currently in my amazon cart:

The Lizard Queen

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card - Mary K. Greer.
Tarot for Yourself: A Workbook for Personal Transformation - Mary K. Greer.
Tarot Journaling: Using the Celtic Cross to Unveil Your Hidden Story - Corrine Kenner.

I am really excited. Did I choose well? Should I purchase all of these? Do you own them, and if so, what do you think?

peace.
TLQ

Ruthann

Awesome selection, you have great taste!

I would like to get the Tarot Journaling and Tarot for Writers by Corrine Kenner.

The Lizard Queen

Thanks! On Amazon you can "look inside" certain books, and after reading the table of contents and the first few pages, I just knew I had to have it. I am an avid journaller, and I don't think I really need help creating one, but all the reviews are so so good, and her ideas sound AMAZING. I am REALLY looking forward to it's arrival.

peace.
TLQ

Manda

That looks like a great start to getting to know yourself better through tarot! Enjoy your journey!

I have all of those books, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. The Mary K. Greer ones in particular were helpful to me, and I loved the idea of journaling with cards.

The Lizard Queen

Thanks, I am really looking forward to their arrival. I can't wait to start reading them! And I really can't wait to start getting to know my cards better, too.

peace.
TLQ

turtlebite

I love the first two. There is so much information in Mary K. Greer's books I could probably read them many times and still learn more.

I don't have the journaling book but Tarot for Writers is a good book.

The Lizard Queen

Yeah, I plan on getting Tarot for Writers, but I splurged getting these three, so it'll have to be in the next cart. :D

peace.
TLQ

DaisyDragonfly

Don't have the journalling book - I'd love to know how you find it to work with!

The two Mary K. Greer books: if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't be able to read tarot. Especially her '21 Ways': that book was the one that made tarot 'click' in a way that nothing else had. Before then, I thought you had to memorise the meanings, just use numbers and elements and whatnot... 21 Ways made me see it was okay to find the story in the cards. Awesome book!

Ruthann

My palms are sweating!

I just ordered:

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card (Mary K. Greer)
The Tarot of Perfection: A Book of Tarot Tales (Rachel Pollack)
Tarot for Writers (Corrine Kenner)
Tarot Journaling: Using the Celtic Cross to Unveil Your Hidden Story (Corrine Kenner)

I hope to receive the first three by this Thursday and the Journaling book between the 11th and 12th.

The Lizard Queen

Awesome! I got my Mary K. Greer books!!
I'm reading them now!
However the Journaling book has yet to arrive... I've got to check the tracking on it, I suppose.