Decks you feel are 100% perfect

temperantia

my "perfect" tarot is the robin hood tarot. Lovely artwork and colors. And the deck of the tarot box. Its a beautifull RWS like deck.

Aliceiw

Deviant Moon (borderless)
The Fantastic Menagerie
Joie de Vivre
The Halloween Tarot
Llewellyn

There is usually something in a deck that I don't like. Is there a thread such as: This deck would be a perfect deck if it weren't for??? In my favorite deck, Druidcraft, The World card seems to belong to another deck.

shadowdancer

Not sure the 100% perfect deck exists. But I have put one together that is as close as.

I contacted publishers, creators etc and asked permission to use images to go towards my own / personal patchwork deck of favourite images from across my collection. I was humbled by the support and response. One creator even sent me jpgs of the original art so I had something that was high quality to use.

Is it perfect? Probably not. But it is as close as I can get. It looks very much like a patchwork quilt, but each image I can link into immediately. And they kinda get on okay with each other the case they are housed :) (Usually in my handbag)

I think I have yet to find the kick butt images for a few cards that I yearn for. The World comes to mind as one of them. Sun card being another. But one day who knows. I may have all 78 cards which I think are brill. For now, maybe 70 are.

So there you have it. Nope - with the best will in the world, I cannot say I have seen a 100% perfect deck.

Cocobird55

The Victorian Romantic -- any edition. I have loved this deck since I got my first copy. I haven't found a card I don't like.

Anna K -- Another great deck

Tarot Illuminati -- not sure about this one. I've been using it for the past month, and so far I like every card.