Crystal for bad luck please

flicker

deleted not going to be riled by ravenest.

flicker

P.s I tried out some snowflake and found it quite lovely to look at. deep and mysterious and bought a snowflake tumble not at the crystal shop but at a bookstore. I had some weird feelings from the crystal and not sure what is termed as good or bad from a crystal.

I found myself pushed in my mind to some images people I have known in the past and information I didnt want to know about or access. It was right there for me to view in my minds eye.Magnified and intense. I put the stone down.I get scared back away from it and feel overwhelmed by what I am seeing. I feel as if I shouldn't be seeing it at all. I have had that with other stones and refused to buy them. Am I avoiding something I am meant to see? or should I ignore it completely?
I did at the end of it go back to it and purchased it. I havent used it and if I was wrong to get it I will give it to a charity shop.

There is also something else to do with crystals. The person wo spoke about me gave me a gemstone egg for easter. it's heavy and she is into tarot etc should I get rid of it? I keep thinking it needs to go. (too heavy to post out) i will put it in a charity store.

cybercat

flicker what type of egg stone was it? You can cleanse it very easily and then bond it to you. I do not give stones to people unless they call to them. This gift might be because the crystal egg wanted you and you need it. Even though it is from her it might be because she did a reading since you say she is also into tarot. Seems to me you have some things you need to face and deal with in yourself that is why these stones are giving you these images. Take your time and process, learning and growning is never easy to those that are sensitive.

flicker

I dont know what the stone is. Its two tone green. I will look for something similar. google "green egg".

nearest I have found in a search is a amazonite egg peru.

Violetgems

Astrophyllite is ace for forgiveness (both yours and theirs ;) )

My further recommendation is to tuck a bit of Lepidolite in your bra and schorl in your pocket for unsurpassed protection. I do like a bit of smokey for transmuting energy, but it can be quite sedating if clutched for prolonged periods, which may or may not be a good thing. *razz*

Namaste

cybercat

I am betting its a malachite egg. The are very common green egg stone. You can tell if it is malachite by its two tone color. Dark and light green bands. If it is its a good stone to have for personal protection. The malachite eye stones were once used to ward off any negative vibrations or happenings from outside self. Malachites were believed to enhance great visionary powers as well as bringing good luck.

I have one of these myself. They are a very good egg to have and tend to bring prosperity to the owner. I would cleanse it under running water to clear out any bad vibes and then the full moon . Running water is well known for washing aways bad energy and the moon will help recharge it afterwards.

flicker

Thank you for the suggestions I will need to look up Lepidolite, astro and Schorl. I do have some smokey. I bought some snowflake obsidian. I have placed it in my purse:)

file sharing is a lagging at the moment but I will post a pic of it soon. BBS

flicker

I purchased some other stones. 1 * astrophyllite rough,black schorl (5 and a rough piece) 2 larimar and rough thulite. the site when asked offered to do a discount £9 and hopeits not too high to pay for larimar 3 x3 inches. so I bought a few and some quartz incense.