha, I just realised I totally contradicted myself.

I think the name (mine) is fairly common, but not that common. It's not a word without being a name. I know of only one person IRL with the name... it doesn't matter tho, I am missing the person whose name it is, so it is probably that, and not a sign that they're missing me also. Ha.

I do understand a bit about coincidences - you're pregnant and so pregnancy is on your mind and everywhere you go you see a pregnant lady or a pram or something, or you buy a new car and everywhere you go you see the same car. And I named my daughter a name after a French film I loved, and nobody had heard of the name and we never met another. Since naming her, we know several, and hear it everywhere. But still most people probably haven't heard of it.

think

I think it indeed is telling you that you're missing the person and subconsciously hoping to hear from them - hence the name pops out in emails etc. because you might hope it's from them. I know it's not always easy to reach out and people don't always respond like we'd like (or respond at all), but if you are missing this person that much, maybe try to get back in contact?
Hey Saskia, sorry for the delay in responding. I hadn't noticed this before.

Hmm, yeah maybe you're right and I should reach out. I'll consider it.

Thanks!

think

I guess the same could go for me then too, but my situation with the guy is complicated in general. We have a bit of a psychic connection and when we don't verbally express some stuff it comes out through dreams instead. I'm sure he doubts these because I've done readings that told me he does.

I usually have a dream before I know he contacts me. The only way I can really describe our situation currently is "Stage Four: The Running Stage" I've already put my foot down about this though. I've been giving him some space to either come back and work on things slowly or just completely keep walking.

Good luck though!
Ah, that's tough. I hope he takes heed to your warnings and comes back properly, because it sounds like he's throwing away a good thing.

junethird

From my point of view and experience I do believe its significant. This has happened to me with an ex, and having the name stands out more now than in the past, signalled that our paths were linked and eventually (it was not right away) he came a knocking!

So do pay attention to the little clues the universe is trying to say Even if this person does not manifest, do know that you are on their mind and likely they are also being reminded of you in some capacity aswell. It manifests differently for everyone.